[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I'm sure if she moves to CH 3 she'll be famous. Actually I'm sure that the way OneHD treats their actors/actresses is the reason that makes Fair choose channel 3, and even Tono is working for CH 3 now too. I mean OneHD is too focused on SeanEst and DJ Push, it seams like they are not even giving other actors/actresses chances. I'm glad that OneHD now makes better lakorns, and I'm not saying that OneHD is not giving others roles. Since OneHD, Noona has gotten more roles and New got to become pra ek, but that's not enough.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:rolleyes1:  :ghehe: and ch3 has sooo many good looking young P'eks. Nadech, JMa, James Jirayu, Bomb (he cant act but he is handsome), Mario, Ken P omg sooo many  :rockon:
I like everyone expect Bomb XD

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I'm sure if she moves to CH 3 she'll be famous. Actually I'm sure that the way OneHD treats their actors/actresses is the reason that makes Fair choose channel 3, and even Tono is working for CH 3 now too. I mean OneHD is too focused on SeanEst and DJ Push, it seams like they are not even giving other actors/actresses chances. I'm glad that OneHD now makes better lakorns, and I'm not saying that OneHD is not giving others roles. Since OneHD, Noona has gotten more roles and New got to become pra ek, but that's not enough.
Are not they are freelance? SeanEst and DJ Push?
Anyway Vill's gonna have a new lakorn soon so praying for P'Tam! he has not lakorn now
It's still too early to say for NewVil reunion <3

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
Im greedy for sooo many pairs but its not coming true :phew: :phew: lol
Me toooo T.T

Vill is going to have another lakorn yay! I really hope it's either Sean or Toomtam *\0/*

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont like Push now but Push and vill also look good. If its not Sean and Toomtam, I want it to be Push :hide:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Me toooo T.T

Vill is going to have another lakorn yay! I really hope it's either Sean or Toomtam *\0/*

Step said:
I also want Toomtam or Sean. I hope its anyone from this :p

P'Tam is number one choice for me!!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Step said:
I also want Toomtam or Sean. I hope its anyone from this :p
Ikr Onehd doesn't have many actors that I like >.< Ch3 has alot of young actors too but I like only Nadech lol. I think Ch7 has better praeks :p