[OneHD] I'm Sorry I Love You (EXACT)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
LOL! I find Mo cuter than Im Soo Jung. I don't know. Maybe I'm bias but I do find Thai and Chinese actresses more beautiful than Korean actresses. Besides, Jang Na Ra I don't think I find any Korean actresses pretty and that's sad. Lol.
As for Mo and Punch, I find them both equally pretty but I grew up with Punch so I might be a little bias because I like her more than Mo. Lol. Punch was always my idol during my teenage years. Hahahaha!
Haha. Really?!? Wow. I'm surprised to hear that. I find a lot of Korean actresses pretty. I think Korean, Thai, and Chinese actresses all possess their own kind of beauty. I don't find one ethnicity prettier than the other. However, I am biased towards Thai actresses.  :coverlaf:

Woops! I mistook that you meant Mo was cuter than Punch. :lol2: Punch is cute too. :thumbsup: I favor Mo though. :ghehe: How old is Punch by the way??

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they make Mo's character in here less annoying. Min Joo was like a nang'rai, a very annoying one. I want to root for Mo's character in here. So she needs to be somewhat good!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
this cast maybe weird for me :scratchhead2: , but let me say i love  seeing  fresh faces and new matched couple , love mo and kangsom since ff   :woot: but nicky look damn hot :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
All Nike said was this is about to film very soon. Plus the director is a famous one known for his skills. He said the name but I didn't catch it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
All Nike said was this is about to film very soon. Plus the director is a famous one known for his skills. He said the name but I didn't catch it.
Awesome! I wonder who he is. That gives me hope for this remake then. Hopefully they make Mo and Kangsom's characters better.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hey , AFTER I SEE PICS HERE TOTALLY I AGREE THAT MO AND NIKE SHOULD PAIRED UP AS LEAD IN THIS LAKORN ,  I WATCHED KOREAN VERSION  IT IS ONE OF SADEST DRAMA FOR ME :cry: , MO DID NOT FIR HER ROLE SHE SHOULD PLAY LEADS REALLY , NIKE LOOK HOT BUT WHO CHOOSE THE CAST SO WEIRD THEY DID NOT NOTICE THAT MO  LOOK LIKE KOREAN LEAD :scratchhead2: , SHE DID NOT FIT TO PLAY SEXY ROLES SORRY  HOPE THEY CHANGE THEIR MINDS , NIKE OFFICIALLY BE IN MY HUNKIES , BIAS LIST 555555555 :dance1: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
hey , AFTER I SEE PICS HERE TOTALLY I AGREE THAT MO AND NIKE SHOULD PAIRED UP AS LEAD IN THIS LAKORN ,  I WATCHED KOREAN VERSION  IT IS ONE OF SADEST DRAMA FOR ME :cry: , MO DID NOT FIR HER ROLE SHE SHOULD PLAY LEADS REALLY , NIKE LOOK HOT BUT WHO CHOOSE THE CAST SO WEIRD THEY DID NOT NOTICE THAT MO  LOOK LIKE KOREAN LEAD :scratchhead2: , SHE DID NOT FIT TO PLAY SEXY ROLES SORRY  HOPE THEY CHANGE THEIR MINDS , NIKE OFFICIALLY BE IN MY HUNKIES , BIAS LIST 555555555 :dance1: 
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! I have nothing against Punch. She's a good actress, and a great singer. But really...Mo was the perfect actress for this role, both in appearance and acting wise. I don't understand how the person in charge of casting could've not realized that. :scratchchin: How is it that they completely overlooked Mo, and chose an actress who's not even directly working under Exact, when Mo was already THE PERFECT ACTRESS for Eun Chae?! I mean, everyone has their own opinions and of course, there's always a reason why certain actors are casted for certain roles. But as fans, I think it's only normal to be upset when your visions are different. I'm not the only one who thinks Mo was perfect for this role.

