[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Reading you girls comments make me smile every time. It will be a shorter wait if you get lost. If both of you don't want, then let me take it. :) @Step, If they air all three of Vill's lakorns when you get lost, then you can go onto the internet any where and watch on youtube, unless you are on a deserted island with no internet and Wifi. Haha :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm scared of what you said. If I'm in desert, I hardly get water to drink, where will I find Internet, PC, wires, chairs :shrug: Its too hot. 
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Reading you girls comments make me smile every time. It will be a shorter wait if you get lost. If both of you don't want, then let me take it. :) @Step, If they air all three of Vill's lakorns when you get lost, then you can go onto the internet any where and watch on youtube, unless you are on a deserted island with no internet and Wifi. Haha :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
And if I get lost in water :phew: currrrrrrreeeeeeentttttt :no: :no: :no: :no:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:
Bieluvr said:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. No worries girls. I have connections and they live in Thai land, I have them "borrow" the finished product for us. LOL. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
You mean finish products of this lakorns? When will it come to us? Dont get into trouble bie :p
Bieluvr said:
LOL. No worries girls. I have connections and they live in Thai land, I have them "borrow" the finished product for us. LOL. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I'm scared of what you said. If I'm in desert, I hardly get water to drink, where will I find Internet, PC, wires, chairs :shrug: Its too hot. 
hahah everything will be melt XD

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
LOL bye guys good luck have fun and take care LOL! bring lots of foods and water with u XD I'll watch over this thread for y'all haha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
LOL bye guys good luck have fun and take care LOL! bring lots of foods and water with u XD I'll watch over this thread for y'all haha
We are not going anymore... haha