[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha I agree, Cupid! It was pretty hilarious though. LOL The teaser wasn't as good as the first few that came out but it's okay. Bie and Noona are still cute as ever!! <3 I still can't wait to watch this!!!

Reactions: NdA

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I agree on the fall. It's so fake, who trips like that and falls that way? Noona of course! Hahaha. But Biena are adorable, I'll give that fall a pass. :)

Forget the fall! That kiss tho!!! Can't wait to see that! But, I have to admit, the acting in here doesn't look very promising from this trailer. I feel like they rushed to push this trailer out of the door... :(

Kim123

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Forget the fall! That kiss tho!!! Can't wait to see that! But, I have to admit, the acting in here doesn't look very promising from this trailer. I feel like they rushed to push this trailer out of the door... :(
I agree. The acting doesn't look that great. Also the storyline is gonna be annoying (my opinion) but I hope I'm wrong and hope this will be a good lakorn. I still can't to watch this because of Bie and Noona

roselovesice

I'm surprise that nobody - well most of the cast and crew members - has try to promote the lakorn since the latest teaser and Bie's song aired, and we only have less than 3 weeks left until the lakorn airs. 16 days to be exact! Bie didn't promote his song when it first came out. I understand he was busy but he still had time to update his IG with those other pictures he posted. Noona as well. Hopefully they start to promote more once the lakorn airing time is near. This may sound selfish of me but l hope to see and hear more about this lakorn soon. 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
There's a ceremony for Jad Ruk Viva Luang along with Tawan Tud Burapa on the 14th. I hope to see Biena together!

roselovesice

AHHH!! I'm excited! I hope to see more interactions between BieNa!!! 
I like Mo, but I hope that the reporters don't bombard Bie with questions about him and Mo at the ceremony since she's going to be there for TTB too. 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgBD-wYqx24[/media]
cr. OneHD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
I like Mo, but I hope that the reporters don't bombard Bie with questions about him and Mo at the ceremony since she's going to be there for TTB too.
I hope that both Bie and Mo don't get bombarded with questions about the other. Especially Mo because I know that all the reporters ever ask her about is Bie, and quite frankly Mo's life doesn't revolve around Bie. Also, Mo might not even attend the event for all we know since Pong and Son are the leads in TTB, Pango is the nang'ek and Mo is only a supporting character. Knowing Exact, only Son and Pong, or only Son, Pong and Pango will be promoted. If by a miracle Mo does get to attend, I'll be interested to see her and Bie at the same event, since it's rare for them to ever appear together in public.

Speaking of Mo, for those who didn't know Noona and Mo are both following each other on IG now. There was an Exact meeting yesterday that they both attended, and both posted pictures with the other on IG. I believe yesterday was the first time they actually talked to one another, and they seemed to get along very well. Mo is never this touchy with people she's not close with, and as far as I know, this is the first time Noona and Mo have ever interacted, so they must've clicked yesterday in order for Mo to be this comfortable with Noona already. The captions on their pictures were pretty playful, and their conversations in the comment sections of the pictures were really playful too.

cr: momonchanok, noona_neungtida, joonior_jr

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mo and noona are both very beautiful and in my opinion very similar. They can both do good by themselves without having to hook onto the koo jin thing to get famous.  Plus they are very similar looks-wise. In my opinion, they can pass as sisters. They both can look amazing with less to no make-up.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Mo and Noona can pass as sisters. Their features are quite different, and Mo is light skinned while Noona is darker shinned. But they are similar in that they're both cute and short, and they both have short hair. I love Mo as an actress, and I like Noona as a singer. :)

Mo is still underrated, whereas Noona has had many opportunities to endear herself to the public, thus, she's more popular and loved. However, I do agree that Noona and Mo are both talented in their own ways and their success has never depended on anyone else. Mo and Noona can both make it on their own, and of course, they're both natural beauties. Each possess their own charms. :)