Nike and Mo both resemble the original actors in the Korean version. And even if I believe Punch will do fine in here, Mo was still THE PERFECT actress. She's short, slim, has a very small body frame (small chest, narrow hips, etc.). She's naturally cute, has chubby cheeks and pouty lips, and is boyish in fashion. Mo especially looks even more like Im Soo Jung with short hair and bangs.

Physically, Mo doesn't fit the sexy, player type she'll be playing in here. She can be pretty, but she's not sexy. I know she'll be able to act sexy, because she's a talented and versatile actress, but her overall presence and appearance is still going to come across as cute. It's something she can't change, even with her convincing acting. You know what I mean? I mean, Mo isn't the baby or doll looking type of cute, like Selena Gomez or say, Yaya, but she's cute and pretty in an innocent looking way (like Im Soo Jung). Even her voice is high pitched, which makes her sound cute, not sexy. If Mo was casted in here as Eun Chae, it would've also boosted her career. I believe that this would've been her breakthrough role. Sigh..... But it's just too bad. :cry: :cry1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

Fang is also in here. I wonder what role she'll be playing.

cr: momonchanok, siabeet, punch0509, palmynu, suvimol

It's weird how they didn't have an opening ceremony nor a fitting for this. I hope they'll have it soon.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! I have nothing against Punch. She's a good actress, and a great singer. But really...Mo was the perfect actress for this role, both in appearance and acting wise. I don't understand how the person in charge of casting could've not realized that. :scratchchin: How is it that they completely overlooked Mo, and chose an actress who's not even directly working under Exact, when Mo was already THE PERFECT ACTRESS for Eun Chae?! I mean, everyone has their own opinions and of course, there's always a reason why certain actors are casted for certain roles. But as fans, I think it's only normal to be upset when your visions are different. I'm not the only one who thinks Mo was perfect for this role.

Nike and Mo both resemble the original actors in the Korean version. And even if I believe Punch will do fine in here, Mo was still THE PERFECT actress. She's short, slim, has a very small body frame (small chest, narrow hips, etc.). She's naturally cute, has chubby cheeks and pouty lips, and is boyish in fashion. Mo especially looks even more like Im Soo Jung with short hair and bangs.

Physically, Mo doesn't fit the sexy, player type she'll be playing in here. She can be pretty, but she's not sexy. I know she'll be able to act sexy, because she's a talented and versatile actress, but her overall presence and appearance is still going to come across as cute. It's something she can't change, even with her convincing acting. You know what I mean? I mean, Mo isn't the baby or doll looking type of cute, like Selena Gomez or say, Yaya, but she's cute and pretty in an innocent looking way (like Im Soo Jung). Even her voice is high pitched, which makes her sound cute, not sexy. If Mo was casted in here as Eun Chae, it would've also boosted her career. I believe that this would've been her breakthrough role. Sigh..... But it's just too bad. :cry: :cry1:

