Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright now I remember why I didn't watch the old version when it was airing. I didn't like the pra'nang at that time, wasn't a fan of Pepper or Ann. I also like the new Sake better because he at least showed that he loves Isara which would make his hating Kate for being there cus of money makes more sense. Little details like that makes a lot of difference for me. I enjoy the old version though and it get me excited for upcoming scenes.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I like both versions. But I just like the cold hearted Sake more, lol. But Sean's not even bad. He's doing a good job playing a more playful Sake. XD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, this lakorn is very good, I mean the older version. Where was I?? *not paying attention to other CH5 lakorns* HAHAHA.

The part when Kate slaps Sake and yells, "If you want my father, you have to go through me!" and Sake goes "FINE!" and carries her into some room, I thought he was gonna attempt an R scene, but no he took her to the bathroom and sprayed her with water!! Haha. To tell her life is not as perfect and as beautiful as she thinks! It's like a wake up call for her since she was all fired up stating her dad is innocent. That scene was well played out. Now I hope the rest of the lakorn is as good!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
One thing I don't understand is, what was the point of the the child scene?? The boy that got married to Kate was...Poo. Haha. Poo's the second male lead, so why did he get that special moment with Kate? And like, I didn't know Poo and Kate are gf/bf?? Haha. I thought Poo just really likes Kate while Kate likes him as a brother. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Little Kate is so cute! I loved the opening and ending credits. The quality of Exact's lakorns are a MILLION TIMES better now after the move to ONE HD. It makes me SUPER excited for the rest of their upcoming lakorns. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: The actor who plays the perverted bad guy in this new version is actually quite cute, unlike the one in the original. He used to be a pra'ek back in the days. Haha.

Guy is in here?? But he has such a minor role. :annoyed: Ugh, my disappointment with Exact's improper use of their talented actors. :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'm impressed by Sean's acting in here. His crying face is good.

So far, this remake is really, really good, even though I just skimmed through the first episode. I need subs in order to watch the entire thing. Does anyone know if anyone will be subbing this?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Exact/Ch.5 has always been my bias channel when it comes to lakorns. Now that they've moved to ONE HD, the quality of their lakorns are as good as, if not better than Ch.3's. I'M SO HAPPY! Now if only they promote Mo and Guy, I'll be a satisfied fan!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
Little Kate is so cute! I loved the opening and ending credits. The quality of Exact's lakorns are a MILLION TIMES better now after the move to ONE HD. It makes me SO excited for the rest of their upcoming lakorns. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: The actor who plays the perverted bad guy in this new version is actually quite cute, unlike the one in the original. He used to be a pra'ek back in the days. Haha.

Guy is in here?? But he has such a minor role. :annoyed: Ugh, my disappointment with Exact's improper use of their talented actors. :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'm impressed by Sean's acting in here. His crying face is good.

So far, this remake is really, really good, even though I just skimmed through the first episode. I need subs in order to watch the entire thing. Does anyone know if anyone will be subbing this?

Wait, what?!? Oh hecks no! Minor role??!?! I'm upset.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Phatman Yup. Didn't you watch the opening credits? Haha. He also appeared halfway through the first episode. I'm super upset with Exact. Although they're improving in the quality and production of their lakorns, they're still doing very poorly in recognizing and promoting their talented actors and actresses. I'm not satisfied 100% with them yet because of that.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
@Phatman Yup. Didn't you watch the opening credits? Haha. He also appeared halfway through the first episode. I'm super upset with Exact. Although they're improving in the quality and production of their lakorns, they're still doing very poorly in recognizing and promoting their talented actors and actresses. I'm not satisfied 100% with them yet because of that.

I didn't watch the opening credits. Haha. I started right at the part the kids were playing. And I didn't get that far in EP1 (new version). I think I stopped at 45 mins in??? I skipped it and watched the old version.

ceda_lee said:
Phatman...You never the old version?  :shrug:

Nope, never. Haha. I knew there was an actor named Pepper (who I wasn't really fond of) and I knew who Ann was, but never knew such lakorn existed. Haha.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Nope, never. Haha. I knew there was an actor named Pepper (who I wasn't really fond of) and I knew who Ann was, but never knew such lakorn existed. Haha.  

I almost can't believe that!  But my gosh, that was so long ago.  Sadly, Pepper only played supporting roles after that.  I remember not like Ann as Kate in the beginning.  And...until this very day, I am still pissed off about the "aftermath" scene.  Sake woke up fully clothed to find Kate not even in his bed, BUT in the balcony!!!  :scratchhead2:  :sleep:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol phatman you're even more excited than us. No he doesn't r her yet in that part lll yeah it was more of a wake up call I found that hilarious hahaha I rmb watching that part laughing haha

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
I almost can't believe that!  But my gosh, that was so long ago.  Sadly, Pepper only played supporting roles after that.  I remember not like Ann as Kate in the beginning.  And...until this very day, I am still pissed off about the "aftermath" scene.  Sake woke up fully clothed to find Kate not even in his bed, BUT in the balcony!!!  :scratchhead2:  :sleep:
Well maybe they were cold so they had to put their clothes back on, it happens all the time. Heheh. As for the balcony, uh maybe she didn't want to bother him after she woke up and wanted fresh air too. Or maybe they both had a significant other that they didn't want to make jealous. Was Ann dating Puri at the time? I'm not at that part yet but thanks for preparing me that way I don't get too annoyed. Hehehe maybe i this version there will be a sweeter aftermath scene.

I thought I would be super annoyed with Ann's voice but it isn't so cringing the more I watch it. I think that is why I never bother to watch her lakorn and Pepper is just ok but in this, they look good together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:

AWE. Haha. I'm okay with that. Staying in bed is too...mainstream. HAHA.

lakornsrok said:
Lol phatman you're even more excited than us. No he doesn't r her yet in that part lll yeah it was more of a wake up call I found that hilarious hahaha I rmb watching that part laughing haha

I am. HAHA. I just want to see the exciting parts between Kate and Sake and the exciting parts that involve them. I don't care much for Poo and Pah. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well maybe they were cold so they had to put their clothes back on, it happens all the time. Heheh. As for the balcony, uh maybe she didn't want to bother him after she woke up and wanted fresh air too. Or maybe they both had a significant other that they didn't want to make jealous. Was Ann dating Puri at the time? I'm not at that part yet but thanks for preparing me that way I don't get too annoyed. Hehehe maybe i this version there will be a sweeter aftermath scene.

I thought I would be super annoyed with Ann's voice but it isn't so cringing the more I watch it. I think that is why I never bother to watch her lakorn and Pepper is just ok but in this, they look good together.

HAHA. I know right. Doesn't it feel weird to sleep....unclothed? 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It does! I'm always afraid that what if there was a fire or some freakish mother nature event that forces you out of bed? Are you really going to have time to grab your clothes let alone put it on? I have silk sheets and some lace ones so it isn't going to cover much lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It does! I'm always afraid that what if there was a fire or some freakish mother nature event that forces you out of bed? Are you really going to have time to grab your clothes let alone put it on? I have silk sheets and some lace ones so it isn't going to cover much lol.

Haha. Well, I'm lucky my comforter is quite big. HAHA. Not saying I sleep naked of course.. HEHE.