[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
Awww I told you guys that we might have to a year again   :loool:  :loool: I was joking but looks like its true. I'm happy they will atleast air this lakorn :phew:

im happy too  :cry1: I thought they will air this lakorn before Nai leh sanaeha but nope  :teary:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
^ lol shes such a dork, an adorable one <3

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ergyZQhpmT4[/media]
cr:vill wannarot

what were they talking about? lol his laugh is contagious :loool: :loool: :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^They were talking about how Vill doesn't know how to drive and neither does the host. Hahah. They will be playing as BFFs in Nai Leh Sananeha, so it was funny when they had many scenes inside a car and neither knew how to drive, so the driving scenes in that lakorn are done by someone else. Hahah. And Vill was saying when she was younger, whenever she and her family traveled or went out of town, they would always stop by this one place, so she always thought that going in any direction, she would pass through that place, but turns out, that's not the case. Hahah, she must have no sense of direction. Vill says that she's afraid of ghosts so she keeps a buddha in every pocket.

Vill and the host are pretty close ever since from filming. Now, I understand why people around Vill says she should try out comedy because she's funny hahaha like way before Sood Sai Paan. I never really understood that or it never hit me until now when the host, Toey, was describing Vill as someone who's funny and rarely do I hear people around Vill say that about her publically. Hahah. Ever since following Vill in SSP, I've always known that Vill is FREAKING HILARIOUS! And PUSH was her PERFECT partner in jokes and goofing off. Their energy bounced off each other like crazy. Hahaha.

Funny people are witty and smart and I LOVE that about Vill. Gosh, she can turn any harsh or serious situation into a pleasant one. That's probably why the media and antifans love picking on her. They just can't stand that she's so lovable and bubbly despite all of the crap they throw at her. I'm proud of MA GIRL, VILL! :dance2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Agreed they're just jealous >.<

"That's probably why the media and antifans love picking on her. They just can't stand that she's so lovable and bubbly despite all of the crap they throw at her."

I'm so proud pf MA VILL AS WELL! <3

Step

Mrs James Ma
Vill is cute, funny. I feel sad when others make her look bad when someone break up. Its like its easy to blame her. I hate it cos she will stop posting on ig, she will not go to many events when these news are there. She is also hurt. All those people who make her target will be happy but ts difficult for Vill with these bad news. Lol Idk why it happens with my favorites only.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I know..Other might use this chance for fame. They'll use tears, but she's so different from others.
She's not hunger for fame and happy with what she already had! WAY TO GO!