[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
If I'm not wrong this part is how their engagement started
really? in that pic he looks like hes about to R her lol  :shrug:

lakornsrok said:
omggg this looks soo good!! To me, it actually looks like it's following the korean version! Everything is so similar to it! LOOK AT THAT part when his brother fell off the rooftop. The part when he kissed her by the beachside. omgg I am soo excited. I just finished the korean one recently and even though it was a sad ending, I actually enjoyed it. I love the ost in the korean version part. I can't wait for thisi now!! New and Vill look soo good together. AHH Ak is a hottie and he is going to play the fiancee ooooh now who will I be rooting for!? Of course New all the way!! AHHH! When is this coming out!!??

agreee!!! I like Ak too lol  :facepalm: ikr?? that question has been asked for a thousand times haha I want this to air right now!!!! , I dont know what Exact/Onehd be thinking :((((  :annoyed:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
It's not like that actually it was just a misunderstanding. The R will happens after Puen becomes In's bodyguard
Yuukie said:
really? in that pic he looks like hes about to R her lol  :shrug:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
You said 5 months  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
hahaha I was just saying, I don't even know when will OneHD gonna air this.
Maybe after they are out of their favorite actors lakorns that's why they purposely did this to our Vill...

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
hahaha I was just saying, I don't even know when will OneHD gonna air this.
Maybe after they are out of their favorite actors lakorns that's why they purposely did this to our Vill...

:whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: my thought exactly  :lol: