[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I think Bie and Noona are just probably tired because that's the day they came back from filming Jad Ruk at Phuket.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW. Bie has some really selfish, immature and close minded fans. I could say a lot in response to those immature and close minded fans, but I'll just say this: you're wrong when you say that Mo is the one dragging Bie down. The only person/people who are dragging him down are his OWN FANS. The people who say they "care" about him, "love" him and "support" him...but can't accept him being happy with someone because that someone isn't who they want him to be with. "Well, he looks good with Noona and we loved them together in Koo Gum...so they should just date. We're Bie's fans but OUR happiness is what matters, not his. We care about him...but only if he dates who we think is suitable for him. We love him...but not if he's involved with Mo. We support him...but we'll anti whoever he's in a relationship with if it's not Noona." <--- Bie's fans. <_<

"I think they have problems just look at the way Mo posts her IG lately." Yeah, because if Bie were dating Noona there'd only be unicorns and rainbows (sarcasm). Wow. :rolleyes1: I've never come across such nonsense in my life. :wackonut: What kind of relationship doesn't have any problems at all? You must be living in heaven.

"I can tell you that most of Bie's fanclub do not like Mo. She drag him down. He lost lots of his fan since the news about their relationship came out." Bie lost his "fans" because those "fans" were too immature and narrow minded to accept that he was happy with someone other than Noona. His fans are the only people who dragged him down because they can't accept the reality that he can make his own decisions when it comes to his personal life. If Bie's fans were more open minded and thoughtful, he would be openly happy in his relationship with Mo AND he would still have those "fans" who supposedly "left" him. He wouldn't need to lie that him and Mo are only friends and then secretly meet up with her to avoid losing those "fans" who don't want him to date her.

And from what I've seen none of Bie's fans have had a legitimate reason to dislike Mo other than them finding Noona cuter with Bie from their onscreen interactions. And that's a really immature, not to mention unreasonable, reason to dislike someone. I have my own favorite onscreen pairs too, but I don't expect them to date in real life. As long as they keep having lakorns together for me to enjoy, I'm happy. I'd hope that they'd find someone who also makes them happy and won't hurt them too, but it doesn't matter who that person is. For Bie, it seems that Mo is that person to him. Now if you were a true fan of Bie, you'd support him 100%. Those who don't are only immature "fans" who want to control his life. If I were Bie, I'd be ashamed to have such "fans". :nono1: :sleep:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
In reference to Bie's behavior at ONE HD's event, I believe that Bie was only keeping an eye on Mo. It was obvious throughout many times in the clip that his gaze was always targeted in Mo's direction. He even looked a few times directly at her. I'd pointed this out already in the "A Love to Kill 2015" thread so if anyone is curious to know which moments I'm talking about, go to that thread.

Edit: One specific moment I didn't mention was at 1:51. You can see that the entire time Push was standing next to Mo and trying to get to his spot, Bie had his eyes in their direction and even when he lowered his head, his eyes were still looking at Push and Mo. Also, I don't think it's that Bie was bothered by Mo talking to other guys. Rather, I think he was just worried about her like any other boyfriend would be, and he just wanted to keep his eyes on her since he couldn't be by her side. If you went to an event, a party, or anywhere with your significant other, you'd want to be by them most of the time. However, since Bie and Mo are celebrities and this was a formal event, Bie and Mo couldn't be by each other. In addition, it's their job so it would be "unprofessional" to interact in such a formal setting, especially when they haven't even made their relationship public. That's why all Bie and Mo could do was look at each other. However, Mo was in the row in front of Bie. Therefore, she didn't have a reason to keep looking behind her. It would've been too obvious and distracting. Whereas, Bie stood in the row behind Mo and was able to shift his gaze in her direction from time to time...which is exactly what he did.

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow, crazy fan. what matter to me is their onscreen work because they are wonderful together , friendship & understand goes a long way , it does't matter who date who to me,  even though I'm bais since they my favorite couple on screen but that's ok ,  I still  love seeing them on screen regardless. fighting jad ruk!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
As nosy as I can be, in all honesty, I can really careless about what they do behind the scene. lol It doesn't affect me nor does my opinion affect them, so it's futile to even try to say anything concerning their personal life. As long as I get to see my favorite pair(s) onscreen then that's all that matters to me. Maybe offscreen too. lol Whatever Bie wants to do, that's on him. All I know is that Bie's my bae and that's all that matters to me. LOLOL 

