[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My god... This drama has so many real kisses it made other lakorn kisses amateur. Lol. If this ch can do real kisses, why can't ch3 have them?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Koy123 said:
My god... This drama has so many real kisses it made other lakorn kisses amateur. Lol. If this ch can do real kisses, why can't ch3 have them?
channel 3 is just being lame. They say no real kisses, but sometimes there are and they don't say anything about it.  Anyways, I loved episode six, still waiting for episode seven full to be uploaded because I hate watching it in parts. :)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for episode 8. I really want to watch it so bad right now. Biena are so cute. Anyway, I love how Khun Boy interpret this drama; it's so true.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha. who would've thought Noona will see Bie's "snake" in here. LOL. That scene was so funny where Ut comes and the friends and Noona says that she saw a snake.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Loving today's episode so much. The kiss between Biena is just so passionate. This is the most passionate kiss I've ever seen Bie did. Biena is just so cute!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've been so lazy to come on here and post my thoughts these past few weeks until today. lol OH MY GOSH. Those kiss scenes though. There were so many make-out sessions in today's episode: Bie-Noona, Pang-Nat, and Tum-Jib. Dang. It was WOW. Bie and Noona's threw me off! I totally did not expect that much lip action at all! Bie totally owned that scene. Hahha! Hope their kissing scene makes it to the news too! LOL I just love how they took kissing to a whole new level for lakorns. I think Bie and Noona had to kiss a few times because at one point his arm was not around her but at certain parts his arm was. I also like how they were talking in between their kiss! Can someone translate what they both said during the kiss? Thanks! <3 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
roselovesice said:
I also like how they were talking in between their kiss! Can someone translate what they both said during the kiss? Thanks! <3
During the kiss scene this is what Bie and Noona said.
June: You're not going to interview me?
Nod: Yes.
June: Doing this is not like friend.
Nod: I know.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Loving today's episode and Biena's moment. I love the kiss scene between Bie and Noona today. Bie and Noona are just so cute together. It seems like it's going to get more intense in the next episode and so on. I hope to see more of Biena's moment.

roselovesice

Like, oh my gosh. This lakorn takes everything to the next level. Hahah! I can't believe they even made a "sex" tape between Pat and Mek. I mean, there wasn't anything shown in the video except for them making out and all but wow. That clip totally threw me off. lol And finally Note tells June about his real relationship with with Pat. At least now they understand each other. Seems like Kim is starting to speculate Note and June's relationship. Oh well. I'm still rooting for my Note. lol The cuteness in today's episode was so OHMG. I was totally not expecting another kiss scene. That was wow too! Hahaha I couldn't stop smiling at how cute, playful, and real they look while grocery shopping. Note is such a jokester. Teasing her every second he gets. Can't wait for the next episode. Here comes the drama! 

roselovesice

Oh my gosh. That one part in the MV got me good! Hahhaha! It was so hot!! But oh my gosh! I knew this was going to happen! I knew Pat was going to drug Note and accuse him of being the "father" of her child! I am totally not looking forward to that scene. Hopefully Mek expose her soon! She's so rai! Nok's character too! 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyUnqU4NtoE[/media]
Cr. GMMGRAMMYOFFICIAL YT

I wish I knew what they were saying about the kissing scene. Sigh. 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo3FdOwOLS4[/media]
Cr.OneHD YT

cecilia

Staff member
Finally caught up :) -- So many surprise kisses ... I would have turn around and hug Note immediately after he told me the truth but that kiss .. works too lol

Cap made from episode 6 & 7 .. will do episode 8-9 when the HD clips come out :wub:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
More Pics.... :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :wub:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if you guys already saw this or not, but anyway this is behind the scenes of Jad Ruk....
http://youtu.be/0P1USjH8Lmo
http://youtu.be/m0MHV0CsdQ4