AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
MissSunny said:

SO HAPPY TO COME BACK ONTO THIS FORUM AGAIN AND SEE ALL YOUR POSTS ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE'S!!!!!! IT'S SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!! :toast:  :toast:  :toast: 

I've missed you! And your energetic and sunny posts! :dance1: :dance3: :lolyup: I assumed you've been very busy. :teary: :console: Truly happy to hear from you again! :kiss: :grouphug: :heart:

aiyaja said:
Right! I think 15 is pushing it too. I just hope they don't rush the ending because skimming through here and there in the 24 episodes, there's a lot to cover and condense from 24 to just 15.

Noooooooooo! No rushed ending, please! :cry1: It would kill me if it turns out to be like SSP's... :weep: I better hop over to Aom's IG and demand ask her not to rush it!

MissSunny said:
EXACTLY RIGHT MAIKO!!! Now I'm just so bummed out. Darn!!!! I bet they cut out a lot of GREAT SCENES!!!!

They did...all those Rut and May scenes. :cry: My heart breaks, just knowing that we may never get to see those scenes.

aiyaja said:
But the pace is good! Even now, we have reflective moments of Rut and May. Hehe.

*Sigh* That's true...one point for that.

MissSunny said:
It is seriously sooooooooooooo good to come back onto this forum and read everyone's posts and excitement about Ngao Jai again!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: I feel like I've been on a long trip and now I'm finally back home to Ngao Jai and ToomVill!!!! I've been sooooooo lonely not being able to come onto this forum!!!! Life just didn't feel right without this forum and all of you but I had to force myself to distance away from ToomVill and Ngao Jai for a while because of school and work taking over my life. Now I can finally come back onto here!!! LIFE IS GREAT AGAIN!!!!

AWWWWWWWWW! :grouphug: :kiss: Again, IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK, GIRL! So, that's what happened... :console: Yes, yes, YAY! You're back! :woot: :party: :clap: :kiss:

MissSunny said:
That's true!!! I think the story is moving at a good pace. It's not too draggy but I wonder what other scenes/parts they cut out. Hopefully not any good scenes with Rut and May in it.

Oh, haha. Read one of my replies above to one of your post. :bhehe:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Can you girls(and guys if there are any) believe it!!?? We're already to episode 9 and 10 this week!!! That means only 5 more episodes!!!! CRAZY HOW FAST TIME IS FLYING!!!! Now I'm going to get emotional.  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary: 

Okay I won't cry yet. I'm going to enjoy the rest of the time we have left with ToomVill and Ngao Jai!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Can you girls(and guys if there are any) believe it!!?? We're already to episode 9 and 10 this week!!! That means only 5 more episodes!!!! CRAZY HOW FAST TIME IS FLYING!!!! Now I'm going to get emotional.  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary: 

Okay I won't cry yet. I'm going to enjoy the rest of the time we have left with ToomVill and Ngao Jai!!!

Too late! The waterworks already started for me! :lmao: :cry: But yes, let's continue to enjoy whatever time we have left with ToomVill and NJ. :toast: :beer:

...This thread...seriously moves like lightning at times! :lol2: Such a roller-coaster ride!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I translated the dialogue between Rut and May's patching up scene. It's not much, but I thought it was sweet. Hahah.

Rut is at the mountain/hill top. May runs after him.
May: Like Wat said, you're a person who is stuck in the past.
Rut: What are you doing here?
May stares at Rut genuinely.
May: I’m here to see you. I miss you.
Rut takes a deep breath.
Rut: Please forget about us, something that can never be.
May: Why is it impossible?
Rut: Khun May, you never knew me. I am only a shadow of Watit.
May: No, you’re not a shadow of Watit. Yes, it’s true that I’ve known Watit ever since I was a child, for my whole life, actually. But there’s one thing I didn’t know, I never loved him. This feeling only happened when you entered in. (May begins to cry.) With this, isn’t it enough to prove to you that I love you? I love you because you’re you. Because you are the person who makes me happy and I know that I’ll be happy for the rest of my life. Please don’t run away from me anymore.
Rut begins to smile and wipes away May’s tears and kisses her.
Rut: And do you think I have much happiness having to be so far away from you? Why else would I have come here if it wasn’t because I missed you.
May smiled in return. Both hugged and kissed.

So I understand it. May is supposed to be iffy all throughout until she falls in love with Rut. That is when she's able to differentiate between what is love and what isn't love. :crush: 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Too late! The waterworks already started for me! :lmao: :cry: But yes, let's continue to enjoy whatever time we have left with ToomVill and NJ. :toast: :beer:

...This thread...seriously moves like lightning at times! :lol2: Such a roller-coaster ride!

I give credit to you and aiyaja for making this forum thread move SUPER FAST LIKE LIGHTNING!!! Also I give credit to EVERYONE WHO LOVES TOOMVILL AND SUPPORT NGAO JAI FOR MAKING THIS THREAD LIKE A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS AND EXCITEMENT!!!

AikOm^_^

I'm still in the process of replying to the comments that were posted while I was gone for the day. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
Okay, I translated the dialogue between Rut and May's patching up scene. It's not much, but I thought it was sweet. Hahah.

Rut is at the mountain/hill top. May runs after him.
May: Like Wat said, you're a person who is stuck in the past.
Rut: What are you doing here?
May stares at Rut genuinely.
May: I’m here to see you. I miss you.
Rut takes a deep breath.
Rut: Please forget about us, something that can never be.
May: Why is it impossible?
Rut: Khun May, you never knew me. I am only a shadow of Watit.
May: No, you’re not a shadow of Watit. Yes, it’s true that I’ve known Watit ever since I was a child, for my whole life, actually. But there’s one thing I didn’t know, I never loved him. This feeling only happened when you entered in. (May begins to cry.) With this, isn’t it enough to prove to you that I love you? I love you because you’re you. Because you are the person who makes me happy and I know that I’ll be happy for the rest of my life. Please don’t run away from me anymore.
Rut begins to smile and wipes away May’s tears and kisses her.
Rut: And do you think I have much happiness having to be so far away from you? Why else would I have come here if it wasn’t because I missed you.
May smiled in return. Both hugged and kissed.

