OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I had a dream that I found out when this was airing and it was March 14th, and I was ready to come reply to your comment. LOL. But darn. Just a dream. >.> But no. we don't know the exact date yet but it's coming soon. I'm starting to think Thai people's definition of coming soon is different from ours.
Mehh you should've bought lottery numbers for what you saw in your dreams. LOL

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm beginning to like Sean. He has that cocky up thigh look to him. Just finished the lakorn where he plays as a vice president to his friend's company which I think he did well in that role. Has anyone seen that lakorn? It has Tang and Pok P in it; about office drama.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OHOaddict; I'm sorry, I'm kinda slow. What do you mean? I didn't understand.. lol.

Koy123; Yay! I'm glad you're starting to like him. I don't think I've seen that lakorn?? Hm.

Byebye; I think if you aren't a fan of his, watching some of his nicer roles would be good also. At least before watching this one to see if he has potential. But this lakorn wouldn't be that bad to start out with too. :) Hopefully he does a good job and maybe you'll like him. XD

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Ntsuab-Ci haha well usually when someone has dreams of seeing or hearing numbers it's believed/presumed to be the lucky numbers. My sis in law has had a couple of lucky number dreams in the past and she would always tell us and then the older people would rush to buy lottery numbers. They don't use big bucks because its just gambling against the odds but i have to say they do at least win a few numbers.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
OHOaddict; I'm sorry, I'm kinda slow. What do you mean? I didn't understand.. lol.

Koy123; Yay! I'm glad you're starting to like him. I don't think I've seen that lakorn?? Hm.

Byebye; I think if you aren't a fan of his, watching some of his nicer roles would be good also. At least before watching this one to see if he has potential. But this lakorn wouldn't be that bad to start out with too. :) Hopefully he does a good job and maybe you'll like him. XD
Not sure what's title in Thai but here's a clip dubbed in Khmer. I think this is my first time seeing Sean act. This is an interesting lakorn to watch and the ost is good to.
http://vimeo.com/114555920

dariey

sarNie Adult
looking forward for this one too,maybe.esther just caught my eyes.

Ntsuab-Ci

"#comingsoon this May 2015" caught my attention. LOL. So it's coming out this May? So long but soon too! ASDFGHJKL; Can't wait!! xD 

dariey

sarNie Adult
^ i've seen that too.can't help but to smile.i like them both when i watch kang mv.esther is soo beautiful in there.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still supporting Esther and Sean but Kang & Esther pretty cute, too.
Hahaha, Kang's so cute saying Esther's his ideal girl. I really did enjoy them in the MV :)

Ntsuab-Ci

Haha yeah. They were really cute in the MV. I'm gonna have to search up the video of the interview soon. 

Ntsuab-Ci

I wonder why the title is A Woman's Trickery? Is it based on Itsala tricking Sake? Or something like because of the lie, Sake and Kate met or whatever. Lol. I don't even know what I'm trying to say.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn airs in May...that is a long time from now. I thought it'll be sometime next month considering it seemed like they have film it a while back.

Ntsuab-Ci

Last day filming! 

SO BEAUTIFUL.  :wub: 

ig;lakornexact/gypsykeerati/seanjindachot/esthersupree/estherforfans