picadrama

sarNie Egg
Raiya2 said:

I totally agree. I didn't go in thinking I would love this version since I really enjoyed the one with Pepper/Ann but I don't know if it's the pacing, directing, or if Sean and Esther are convincing me but I just can't stop smiling when they are on screen together. I don't mind the other pair either...they are cute too but my main focus is Sake and Kate. 

I went a little crazy in the first couple of episodes waiting for it but now, I'm okay I can calm down...You know it's a problem when you watch it live, wait for it to post online, and then watch it again with subs...BUT they make me smile and sigh like a teenager so it's worth it!!!
I feel the same way about this version! I think it's because Sean displays more positive emotions than Pepper. Pepper was mad most of the time, or trying to be so much that I didn't sense him falling in love as much. 

https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/leh-ratree-the-slap-kiss-to-kick-start-my-lakorn-year/

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
hey there , i watch old version , i really enjoyed with pepper and ann but i felt there is missing thing in old one that new version try to complete it , sake in this version more positive. cheerful , have warm side but not goofy in love , can show his feelings without  regret , in old version sake passive person , shy , cant express his feelings well, cold  but love change him slowly , when watching new sake love and hate him in the same time because he makes me love him then old one and compare between them all the time , love new sake and kate , the lakorn in overall till now very good , love this changes on this version , need another lakorns for sean and esther love them really , fall for sean smile , his facial expressions ,i know some fans found his act in this lakorn not as expected but for god sake , this is his first lead role in big lakorn  same as for esther gypsy and jieb look good , jieb very cute ,, gypsy improve alot really good girl have good matrial to be nang rai and lead in the future  , need more of leh ratree right now

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
It's finally Monday again!!!! I NEED WEDNESDAY TO COME!!! I'm so impatient that I go back to watch the old version with Pepper and Ann and imagine that it is Sean and Esther. LOL!!!!

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
It's finally Monday again!!!! I NEED WEDNESDAY TO COME!!! I'm so impatient that I go back to watch the old version with Pepper and Ann and imagine that it is Sean and Esther. LOL!!!!
OMG I was doing that too I thought I was the only one did that lol I just hate waiting, waiting is not my thing at all. I been wishing it was Wednesday since last Thursday!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Here's an MV with this lakorn and Kwan & Tui's Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart :)
I really like the editing here & the similarities between both lakorns!

Credit: OnlyMyObsessionTake2 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODbzmJOOOCI

lakornology

sarNie Egg
I am so obsessed with Lehratee, it's no longer healthy. I'm busy so I'll share my pictures all in one go and narrate my thoughts through the pictures.

Of course, I can't forget the nose-brushing kiss and all the erotic word play scene. God! When Sake whispered in Kate's ears, sexy baby time! Imagination overload!

Falling stars, them falling in love. Oh, everytime Sake catches himself off guard, I can't help but fall harder!

MORE PICS in spoiler! 
I love the office scenes. Good for Sake being a stalker. When a guy spies on a crying girl, the scene is just so dramatic. I like how Pa totally analyzed his character so well. Sake is secretly groveling that Kate doesn't confine in him! At first, he doesn't want credit, but he gets all upset at her attention be diverted to Pu. Poor praek. I feel you.

This is my favorite scene. Kate mistakenly giving Sake her aspirin for her monthly cramps is such an intimate exchange. Sake took it like an alpha male.

Coming into Lehratee, I didn't know anything about Sean. I didn't even think he was handsome, but now Sean and Push are my latest hot commodity. I can't believe Kate would even think of giving Sake a frowning cupcake. When a guy smiles, showing his sexy wrinkles, it's so genuine. A handsome man at his best.

I would titled this one "Trouble" because he knows that she is coming! See, they have a physic connection already!
Thanks for viewing! I had so much fun making these! 

taytay702

sarNie Egg
lovethailakorn said:
OMG I was doing that too I thought I was the only one did that lol I just hate waiting, waiting is not my thing at all. I been wishing it was Wednesday since last Thursday!!
Hi all....Oh my Buddah....ME THREE...LOL 5555555555  I can't wait at all that I have to go back and watch the old version.  My cousin is also hooked on them!!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
Teasers for next episode:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7HYswHlkrM[/media]
Credit: OneHD
Omg if Kate is already modeling and Sake punching the old sleeve then that means rawr scene is coming up!! I've been rewatching episode 5 over and over again waiting for 6... I can't get enough of Sake and Kate. With Sake knowing that Id is spying on them, he's gonna be extra lovey dovey to Kate... Ahhh can't wait!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I am looking forward to the aftermath scene :dance1: I hope we get to see Sean and Esther in bed together, with Sean feeling remorseful for not being able to control himself and Esther giving him the silent treatment!

By the way, I love how Esther's hair is finally down. I'm sorta of tired seeing her hair in a bun all the time...

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Those photos got me extraaaa hyped! Sean and Esther are soon lovely! Awwweee.
Sean is such a goofball. It's hard for me not to fall for him, hehe.

I really hope Pa is gonna be okay (I mean ofc she is). That's gotta be painful to bare getting stabbed with glass. Poo, take good care of her! I hope their love develops soon. ^.^

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
In the older version, the RAWR scene happened in episode 7, so I'm pretty sure we will get to see it this week, unless they COMPLETELY changed the storyline after the RAWR scene. I'M GETTING TOO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! Did everybody see that one small clip of Sean kissing Esther in front of Fang (I think it was her)!!! It was so cute!!! I'm dying of just seeing that clip!!! It was posted by Sean_Esther_FC on Instagram!!! On my phone, can't share it on here... Everyone should see it!!! I don't think its part of the Leh Ratee movie... Or it might...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YingSheng said:
OMG!!! Did everybody see that one small clip of Sean kissing Esther in front of Fang (I think it was her)!!! It was so cute!!! I'm dying of just seeing that clip!!! It was posted by Sean_Esther_FC on Instagram!!! On my phone, can't share it on here... Everyone should see it!!! I don't think its part of the Leh Ratee movie... Or it might...

Hehe, that kiss scene is from the Ugly Duckling series :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YingSheng said:
OMG!!! Really, I'm going to have to watch that one too!!! I've got the fever!!

Hehe, the Ugly Duckling series isn't out yet! It'll be airing later :) But you should check out the teaser since there are more Sean & Esther scenes, hehe :D

lakornology

sarNie Egg
Yeah, for the Ugly Duckling series, I can't decide if I'll like it or not. For these trendy series, it's really a hit or a miss with me. I'll tune in accordingly to popular opinion. Although, many loved the books. I heard the love triangle part is good. Being high on Sean and Ester, I did however make a poster last week.