[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Lol when you said Gun, I thought what about Gam :p you can take Bie. Wait, he is old for you. JJ is free. He is still talking to that girl, not dating so you take him to save you.
Haha. I edited my post already. But It's true, Gun has Gam. Bie also has Noona. JJ is free! LOL Or maybe Peun Kanin or Phet can save me. Do they have a girl? But I only want one person to come to my rescue because like you said, I'd probably drown by the time they decide who gets me. Haha. (I think I'm crazy here though, coming up with ideas where pra ek's come save us) Maybe we'll even meet our real pra ek's who don't have to be actors but just real pra ek's who saves our lives. Oh great, now I got a fan-fic coming. Hahaha. Me nad my crazy ideas. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I like your crazy ideas :p if its JJ, you are lucky :wink:
Bieluvr said:
Haha. I edited my post already. But It's true, Gun has Gam. Bie also has Noona. JJ is free! LOL Or maybe Peun Kanin or Phet can save me. Do they have a girl? But I only want one person to come to my rescue because like you said, I'd probably drown by the time they decide who gets me. Haha. (I think I'm crazy here though, coming up with ideas where pra ek's come save us) Maybe we'll even meet our real pra ek's who don't have to be actors but just real pra ek's who saves our lives. Oh great, now I got a fan-fic coming. Hahaha. Me nad my crazy ideas. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Baaa. Asking everyone lol
VILLNAN said:
Hehe you want to R too?

:loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :highfive:  :highfive: I wanted to ask her too. Yuukie you are sweating already :shrug:
Yuukie said:
LOL ur asking everyone if they wanna R lmao do u wanna R too? :sweat:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think you are acting like New. You know how New's 2 pic was? Like his eyes were in R mood. I think you watch her with that eyes :p Idk if you understood my bad english lol
VILLNAN said:

I wanna do nothing just watch Vill :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I think you are acting like New. You know how New's 2 pic was? Like his eyes were in R mood. I think you watch her with that eyes :p Idk if you understood my bad english lol
Yes, I do understand R eyes :p lol your English is better than mine