[OneHD] I'm Sorry I Love You (EXACT)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
Did you ever see my picture comparisons of the original actress and Mo? It was posted earlier on in the thread. They look so alike. Mo has the same baby face and thin, tiny figure as the Korean actress. They both even have flat chests. Lol. Punch is a little meatier and she has a chubbier face. Her features are totally different too. When Mo plays pitiful characters, she has the perfect look, voice and aura that makes you sympathize and want to protect her. Like in KNK. Plus, she's a tomboy in real life so she would've fit the character perfectly.

I think May should've been cast as Mo's character and Gypsy as Nike's ex. May can play a cocky and confident player, and she has that natural sex appeal.

I'm looking forward to when Mo changes after she falls for Nike. Her acting looks really good and convincing in the credits. Right now, I'm not liking her character. I like it when Mo plays confident and beautiful characters, but here she's just plain bratty and immature. The self absorbed type of girl doesn't fit her. The type of girl who's so hot that every guy wants her. I can tell she's uncomfortable and awkward. It's more believable if she's cute or innocent and all the guys want her, or guys all want her because she's feisty and tough and therefore, hard to get. If she were to play the classy, confident and beautiful girl who is subtle and sophisticated, and not egotistical and throws tantrums whenever she gets rejected, she would do amazing. I'm hoping to see Mo in that type of role in a revenge and slap-kiss lakorn soon.
Haha, I think May suits the ex-girlfriend. Rose is a classy charmer who likes to play and flirt because she herself is sort of broken and is testing men to find true love. Gypsy is confident, sexy, and classy. She's subtle with her charm like Rose. May comes off easy. No offense. May suits the ex-girlfriend who is sexy yet easy.

Mo does well in serious, sad, simple, or dramatic scenes, but not the flirtatious, manipulative, and like you said, self absorbed type of scenes or roles.

Yeah, right now, Rose is still immature towards love. Love for her doesn't exist, so she's testing and playing. When she falls in love with Nike, she'll begin to change and become more mature and understand life. That's when the more serious scenes will come in, which is something I look forward to.

This was one of the most tear jerking Korean dramas that I loved, so regardless of how this does, I'm still tuning in. I'm just a bit sad that it's not as good as it should be due to a complete miscast. There are certain times when Punch doesn't convince me, which is a surprise because I love Punch as an actress ever since Tud Dao Bussaya, but in here...she's not doing the role any justice. Nike is okay, but Jes would have been a better candidate. There are certain actors who are better with emotions and Jes and New just happen to be them.

Oh, man. I'm not liking Kangsom at all. It's his acting that bugs me. His acting was over the top in FF but since it was a comedy, it was okay, but in here, because it's not a comedy, his weaknesses are very evident.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for the next episodes this week! :)
And those photo comparisons are an ~OMG!!:eek:
It's true that Mo should have really been casted as the Nang'ek, but eh..maybe because
Mo and Kangsom was cast in Fun Feung and the director/crew
decided to pair them up again. I don't know hehe. :D
Besides all that, I love the lakorn so far. I should really go rewatch So Ji Sub's version though.
This drama theme is so sad.:(

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
those photo comparisons are an ~OMG!!:eek:
It's true that Mo should have really been casted as the Nang'ek, but eh..maybe because
Mo and Kangsom was cast in Fun Feung and the director/crew
decided to pair them up again. I don't know hehe. :D
Yeah, KangMo gained fans through FF so Exact decided to pair them up again in here. I never understood why Thai fans liked them together. They're cute looking but they don't have that romantic chemistry (Kangsom and Panpan didn't have romantic chemistry together either). Plus, their features are too similar that they look like siblings. I also don't think Kangsom is compatible with Mo when it comes to their acting skills. I like Kangsom offscreen and as a singer, but he still needs to improve a lot as an actor.

Kangsom matches his role in here though. He has the same boyish look that the Korean actor in the original had. Plus, he's a singer in real life. But they should've cast Mo as nang'ek. If they wanted to promote Kangsom with Mo, it still would've worked out if she was lead because in the end Kangsom's character falls in love with the lead anyways. It ends up being a love triangle between Nike, Mo and Kangsom. He wouldn't end up with her but he'd have a love line with her still. Whereas, with Mo being the second lead, he won't even care for her halfway through.

Mo was the perfect actress in Thailand for this role, if they were to do a Thai remake. She has the exact look and aura that Im Soo Jung has. It still boggles my mind how Exact got her to be in here, but in the wrong role.

Last edited:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I understand why everyone wants Mo to be the the N'ek in here, but I'm kind of glad Mo got the role of Rose. I don't really follow Mo's work, but I seriously haven't seen Mo in a mature and feminine role like this before. Usually, Mo tends to be that tomboy character that gets pushed to the side. This role is a change for her. So far, she's portrayed this role really well.

The only question I'm asking myself now is "If Exact knows that Mo can pull off 'Spoiled Brat' role, then why is she not a full time N'ek yet?" Seriously! Mo can take on any character at any time.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I understand why everyone wants Mo to be the the N'ek in here, but I'm kind of glad Mo got the role of Rose. I don't really follow Mo's work, but I seriously haven't seen Mo in a mature and feminine role like this before. Usually, Mo tends to be that tomboy character that gets pushed to the side. This role is a change for her. So far, she's portrayed this role really well.

