[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
True and we like same person. VILL  :highfive:  :highfive:
:scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: who is Vill between you and Yuukie?? I forgot you guys decided something
VILLNAN said:
Is that why we were fated to meet? :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: who is Vill between you and Yuukie?? I forgot you guys decided something
Yahhh right Vill..
I also forget I think Yuukie is Vill, I'm New

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha. I can't swim either, but I can cook. Don't worry Step and VillNan, when you're drowning, that's when your pra ek's will come to the rescue. New and James Ma. Hahahahaha. If I drown, my pra eks will come and save me. (Which one I don't know, but I hope it's either Gun or Mark) LOL. Then we'll go to an island where i will cook for all of us until someone finds us. Just don't get bored with my cooking. :)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
We are not going anymore... haha
Haha I'll go by myself then jk :p I wanna watch this naooo!!!

Step said:
LOL CAN I BE NEW SO I CAN HAVE VILL FOR MYSELF??? *blushed* kekeke

Step

Mrs James Ma
If I and Villnan drowned, our P'eks will come. But what about you?? What if Gun and Mark fights for you and dont even know you drowned  :scratchhead2:  :secret: :shrug:
Bieluvr said:
Haha. I can't swim either, but I can cook. Don't worry Step and VillNan, when you're drowning, that's when your pra ek's will come to the rescue. New and James Ma. Hahahahaha. If I drown, my pra eks will come and save me. (Which one I don't know, but I hope it's either Gun or Mark) LOL. Then we'll go to an island where i will cook for all of us until someone finds us. Just don't get bored with my cooking. :)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Bieluvr said:
LOL now u guys can go LOL! UR OUR SAVIOUR <3

Step

Mrs James Ma
Vill is not mine. Go share her with Villnan, New, Toomtam, Nike, Tui :p :coverlaf:
Yuukie said:
Haha I'll go by myself then jk :p I wanna watch this naooo!!!

LOL CAN I BE NEW SO I CAN HAVE VILL FOR MYSELF??? *blushed* kekeke

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
OMG How Romantic. You forget TV :D

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
If I and Villnan drowned, our P'eks will come. But what about you?? What if Gun and Mark fights for you and dont even know you drowned  :scratchhead2:   :secret: :shrug:
OMG I'm laughing so hard :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
If I and Villnan drowned, our P'eks will come. But what about you?? What if Gun and Mark fights for you and dont even know you drowned  :scratchhead2:   :secret: :shrug:
Haha. I couldn't stop laughing at this Step. I'll just go grab onto them. I can't swim, but I sure can move back and forth. I'll make sure they save me first before fighting over me. LOL. JK. Ok then, Mark can stay with Kim and Gun will come save me. Then they'll take us to thai land where I'll make Gun go "borrow" the tapes for us since he is a member of OneHD as well. Hahahaha. The perfect plan. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I forgot this part. Awwwwwwww sounds romantic. Island  :woot: Saichon  :woot:  :woot: lol we will not be bored. We will die if we get bored of your cooking cos we dont have anyon else to cook for us :p
Bieluvr said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol when you said Gun, I thought what about Gam :p you can take Bie. Wait, he is old for you. JJ is free. He is still talking to that girl, not dating so you take him to save you.
Bieluvr said:
Haha. I couldn't stop laughing at this Step. I'll just go grab onto them. I can't swim, but I sure can move back and forth. I'll make sure they save me first before fighting over me. LOL. JK. Ok then, Mark can stay with Kim and Gun will come save me. But wait, Gun has Gam too, where's a pra ek I like that doesn't have a girl yet?