[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW. You guys did not tell me about this  :whatever:  :whatever:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:
Yuukie said:
Ofc u don't remember cuz u were drunk! u even gave me popcorns :sweat:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Tell me what you saw  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: I'm pervert club co founder. I should know
Yuukie said:
See ;) u bribed me all ur popcorns so that I will stay and watch ur "R" scene!!! Ba byuntae!!!! I love popcorns that's why I stayed and saw everything haha :sweat:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
How do you know if someone quotes you?

what is byun?
Wait what??? She Red?? Who?? Dont tell me its you cos you are sweating again :shrug:
I don't get notifications or anything so I just come back and check once a while lol

Byun/byuntae is a Korean word for pervert LOL idk why i just love to use this word XD

LOLOL @"she RED" LMAO not meeee of course cuz I was eating my popcorns idk who it was someone we don't know XD

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
Tell me what you saw  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: I'm pervert club co founder. I should know
LOL pervy step u don't need to know LOL I can't tell u either its very inappropriate hahaha I don't think we're allowed to talk about it here lmao if u still want to know ask VILLNAN lolz

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww its difficult to check this thread cos it moves fast
You love byun and Villnan loves R :p she asks everyone :coverlaf:
I know you were eating popcorns with hands. I dont believe you did not see :shrug:
Yuukie said:
I don't get notifications or anything so I just come back and check once a while lol

Byun/byuntae is a Korean word for pervert LOL idk why i just love to use this word XD

LOLOL @"she RED" LMAO not meeee of course cuz I was eating my popcorns idk who it was someone we don't know XD

Step

Mrs James Ma
Someone tell me now. Co founder should know it  :numchuck:  :numchuck:
Yuukie said:
LOL pervy step u don't need to know LOL I can't tell u either its very inappropriate hahaha I don't think we're allowed to talk about it here lmao if u still want to know ask VILLNAN lolz

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hello ladies I got some popcorns :yes: :popcorn: :popcorn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
Awww its difficult to check this thread cos it moves fast
You love byun and Villnan loves R :p she asks everyone :coverlaf:
I know you were eating popcorns with hands. I dont believe you did not see :shrug:
LOL yup I love Byun stuff and she loves R what about u? Both? XD
I saw...... :blush: step stop asking me about this LOL :sweat:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I just like watching slap and kiss :p I'm a good pervert. Not like you guys :p
Ok I will not ask. you are sweating so much :wink: I know why :p
Yuukie said:
LOL yup I love Byun stuff and she loves R what about u? Both? XD
I saw...... :blush: step stop asking me about this LOL :sweat:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
I just like watching slap and kiss :p I'm a good pervert. Not like you guys :p
Ok I will not ask. you are sweating so much :wink: I know why :p
I don't believe u also haha :p

And really? u know why I'm sweating?why? XD

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
Guys you should change in settings. Tick for quote under notification.
I have ticked it still dont get it

lol but what if we dont get it either lol I just turned mine on