i totally agree with you , i respect  different visions but most of directors now used same names in different lakorns , really pissed off it , mo deserve play more lead roles she is very good actress , nike what  i can say totally hunky , sexy abs , manly , hot  fall for him :secret:  :drools: , this  role  will boosted his career , cross my finger that mo will be lead she need boosted her career  more when  saw names just like vill and compare her with mo :scratchhead2: un fair for her vill have two project with very good casting i do not know why Exact USE HER SO MUCH AND DID NOT GIVE CHANCE FOR MO OR SOMEONE LIKE FEUNG, EGG,GYPSY , SAME VERY WEIRD TO CHOOSE PUNCH FOR LEADING ROLE IN BIG LAKORN LIKE THIS ,  MAYBE MO NOT VERY SEXY , DOLL LOOKING  ETC BUT SHE CAN ACT NEED DIFFERENT ROLE TO SHINE , SO BAD REALLY AND YOU KNOW WHAT EXACT MAKE STUPID choose really , hope they change their mind really so bad  :cry: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
i totally agree with you , i respect  different visions but most of directors now used same names in different lakorns , really pissed off it , mo deserve play more lead roles she is very good actress , nike what  i can say totally hunky , sexy abs , manly , hot  fall for him :secret:  :drools: , this  role  will boosted his career , cross my finger that mo will be lead she need boosted her career  more when  saw names just like vill and compare her with mo :scratchhead2: un fair for her vill have two project with very good casting i do not know why Exact USE HER SO MUCH AND DID NOT GIVE CHANCE FOR MO OR SOMEONE LIKE FEUNG, EGG,GYPSY , SAME VERY WEIRD TO CHOOSE PUNCH FOR LEADING ROLE IN BIG LAKORN LIKE THIS ,  MAYBE MO NOT VERY SEXY , DOLL LOOKING  ETC BUT SHE CAN ACT NEED DIFFERENT ROLE TO SHINE , SO BAD REALLY AND YOU KNOW WHAT EXACT MAKE STUPID choose really , hope they change their mind really so bad  :cry: 
I can see why Exact chose Punch in here. She may have less followers on IG compared to Mo, but in terms of popularity, she's fairly popular already in Thailand. Mo, on the other hand, is very underrated. But Punch is a good actress, so I'm not necessarily complaining about her being promoted as nang'ek. I just think Mo was the perfect actress for THIS particular role. But oh well... Like you said, hopefully someone will notice Mo's talent soon and promote her as lead. It happened with New Chaiyapol, when all of his career, he was only playing supporting roles. So hopefully Mo's talent won't be pushed to the side either. She really deserves recognition. She's a versatile actress who can play any role.

I don't think Exact is going to change their mind on this cast. Everything looks set in stone. I mean, they're already filming. So let's just hope the best for Mo and her future projects. :dude: :toast: :thumbsup: :heart:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
OFF TOPIC , REALLY PISSED OFF EXACT BUT THIS MELT MY HEART 55555 , :dance1:  THERE IS ANOTHER PIC , NICK SHOW HIS SEXY ABS , I KEEP AMAZED AT PIC BUT I WILL NOT POST IT 55555 ,LOVE NIKE , NEW :secret:

cr- exact 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
I can see why Exact chose Punch in here. She may have less followers on IG compared to Mo, but in terms of popularity, she's fairly popular already in Thailand. Mo, on the other hand, is very underrated. But Punch is a good actress, so I'm not necessarily complaining about her being promoted as nang'ek. I just think Mo was the perfect actress for THIS particular role. But oh well... Like you said, hopefully someone will notice Mo's talent soon and promote her as lead. It happened with New Chaiyapol, when all of his career, he was only playing supporting roles. So hopefully Mo's talent won't be pushed to the side either. She really deserves recognition. She's a versatile actress who can play any role.

I don't think Exact is going to change their mind on this cast. Everything looks set in stone. I mean, they're already filming. So let's just hope the best for Mo and her future projects. :dude: :toast: :thumbsup: :heart:

this role did not fit mo she deserve to be nang'ek  here , :thumbdown: maybe punch sweet gal but totally miscasting what makes mo underrated is previous  works they always make her  have evil   psycho   freak bitch    roles expect  ff, mk  , :yuck: weird that there are bunch of useless actress promoted more then her , for new really happy for him , i saw some of his previous works  , he is good looking and can act  -well and have mixed blood , love his recent movie with mai :dance1: , maybe not all his work so good but at least he can make it finally the same for nike really  , did not get it :scratchhead2:  , they take time to be leads , mo someday will shine , hope this day come soon 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
Lol. Nike and New look good. Two of the actors I'd like to see Mo with. :coverlaf:

same here sis , you know what maybe they do lakorn together , mo will be lead and they fight for her love  :dance1:  :pervie:
ohmaichoua said:
Look at those guns hahaha such handsome men. Thanks for sharing PRINCESS AURA
you have great taste really , i did not do anything  , enjoy it , thank you :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
same here sis , you know what maybe they do lakorn together , mo will be lead and they fight for her love  :dance1:  :pervie:
OMG. That would be a dream come true. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: Mo, New and Nike all in the same lakorn with both guys fighting for her. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: You have such a great idea! Haha.