Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I honestly liked how her nose was before. I couldn't tell that she had it done. It was high and wide but nothing near perfection. Usually, people try to have their features near perfection when it comes to plastic surgery, but her nose before that wasn't unrealistically perfect to a point where you'd notice that she had something done to it. I've seen many people with that kind of nose that they were naturally born with. Lol. Now, her nose seems lower. Her high ridge isn't as visible so it makes her nose look flat and not as well-defined as before. Her face just looks weird. It definitely altered her cute smile :( 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can't tell because I never saw these actress before but yeah , the price of fame , where look matter and it true , I'm pretty sure ya girl wouldn't want me to be the N'ek in a lakorn. LOL! I will need ton of makeup!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg. Teaser looks good. I totally forgot that ch. 5 still allows kisses. Too use to ch. 3. Get to see real kisses! YES!!! Sean and Esther action! Hehehe. Sean looks good as Sake. I can't wait to see the kissing scenes. & if Kate IS a lot stronger this version, that's good. That'll make Sake more angry, heheh. I can't wait to see who all the characters are. So excited!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Omg. Teaser looks good. I totally forgot that ch. 5 still allows kisses. Too use to ch. 3. Get to see real kisses! YES!!! Sean and Esther action! Hehehe
I hope they have LOTS of real kiss scenes! :coverlaf:  As much as I enjoyed Ann and Pepper's version, the R scene was just so weak...I mean Sek was fully dressed the next morning, WTH! 

I adore Esther and think she's so cute.  She has a lot of potential. 

Ntsuab-Ci

Ceda_Lee; I was just editing my comment that too. I do hope to see like so much kisses. LOL. And yeah. The rscene was weak. Hopefully they'll keep the rscene and make it more real? Yeaaah. He was wearing PJs like... What

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Omg. Teaser looks good. I totally forgot that ch. 5 still allows kisses. Too use to ch. 3. Get to see real kisses! YES!!! Sean and Esther action! Hehehe. Sean looks good as Sake. I can't wait to see the kissing scenes. & if Kate IS a lot stronger this version, that's good. That'll make Sake more angry, heheh. I can't wait to see who all the characters are. So excited!

Yeah, CH5 & CH7 gives us those legit kisses :) But agree with you, Sean & Esther -- eekkk, can't wait for their chemistry.
And I hope Kate is stronger, I dislike weak na'eks =.="

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; EXACTLY! Make the kisses intense, hahahaha. Since teaser is out, that means it's coming out soon right? That was quick... I hope it wasn't rushed. I was actually hoping to see the chemistry and everything with this remake. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; EXACTLY! Make the kisses intense, hahahaha. Since teaser is out, that means it's coming out soon right? That was quick... I hope it wasn't rushed. I was actually hoping to see the chemistry and everything with this remake. 

Haha, agreed! Intense kisses! I hope it's coming out soon ...
Do you guys know what's gonna air after Narak? :O

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Ceda_Lee; I was just editing my comment that too. I do hope to see like so much kisses. LOL. And yeah. The rscene was weak. Hopefully they'll keep the rscene and make it more real? Yeaaah. He was wearing PJs like... What
I understand it was Pepper's first p'ek role so he was probably really nervous.  Actors and actresses these days are much more daring (especially from ch 5) so I have hope.  Plus, ch 5 can get very detailed on their love scenes so I'm hoping this is one of them. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm. Idk. It's Esther's first n'ek role and she has never done many real kisses. You guys think they'll go all out with the kisses? 

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm guessing Fang is the ex wife? Cause I saw Fang and then they said the ex wife's name after. I can't understand Thai so correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I'm guessing Fang is the ex wife? Cause I saw Fang and then they said the ex wife's name after. I can't understand Thai so correct me if I'm wrong. :)
We don't exactly know yet. All that was said in the clip was that "You'll never be able to take Kate away from me." That was coming from Kate's boyfriend to Sake. 

Ntsuab-Ci

Mahalo; I was talking about the 2nd video I posted where when Fang appeared. I heard the ex wife's name after her so I was curious. Do you know what they were saying?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Mahalo; I was talking about the 2nd video I posted where when Fang appeared. I heard the ex wife's name after her so I was curious. Do you know what they were saying?
I watched the video and they didn't mention the ex-wife's name. When Fang appeared, they were introducing her and other members of the cast that will be taking part in this new remake. 

Starting from 2.53, they said:
"Other than Sean and Esther, there's another cute couple. Gyspy Keerati and Jes Jespipat pairs up again after Jao Payu. In addition, there are a bunch of other talented stars which includes Fang Pitchaya, Thong Polawat, etc..."

Ntsuab-Ci

Don't I feel deaf. -.- Thanks Mahalo. :)

I really need eng subs for this. Hopefully someone will sub.