The only question I'm asking myself now is "If Exact knows that Mo can pull off 'Spoiled Brat' role, then why is she not a full time N'ek yet?" Seriously! Mo can take on any character at any time.
You're right. In a way it's good that Mo was cast as Rose, because she's stepping out of her comfort zone and trying something different. At the same time, Rose isn't my idea of a mature and feminine character. She's glamorous, but very hot tempered and childish. Like aiyaja said, I prefer Mo in calmer roles. That doesn't mean tomboy roles-it just means roles where she has to act subtly. I want to see Mo in a revenge and slap-kiss lakorn (paired with either Toomtam, New, Jes, Sean, March or Navin, or if possible, Kan, Weir, Mik, Porshe or Michael from Ch.7, or Fair or Phet from Ch.3) where she's glamorous and confident, but at the same time, elegant and sophisticated with an element of mystery. Like Yaya's role in Kluen Cheewit and Matt's role in Fai Lang Fai. They're both glamorous and confident characters, yet smart and intimidating. Rose is just self absorbed and snobby. The closest Mo has ever come to a glamorous and put together type of role was in Peak Marn.

I want to see Mo in glamorous roles where she's prim and proper, and glamorous roles where she's smart, mature and collected. She can be broken on the inside, but Mo will have to portray that aspect of her character in a complex way vs Rose, who is all over the place with her emotions and acts like a child by blowing up at people whenever she doesn't get her way. I am looking forward to seeing Mo portray the vulnerable side of her character later on though, after she falls for Nike and gets dumped by him. She'll become more likable then. From the credits, Mo will do amazing with that transformation.

Mo doesn't only do well in subtle roles though. She also does well in feisty roles like Pimdao/Dararai in KNK and evil roles like Payia in Pan Rak Pan Rai. This is my least favorite character of Mo's. Rose is just not likable. Mo looks uncomfortable and awkward in certain scenes too. This has probably been her most challenging role yet.

So these are the reasons why many of us think that Mo should've been nang'ek, even though it's another tomboyish character for her. Not only is she perfect for the lead role (in terms of characteristics, acting and resemblance to the original actress), but Mo is also more suitable for the lead role than she is for the character she is playing now.

I would like to see Mo play an entitled heiress/"Daddy's princess" type of role in a romantic comedy with Push, March or Tor though (Tor is the supporting actor with Ice in NY's body switching lakorn). Because even though Mo's character would still be a spoiled brat in there, since it's a lighthearted genre, Mo's character would be bratty in a quirky and endearing way. Similar to Wilailuck in Fun Fueng.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. Today's episode was intense. I knew Mo would deliver. Already, I can see the transformation in her from an obnoxious and self absorbed girl into a broken and vulnerable girl. The way Mo's eyes softened when she looked at Nike was so convincing that she's in love. You could see the mixed emotions on her face too at the end when Kangsom caught her with Nike and she was trying to open the door back up for him. I'm so convinced now that Mo will NAIL a fierce and glamorous role in a revenge and slap-kiss lakorn.

This scene especially (starting at 4:16), Mo's subtle facial expressions and posture made her come off as fierce. Like a bad*ss nang'ek who just put the nang'rai in her place.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo's acting in this week's episodes were flawless. She's portraying all the emotions her character is going through so skillfully. The tone in her voice is different, the look in her eyes are different and her whole aura is different. I was especially impressed when Mo broke down at the end of episode 10 after finding out who Nike really was, and in episode 11 when she was confessing her feelings to Nike. I am so ready to see Mo take on a twin role and/or a fierce/complex and vengeful nang'ek in a slap-kiss lakorn.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
does anyone know if anyone/anywhere is subbing this? really want to watch this lakorn but I wont be able to understand anything without subs lol :BangHead::crybaby2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
How is this so far? I gave up a while ago. Gosh, I'm so not a fan of Korean turned Thai dramas.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
How is this so far? I gave up a while ago. Gosh, I'm so not a fan of Korean turned Thai dramas.
If not for Mo, I wouldn't be watching this. It's accurate in terms of following the original plot, but this version just lacks something. Maybe emotion and connection between the characters from the cast. Or maybe the directing/editing fell short. Or all of the above.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh! At this point of the story, Mo's character is considered irrelevant. Out of this whole week, I think I only saw "Rose" once. Sighhhhhh.

---

At least the story is FINALLY moving along. I think this drama is coming to a closing. Anyone know how many episodes are left?

cecilia

Staff member
It's selfish of me to say this but if I'm in Tong's shoe .. I don't want Guntha to die T____T

She has not love him long enough ... it's like Koo Gum all over :(

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
It ends on the 11th...so 1 more episode at this point.
Thanks! I was watching the drama this morning and saw the little message on the bottom of the video. I hate not knowing when it's going to end until the second to last episode. I just don't know where to get the information... :)