I don't care who Bie dates. He and Noona just look cute together period. Not to mention he was super adorable with Ploy too. LOL.
I don't think Bie fans are immature. They're just...what you call...what's the word...'sprung' for BieNa. Hahahaha! I don't think they have anything personal against Mo; I'm sure it's just because they prefer Bie with Noona more. 'Immature' is not the word...I think the most suitable word is 'fanatic'. Haters are haters and biases are biases. Haters have their biases, you know.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I don't care who Bie dates. He and Noona just look cute together period. Not to mention he was super adorable with Ploy too. LOL.
I don't think Bie fans are immature. They're just...what you call...what's the word...'sprung' for BieNa. Hahahaha! I don't think they have anything personal against Mo; I'm sure it's just because they prefer Bie with Noona more. 'Immature' is not the word...I think the most suitable word is 'fanatic'. Haters are haters and biases are biases. Haters have their biases, you know.
There are some logical Bie fans who ARE just Bie and Noona fanatics. But there are also those fans of Bie who anti Mo simply because they find Bie and Noona cuter onscreen. And that IS immature. I know there are fans of Bie who LOVE Biena but ALSO respect Bie's decision in dating Mo. But there are also some Bie fans who bash Mo and say that she "brings him down". That's not just being a Biena fan, it's called being immature. Bie's fans haven't had a legitimate reason to dislike Mo from what I've seen other than them being big fans of Biena as an onscreen pair. And hey, I have my own favorite onscreen couples too but I sure as heck don't expect them to date in real life. On top of that, I would NEVER anti or bash the person they're with just because it's not their koo jin.

Once again, the only people who have brought Bie down are his own fans, NOT Mo. Is Mo a good influence on Bie? We don't know. But as a big fan of Mo, I believe she's a good person overall, and very thoughtful also. Some of Bie's fans act as if she's the worst person he could possibly ever date and that she's a bad influence on him. The truth is, we don't know who's a good person and who's just putting up a front. The thing I like about Mo though is that she appears real. She has her share of flaws, but she doesn't try to fake a sweet and innocent image like many others do. She displays herself, and that's a confident and honest woman. I think that's part of the reason why she's such a good actress too. She doesn't hold back. Whatever she's feeling, she'll tell you or it'll show in her face. Sometimes that kind of personality may come across as a bit bold (I have a cousin and a friend who are like that), but most of the times they don't have ill intentions. It really can benefit the person. I mean, how many of us can say that we have a real and honest friend who tells us like it is? There are teachers who are painfully honest to you, but a lot of the times, those are the ones who can push you to your fullest potential. And friends with that kind of personality are rare and special. They can be very helpful and meaningful in your life. Another thing I admire about Mo is that she doesn't look to please and kiss up to everyone she comes across.

Overall, I have nothing against Bie and Noona as an onscreen couple. But fans just need to back off when it comes to his personal life. Has it ever occurred to them that perhaps Bie is happy with Mo? And if they were actually accepting of who he dates, regardless of who it is, he could happily be in an open relationship with that person instead of hiding it from the public in fear of losing his "fans"? Why can't his fans just enjoy his work, whether it's singing or acting, and let him enjoy the other part of his life with the person he wants to enjoy it with? It's a win-win situation. A true fan would only want him to be happy in all aspects of his life.

I know there are plenty of real fans out there who support Bie, both professionally and personally. But I've also witnessed multiple incidences where his "fans" have attacked Mo (on YouTube, blogs, here, etc.), and that is unacceptable. Now if we switched the tables around and it were Bie and Noona dating instead, and Bie and Mo were the onscreen pair, and immature Bie and Mo fans were attacking Noona and saying that she "brings him down" simply because they find Bie and Mo cuter, I'm sure there would be many Noona fans who'd be upset by that too. It's unacceptable in either case. Support your favorite onscreen couples, but don't spread hate or talk down on the person they're dating just because it's not their koo jin. :nono1:

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Why suddenly ‘off topic’? This thread just for Bie & Noona, only discuss about them. Please don’t drag someone else..enough already. 

I miss Kobori & Angsumalin...does anyone here watching Empress Ki? Angsumalin & Ki Seung Nyang both strong women lost they loved one...and maybe I'm the only feel Empress Ki & Koo Gum share some similarities.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Again, I have nothing against Bie and Noona. My whole point with this spiel was...don't bash Mo or whoever Bie's dating just because you love Bie and Noona as an onscreen pair. Any true, mature and logical fan would understand this and it wouldn't be a problem for them. By no means was I attacking Biena. I'm just calling out a certain immature fan (and many others out there as well) who've talked down on Mo saying that she "brings him down" and many other negative things when they have no legitimate reason to dislike Mo other than their love for Biena. Put yourself in my shoes. Should Mo be receiving this much hate from Biena fans? What if it were Noona instead?

Some people just need to realize that you can love two actors onscreen and in a lakorn, but you can't expect them to date in real life. It's reality. And those who expect their onscreen couples to date and throw temper tantrums or attack others when it doesn't happen need to grow up. I'm not only referring to some of Biena's fans, but any fans of any fandom with this mindset as well.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
When I read ‘that person’s fans attack Noona because she is Bie’s Koo Jin or with some opinions said that she/he/them don’t like BieNa shippers because blah blah, I’m cool with it..I could understand our bias affects our opinion, a rotten apple exist in every fandom (exception for very rude opinion like b***h,f***). If you couldn’t take other opinion (specially bad one) please don’t think to join any fandom..that what I tell myself before jump to this ship.

