Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Okay, I don't know why my thing keeps popping up like that.... ^^ I would edit it but I'm on my phone and it won't let me edit it. But yeah. I just hope everything gets better this version. I liked Pepper & Ann. They were... Hm... Cute.... Bickering. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I did too spanky I like Mod/Pong in her before discovering he's such a perv in real life. But they were cute together back then. I want kate in the new version to have more of a backbone. To fight the Pra'ek back or give him a good of a fight lol. I like me a feisty N'ek. Ann was a bit stiff for me in the older version. I wonder if they make Sake here meaner than Pepper.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
If she could be feisty without being annoying, than that would be prefect. I did find Ann and Pepper's bickering scenes in the older version quite cute as well. He was mean, but he didn't torture her, which I like. I also really like the part where they were spending their time together, alone and away from everyone else, and just simply sharing some heartfelt words before everything came crashing down.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ann's sister in here annoyed the crap out of me. She wanted to take Ann's place and be with Pepper but he went crazy on her...he was like you want to be the in law or something and fake her out by wanting to sleep with her or something like that lol. But he make her believe he wasn't the Prince Charming she thought he was just because he was handsome.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure they will add MORE DRAMA....

I don't really follow celebrity real life drama  ...now I NEED TO re-watch

Ntsuab-Ci

Spanky; Ah, I hope they do add more drama! Well, more sweet scenes as well. :3 That'll be nice.

I really do feel like Fang is gonna be the ex wife. But anyway, she's gorgeous. <3 Cast looks good so far. :)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I kind of figured Fang was going to play the ex-wife. She's a great actress and deserves to be more promoted. I guess that's what sucks about Exact. They can be so limited.
I'm happy Esther is finally getting a major leading role, and I do hope Fang gets her chance again as a leading lady soon. Gypsy also needs to get some more leading roles soon too. :D

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah. ^ Fang really is a great actress. If she gets another lead role, I'm up for it. Well, depends on the storyline and the p'ek, lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah. ^ Fang really is a great actress. If she gets another lead role, I'm up for it. Well, depends on the storyline and the p'ek, lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

Really nicely artwork. You're getting me even more excited which I don't even know if possible. >.<

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Rahut-rissaya: Those are some good looking artworks! Love the colors & shadowy effect.
Agree with Ntsuab-Ci -- I'm getting even more excited now!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahh. They already started filming! I'm so darn excited to see this, once again. 
I like Fang. Too bad she doesn't play nang'ek anymore. :( I really liked her since Hua Jai Sila even though I hated her character in there. 555 Exact really need to promote her and a lot of their other underrated actors/actresses who are just as talented as those that you often see onscreen.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I agree with you girls. Wish Fang wasn't so underrated. She deserves better & na'ek roles!
I've been following her on IG & gosh, she's so pretty :)
Feels like I haven't seen her in a while.