x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Pu & Pa !! *squeals*.  The awkward aftermath of a night spent together lol. Pa is such an awesome character, she's so supportive of those around her even at the expense of herself, if you have her as a friend you know she'd have your back always which makes her crying in the car all the more sadder. I really hope Pu falls for her, it'd be depressing if it ends up being one-sided.

OMG the song during Sake x Kate R/Willing scene !! lol. On one hand I was loving it cause Jes was singing and on the other hand it was completely out of place.

What's the deal with the ex-wife, does she want money ? I forgot she was even in this lol.

Going by the preview for the next episode Sake x Kate will be fine and now Pu x Pa will hit a rough patch.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I haven't seen it, but from reading the comments here.  Greeeeeat.  Just great.  I was hoping the Jes sings his own version of that song.  But then they played it during the R scene?  Like, really?  Bad editing.  This one wins "bad choice of music of year."  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^^ Good thing I'm not watching LSR yet.  I'll wait for it to end & binge watch it like I did with BR.  I don't want to have to decide which one to watch first.  

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD THE MUSIC IS AS HORRIBLE AS EVERYONE STATED!!!! IT TOTALLY RUINED IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? I DON'T NEED TO SEE PU SINGING!!! I NEED TO SEE SAKE AND KATE!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? GREAT, NOW I'M JUST SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
aikoden said:
Whoa... finally got the chance to watch ep 1 and ooooo I'm enjoying this remake.  Gosh, the cast is too beautiful that it's hard not to hate their characters lol.  I definitely did not expect to see Guy in here either.

Judging from the first ep alone, there's a lot of similarities between Pepper/Ann's version.  I think for this new one though, Sake shows more face emotions (it can just be Sean though hahaha).  I'm liking that the characters have more spunk in them.

I was ok with Sean but I think its his brows that are pulling me in for some reason... and then there's Jes's adorable smile that I can't help resist.

I must admit I'm really missing the old ost though, but I gotta love Dew's voice <3

Join us...I feel like a total creeper but I freakin LOVE LOVE LOVE this version!!! 
I hope they keep up the good work!!!

sarN said:
Oooooooo I like this rscene/willing HAHA . REAL KISSSES & Kate was relented  w/the hands/arm but yeah i would melt too & he so yummmy . The funny thing is the WHOLE family know about it HAHAHA. I mean , of course this will happen first to have a babies !

He is totally yummy!!! Don't fight him Kate :) you know you want him too (LOL)

sarN said:
it started as force but in a way she goes w/ the flow ^^^ but i wish she would told her mom the truth but instead let her mom jump into conclusion & was piss off & went to shout at the dad HAHA & told him Kate was 'force' HAHA  

The truth should come out...she shouldn't keep quiet 

lovethailakorn said:
Finished ep 8 and I just want to shot myself every time i finished watching this lakorn, it sooo good every ending make me want to watch more cause of the preview!!!! i just want to know what happen next!!! STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELING PLZZZZ!!!!

THAT'S HOW I FEEL...LIKE A TEENAGER SQUEELING TO MY HEARTS CONTENT! I CAN'T TAKE IT...I NEED MORE SWEETNESS NOW!!!!

Raiya2 said:

Join us...I feel like a total creeper but I freakin LOVE LOVE LOVE this version!!! 
I hope they keep up the good work!!!

He is totally yummy!!! Don't fight him Kate :) you know you want him too (LOL)

The truth should come out...she shouldn't keep quiet 

THAT'S HOW I FEEL...LIKE A TEENAGER SQUEELING TO MY HEARTS CONTENT! I CAN'T TAKE IT...I NEED MORE SWEETNESS NOW!!!!
Where did you watch the lakorn? it's not uploaded yet on youtube D:

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
MissSunny said:
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVING THE MOTHER'S ROLE IN THIS EPISODE!!!! SHE IS JUST TAKING BUSINESS INTO HER HANDS AND CRACKING DOWN ON ALL THE BAD PEOPLE!!!! LOVE THE MOTHER SO MUCH!!! SHE'S ONE MOTHER NOT TO MESS WITH!!!! 
Agreed I freakin love her in this version....she's my hero!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Okay, let's just all take a moment to admit that Itsaya's first husband is pretty handsome!!!! GOODNESS!!!! HE IS SO HANDSOME!!! I almost want to admit that he is more handsome than Sean. LOL! It's okay though!!! I still love Sean more!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
MissSunny said:
Okay, let's just all take a moment to admit that Itsaya's first husband is pretty handsome!!!! GOODNESS!!!! HE IS SO HANDSOME!!! I almost want to admit that he is more handsome than Sean. LOL! It's okay though!!! I still love Sean more!!!!

Ooo, who is he? HAHA. Wait, are you talking about Lift??? HAHA. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Random question.. so is this lakorn really Leh Ratree or Leh Ratee? Cause both have like different meanings lol and the promos I've seen today have referred to it as Leh Ratee??

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Random question.. so is this lakorn really Leh Ratree or Leh Ratee? Cause both have like different meanings lol and the promos I've seen today have referred to it as Leh Ratee??
It is Leh Ratee

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
It's Leh Ratee, that's the promo hash tag that everyone is using. I thought it was Leh Ratree to begin with too.

And I agree MissSunny about Id's first husband... when he walked up the stairs and the camera focused on him, I was def. checking him out. He is very good looking.