sarN

sarNie Granny
ceda_lee said:
Kate is so innocent, even if she were to say that she "tem jai," people would still think she was taken advantage of haha.  I'm excited to watch Pa & Pu.  
:whahuh:  :whahuh:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@ncmeowmeow35 nahh theyll just say you dont have any maraya (Manners). But shoot id do the samE for this lakorn. Jk. Dont do it. You dont want to get caught smiling when in reality the topic of the conference is serious. Lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was watching this live during class and it was the hardest thing ever. I couldn't even smile or fangirl because my professor kept looking my way. 555 The struggle was real. Anyways, I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode. Ahhh! Hopefully they keep the honeymoon, beach scene or something so that we can have more sweet scenes of our Sake and Kate! :D Puh and Pa too!! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
@ncmeowmeow35 nahh theyll just say you dont have any maraya (Manners). But shoot id do the samE for this lakorn. Jk. Dont do it. You dont want to get caught smiling when in reality the topic of the conference is serious. Lol
Omg you just had me laughing out loud! And the speaker was all " see, even she think it is funny. SO Yes we can do this!" And I'm like " yes we can! It is all about passion!"

Omg i should go lol or else i'll get caught.

lakornology

sarNie Egg
hahaha, no wonder yall were all complaining about the choice of music. it was a total mood killer. didn't catch it live this morning, but just finished watching it and i am so ready for tomorrow! 

if i was in thailand, i would totally participate in the photo contest to get the chance to meet the cast. i would cross dress as sake instead! i love the concept of the contest. i was looking at some people's and it was hilarious!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PROVIDED SPOILERS TO TODAY'S EPISODE!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXICTED TO GO HOME AND WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!! So sad I have to wait until 8pm!!! I'm so mad now!!!

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
If I can control my facial expression and squealing during squeal worthy moments, I would totally watch this during a boring conference/meeting or during a class! LoL

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooooooo I like this rscene/willing HAHA . REAL KISSSES & Kate was relented  w/the hands/arm but yeah i would melt too & he so yummmy . The funny thing is the WHOLE family know about it HAHAHA. I mean , of course this will happen first to have a babies !

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
Oooooooo I like this rscene/willing HAHA . REAL KISSSES & Kate was relented  w/the hands/arm but yeah i would melt too & he so yummmy . The funny thing is the WHOLE family know about it HAHAHA. I mean , of course this will happen first to have a babies !
Sarn!!! You are killing me! Omg i have 3.5 more hours to go! Dying here!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it started as force but in a way she goes w/ the flow ^^^ but i wish she would told her mom the truth but instead let her mom jump into conclusion & was piss off & went to shout at the dad HAHA & told him Kate was 'force' HAHA  

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Finished ep 8 and I just want to shot myself every time i finished watching this lakorn, it sooo good every ending make me want to watch more cause of the preview!!!! i just want to know what happen next!!! STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELING PLZZZZ!!!!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
it started as force but in a way she goes w/ the flow ^^^ but i wish she would told her mom the truth but instead let her mom jump into conclusion & was piss off & went to shout at the dad HAHA & told him Kate was 'force' HAHA
^^right... I mean, it's okay if everyone knows they slept together but for them to know that it was consensual, not force. Now everyone thinks Sake rawr Kate.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's still just so awkward that everyone knows that they slept together. Where's the privacy? lol It's just so funny how Sake tries to avoid his family and her family's questions about why Kate left the house and so forth. He had to indirectly tell his family that they slept together. Haha. The pressure was real. Kate is obviously not going to tell her mother that it was consensual. For most girls like Kate, they'll be or feel too ashamed to admit it. It's an embarrassing, no, personal topic to talk about for most people. Kate's mom should of waited to hear more from Kate. She didn't even let Kate finish talking...even though she was taking forever to talk. lol At least she admit it to Puh. I'm sure she would of had told her mother if her mother didn't jump to the conclusion so quick that Sake took advantage of her. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I finally caught up, the r-scene, the song choice was a total mood killer. I wanted to laugh so bad at the scene when it was supposed to be intense. LOL This lakorn makes my day. I thought the bathroom scene today was pretty cute, and Sake talking to himself. Oh and lets not forget when Sake came to their room all mad, the way he eye-stare at Kate with those eyes of his and the way he unbutton his shirt.  :drools:  :drools: