huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OHOaddict said:
Did Fang do something to offend the thai society because she barely had n'ek roles in the past. I adore her as an actress. Shes youthful and beautiful. Her role in SSP was soo lame. The things her character found were always so late that the info was useless. -.- somebody tell me.

I would like to know, too. She's such a great actress yet how come she never gets the kind of roles she deserves :/

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

I would like to know, too. She's such a great actress yet how come she never gets the kind of roles she deserves :/
I only remember her in Hua Jai Sila as the main character.  The rest were supportive roles.  Like when she was in the first 2 episodes of Ngao Asoke, I was like WTH??? 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Fang been around since JOY R debut but I do not understand why she doesn't have n'ek role any more but instead was cast as support or nai' role . I don't remember any scandal but I do know she use to date Oil and seen clingy w/him but it was no biggie , it's Oil , I would be hanging all over him too lol. I think she have two N'ek role , well from the lakorn i saw of her and that was w/Bie  and another with Pepper . I think she need to switch TV channel .

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ceda_lee said:
I only remember her in Hua Jai Sila as the main character.  The rest were supportive roles.  Like when she was in the first 2 episodes of Ngao Asoke, I was like WTH??? 

Yeah, I feel like Hua Jai Sila was her "last," "great" role. I really do miss her onscreen in good roles.
And agree! Only seen in 2 episodes of NA? Oh c'mon now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OMG....I love eating that. The coconut is my fav. every new year I just buy those and eat it. I remember two years ago I bought two of them and my mouth was watery from just looking at them...well both had hair in them. Needless to say I was disappointed lol

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:

She was in Buang Rak as the main character too, but I guess the lakorn wasn't really popular.

I think what Jess and Gybsy are holding is Kanom Tien. I don't like its stuffing so I only eat the dough which is super delicious. XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
From the poster.... Esther reminded me of Jaja P. because of that angle...

Anyways.. I saw the teaser but... I didn't get the feel of LR... (I'm like not being bias either because I loved the old one) ... I think it might be the casting...  It's really a pity that Fang is n'rai.  I think I'll be looking forward to the second couple more...  because I already find them cute lol.

Beautiful artworks too RR, miss you~

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, when I saw that picture, I was only looking at them two. I didn't really notice they were holding anything, hahahah

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
LOL, when I saw that picture, I was only looking at them two. I didn't really notice they were holding anything, hahahah

Lol, you were too mesmerized by their faces to notice what they were holding, hahahaha XD

sarN said:
i just remember  the second couple do have a  :w-scene-pop-corn: scene  :loool: in the old version .

OMG REALLY!? THEY BETTER KEEP IT IN THIS ONE TOO! woot! woot! woot!  :dance3:  :woot: 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

OMG REALLY!? THEY BETTER KEEP IT IN THIS ONE TOO! woot! woot! woot!  :dance3:  :woot: 
Yes they did.  This was Pong's first drama (I believe) so the scene was meh.

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; LOL, probably. xD

Ou! I really hope they do keep the willing scene. I mean, they do have a lot more scenes this time so it better stay! 

Idek, where's all my hype at for this lakorn now? No updates, I'm dying slowly. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I recall the willing scene... but I forgot what led up to it...

Pong's acting wasn't the best there.. since it was his earlier works... I was half/half about him.. because I was like he's cute.. but then his character turned into a creep... obsessive-ish.. so I was like... creeper....

I really liked Mod's character though..  And Oh did a great job playing the ex-wife... dkfja;lkdfalk;aklfakjdf!

I feel like rewatching the old one now... just for the sake of Pepper/Ann :3 haha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Pepper and Kate...and Sake and Ann. xD

As I remember, the willing scene happened between the supporting couple because Pong had gotten drunk. After they slept together, Mod kept trying to avoid him because she knew that Pong still had feelings for Ann while she had feelings for him.

Ntsuab-Ci

LOL, ops! My bad. ._. Yeah! Pepper&Ann. I was thinking about whether to use their real name or not and I guess I yeah. ANYWAY. 

When did Pa first started liking Poo? Was it when he made the house for her? Cause I honestly... didn't really pay attention to their storyline as much. 

Also during the night of the willing scene, Poo was standing on something close to the edge of the balcony and then Pa also stood near it since he wouldn't come down and he got worried and carried her to the bedroom, hehe. Right? Or am I imaging things.. ._.