And dear if some fans bother you..let you know there is fan like me on this fandom (shipper) who doesn’t care regarding anything else..with whom Noona Or Bie dating as long as they professional eventhough they are not real life couple. I’m not fan either one of them (Noona or Bie) BUT I’M BIENA SHIPPER..I want to apologies on behalf of those fans.

:dude:  Peace.. :dude:
Edit: I share my tip when I read bad comment about my bias...stare at my bias picture 30 second or watching my bias video that make me feel happy..I'm assure you will cool down...no matter how angry you are. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
NdA said:
And dear if some fans bother you..let you know there is fan like me on this fandom (shipper) who doesn’t care regarding anything else..with whom Noona Or Bie dating as long as they professional eventhough they are not real life couple. I’m not fan either one of them (Noona or Bie) BUT I’M BIENA SHIPPER..I want to apologies on behalf of those fans.

:dude:  Peace.. :dude:
Edit: I share my tip when I read bad comment about my bias...stare at my bias picture 30 second or watching my bias video that make me feel happy..I'm assure you will cool down...no matter how angry you are. 
Thank you. I appreciate it.  I'm glad there are still some logical fans like you. It's just, occasionally I come across some not so logical fans and I can't help but be upset by their unreasonable expectations. You're a true fan and you're representing your fandom well. :thumbup:

Yeah, there are lots of immature people on here...probably equal to crazy fanatics. There's a difference. Immature people have their biases and take probably everything to the heart whilst crazy fanatics take to AF for pure entertainment.

Bashing and criticizing anyone in general is normal but you've got to have a really open mind and heart to look over the negativity so you don't go from being a crazy fan to an immature person. ;)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
BieNa ship hasn't sunk and I don't think BieMo ship has even set sail. LOL. Just wanted to say that. Hehehehehehehe!
LOL. Don't worry. I support Bie and Mo as a real life couple because they're both individuals that I adore. Even if they were dating other people, I'd still support them. But I just find it great that two of my favorite stars have found happiness, and it just so happens that their happiness is with each other. I haven't seen enough interactions of them to actually "ship" them together, but just the fact alone that they're happy together makes me happy for them. Now if someday they were to ever have a lakorn or get married, I might start shipping them together. LOL.  :coverlaf:

As for Biena, they obviously have a lot of fans. I'm not a part of that fandom yet, but I indeed think they're a suitable onscreen pair. :) As for Mo, her and Toomtam are a match made in heaven (lakorn heaven that is). :coverlaf:

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm still overseas and just reading up on Biena news......you girls, we're here because we love BieNa!!! What have we been saying since from the beginning? It doesn't matter who they choose as their significant other, the only thing that matters to us is that they are GREAT together on-screen. We got our wish, BieNa will be in an upcoming lakorn together and we know they will deliver the same electrifying chemistry as they did in Koo Kum and Rak Jab Jai. Let's continue to support and ship our beloved on-screen pair so we can get more lakorns with them together.....yes, I'm a greedy fan.....hehe....

@NdA, it's funny that you mentioned Empress Ki being like Angsumalin. Coincidentally I'm watching Empress Ki. It's showing on TV where I'm at. I'll message you tomorrow about my thoughts on it.

Reactions: NdA

sarN

sarNie Granny
BieNa ship hasn't sunk and I don't think BieMo ship has even set sail. LOL. Just wanted to say that. Hehehehehehehe!

:loool: lets hope nobody reach the dock and let just fan kept wishing .

People

sarNie Egg
To Anonymous95

This is the first and the last time I will response to your comments.  After I read your comments, I afraid you are going to have a heart attack.  Your comments are show that you are very angry.  You think you are a mature and open minded person.  Are you sure?  A person who can't accept other people's opinion for criticizing his or her favorite star. it is an mature and open minded person. Really??? In the real world you can't control other people opinion.  I did mention on my comment that it is Bie's decision to date anyone.  We don't have any control over him.

You say what kind of relationship doesn't have any problems.  Their relationship always have problems, a crazy, bumpy relationship. The relationship that has different goal. One who wants to keep it private VS one who what to show the whole world.  Do you think this kind of relationship will last? LOL

This is the link I say she drags him down http://www.webboard.sanook.com/forum/3761441  Don't take mine word for go read yourself. Read it with an open minded and you will know why so many people dislike Mo. By the way, recommend you to check you health condition first, you might get another heart attack. Can you read Thai, if not find a translator? The thread is start on 9/11/13 and it is still in active.  It's about 75 pages long and 3000 something comments.

I think you and me should leave this thread because it is for only BIE&NOONA fan.  If you want you can do your own thread. Just to name a few : Bie,Mo sink ship, Bie Mo-disaster relationship , she drag him down, etc. I don't care what you think about me I just care the felling of people who love both BIE&NOONA.

To BIE&NOONA fan,

I am very sorry that my comment bring a mature and open mined person that cause the unhappy situation into the thread.  I promise this will be my last comment. Please accept my sincere apology, especially the one who start this thread. Have a wonderful time watching "JUDRUK".

P.S. it seems this webpage did not allow the external link. It is from Sanook.com website :