[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha! Got me rolling here 5555

I rooted for Tono at first, but now...why not root for Fair? At this rate, his character is more interesting than Tonos. I can't click with Wee just yet....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My husband is the type that doesn't admit to watching lakorns, but he even wants Fair to be the pra'ek :lol: 

Husband: Why would they want the girl to end up with the reporter guy? After his gf died he tried to forget her (even if he kept all her stuff), but the pilot guy kept fighting for her even after she died, when no one else believed she was still alive he did (even if she really wasn't), and he did all of this for a girl he was just bonded to and not in love with, imagine what he would do for the girl he IS in love with. I just don't like how when he met the other girl his fiance in the other girl's body or whatever he told her, "You remind me of someone, but I forgot about her already." 

Then he went on to be all mean lol, "Honey sorry but if anything ever happened to you, I wouldn't be telling anyone I forgot about you! I'd be like if you aren't a quarter of the woman my wife was then you don't belong in my line of sight." 

I was just sitting there watching him rant about the possibility that Tono is the main pra'ek :lol: 

PLEASE BE FAIR!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
My husband is the type that doesn't admit to watching lakorns, but he even wants Fair to be the pra'ek :lol: 

Husband: Why would they want the girl to end up with the reporter guy? After his gf died he tried to forget her (even if he kept all her stuff), but the pilot guy kept fighting for her even after she died, when no one else believed she was still alive he did (even if she really wasn't), and he did all of this for a girl he was just bonded to and not in love with, imagine what he would do for the girl he IS in love with. I just don't like how when he met the other girl his fiance in the other girl's body or whatever he told her, "You remind me of someone, but I forgot about her already." 

Then he went on to be all mean lol, "Honey sorry but if anything ever happened to you, I wouldn't be telling anyone I forgot about you! I'd be like if you aren't a quarter of the woman my wife was then you don't belong in my line of sight." 

I was just sitting there watching him rant about the possibility that Tono is the main pra'ek :lol: 

PLEASE BE FAIR!
hahaha cute! it takes a real man to rant about a lakorn!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
040156 said:
I think his performance here is enough proof that he can be a pra'ek if he doesn't become the pra'ek for this lakorn. I'm sure he'll be cast as one as soon as possible. He is just so damn hot. He fits the prince-type character perfectly.
totally agree with everything u said! and yeah, itz so crazy how incredibly hot he is to me in here! i mean like i feel somewhat creeped out about my attraction for him bc he is way younger than me, but dangit, he just looks so yummy...and manly!! then when he has that jealous or mishievious look thing in his eyes, omg, i just freaking go crazy for him!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
Tono can't be p'ek in here because his name already said no to him. Right ToNO? Lol.
hahahahaha good one! ok, im convinved. lol

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

PLEASE BE FAIR!
Exactly what I was thinking (about Yotha fighting for Wasee/Laweng's life)! Your husband sounds like a sweetheart. Our family's more the type to say, "If you died, I'm moving on," but only in a joking way because we're the strong, stoic type, you know lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha. Yes, the name teasing is sure funny.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

PLEASE BE FAIR!
Your husband is quite cute to be able to watch lakorn and debate about it with you. :)

sarNie Adult
@Thookatha, I feel you girl. I will admit to having... uh... less than chaste thoughts about Fair. Seriously. But he's younger than me too!! *cries*

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
@Thookatha, I feel you girl. I will admit to having... uh... less than chaste thoughts about Fair. Seriously. But he's younger than me too!! *cries*
LOL. Lucky I'm younger than him. :) I'm pretty sure us girls on here aren't the only ones daydreaming of Fair.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
040156 said:
what to do?! what to do?! and im such a big pervert too!!! at least u can use the word 'chaste' in ur sentence regardless of less than or not. me? not so much! my thoughts have become pretty dirty now...lol!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Wednesdays and Thursdays are test days for me so I won't get to watch my dearest Fair and Donut until Friday. Spazz for me ladies!

I feel your pain. I have an exam and quiz on Thursday and will need to spend Wed studying for em. 

I'm looking forward on seeing Fair the most haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I went ahead and watched ep 6. Fair is so fine HAHAAH.....I need to find myself a Fair!! He looks a bit like Donnie Yen when Donnie was younger.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
UGH. It's a sticky situation for me........

I understand Laweng's situation but how she is acting and pushing away Yotha's kindness is making me frustrated :/

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fans are hammering the producer for ruining the original story and concealing who the real p'ek is. Lol. The producer said she loves the story. It's a classic and she holds it very dear to her heart. Before she decided to remake this, she had already went to ask the author's permission to make some changes to the script so that it's more up to date with the current era. They wanted to take a different approach and do something that hasn't been done. You'd have to watch until the end to find out because things will remain unclear until the finale. She knows better than to make changes without the author's permission.

So I think Fair is still p'ek but there will be a twist. Having Donut end up with Tono is too ordinary. It won't have that shock factor they are looking for. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I understand Laweng's situation but how she is acting and pushing away Yotha's kindness is making me frustrated :/

Yeah me too. I have zero patience for Laweng even though I can sort of see her POV. She's just so whiny. It's not an attractive look on anyone and she wants people to see her POV but she refuses to see theirs.  She doesn't even try to be nice to Wasee's loved ones.

I think Pon Prom Onlaweng did a way better job of the switching bodies thing. You saw that Yong was frustrated being stuck in some other body but she tried to make the best of it. She knew that it would break May's parents hearts to know that their real kid had died and so tried to help them but you saw her heart breaking too when she sees her own parents watching over her comatose body. And she was stuck in some kid's body when her body was still there! That's way worse than Laweng who got another chance at life in some pretty girl's body. So I think she owes something to Wasee's body or else she would be really dead too since her body is a goner.