So I understand it. May is supposed to be iffy all throughout until she falls in love with Rut. That is when she's able to differentiate between what is love and what isn't love. :crush: 

EEEEEEIE...EEK! ...Well, hehe, fin mak! :heart: :blush: :wub: :spin: Make the scene last longer, though! Aw, can't wait to see ToomVill in this scene. :wub: :cry:

Thanks, Aiyaja. :kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I give credit to you and aiyaja for making this forum thread move SUPER FAST LIKE LIGHTNING!!! Also I give credit to EVERYONE WHO LOVES TOOMVILL AND SUPPORT NGAO JAI FOR MAKING THIS THREAD LIKE A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS AND EXCITEMENT!!!

If you were here during that time, we'd probably reach 300 pages by now! :lolyup: Aw, what a lovely post, dear! :blush: :wub: Why, thank you! Thanks to you and everybody, too! :grouphug: I :heart: your post! It's so true, especially the last sentence. :D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So hard to pull myself away from this thread after I finally get to come back but I shall return again tomorrow and enjoy everyone's posts!!!! 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
So hard to pull myself away from this thread after I finally get to come back but I shall return again tomorrow and enjoy everyone's posts!!!! 

Aw, ok. :tearybye: Enjoy the rest of your weekend, MissSunny! I hope you get your schoolwork and everything else done! :strong: :cheer: :console: :kiss: Have a :goodnite:! :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The power of ToomVill and Ngao Jai. It does wonders!

Yay! I can't wait! One more day guys!! Woot! Woot!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or does Navin have such great chemistry towards Vill too? Or perhaps his acting has gotten a lot better? I don't remember. Hahaha. :coverlaf: But man, those eyes that he gazes May or Vill with in their scenes. :faint:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
The power of ToomVill and Ngao Jai. It does wonders!

Yay! I can't wait! One more day guys!! Woot! Woot!

Power couple! I'm still in shock that we're past 200 pages in here. When I came back, we were on page 113! Even with SSP, we weren't this super crazy! And I'm sure more people were into SSP's storyline. So sweet that ToomVill is still just as powerful and mesmerizing as they were in SSP, EVEN MORE SO! I love that NJ is different. It may not have the best storyline, but it doesn't focus on the side characters, and we're treated to plenty of ToomVill scenes. :wub:

Oh, yay, one more day! And I don't work on those days!!! :yahoo: :party:

aiyaja said:
Is it just me or does Navin have such great chemistry towards Vill too? Or perhaps his acting has gotten a lot better? I don't remember. Hahaha. :coverlaf: But man, those eyes that he gazes May or Vill with in their scenes. :faint:

No, it's not just you. I thought he felt something out of the ordinary for her even in Khon Teun, and he played as her uncle in there! :bhehe: And then in the lakorn with Pong, it got slowly better. And in here, boy! It's almost as sizzling as ToomVill's. Haha, I guess the guys are just attracted to Vill. :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, Navin and Vill looks good. In the scenes of Navin and Vill, I almost forget that there's Toomtam too. :secret:

Okay, why does Vill always have to be the one chasing Toomtam at the end? Gan approached Thit and now May will be approaching Rut. Hahah. :shrug:

Okay, it's getting late for me, so goodnight na. :yawn:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah, Navin and Vill looks good. In the scenes of Navin and Vill, I almost forget that there's Toomtam too. :secret:

Okay, why does Vill always have to be the one chasing Toomtam at the end? Gan approached Thit and now May will be approaching Rut. Hahah. :shrug:

Okay, it's getting late for me, so goodnight na. :yawn:

What?! Urgh, how could you? :smack: You and Phatman! :lolyup: Ok, as good-looking as NaVill are, um, they can't overshadow my ToomVill. B) Well, if they get their own lakorn as the actual pra'nangs, that may be a different story. :shutup:

Hey, after all the chasing that Toomtam did as both Rut and Thit, it's only fair that Vill chases him in both lakorns. I love that in a nang'ake! One who isn't afraid to chase after the pra'ake. :thumbsup: For their third lakorn in a real slap/kiss + love/revenge storyline, Toomtam can chase after Vill at the end for forgiveness. Then they can make up afterwards. :pervie: Hmm, I prefer May chasing after Rut, after all the guilt and doubt Rut will go through. Oi! Speaking of chasing, hehe, this brings their MV to mind. :wub: Aw, their actions in the MV really do mirror Rut and May's own actions in Ngao Jai.

K, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja! :grouphug: :kiss: Sweet dreams! :console:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMGG @aiyaja THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! I LOVE THE FINAL EPISODE, THANK YOU THANK YOU
When I read about the gun part I was like "FINALLY A NANG EK THAT DIDN'T GET SHOT TRYING TO SAVE PRA EK" LOL I'm so glad no one got hurt because I am so sick seeing N'ek/P'ek getting shot trying to save someone
Watit's death was predictable, I think it's easier this way cause if he is still alive I think Rut would never have gone back to be with May
I am shocked that Por Liang went to be become a monk lol, I really like his character, he dedicated his whole life to Watit, what a great father!!
I like the ending between Naree and Angkoon where Koon finally learn to accept Naree, its pretty touching actually lol
And I love love love the ToomVill ending damn I DON'T WANT THIS TO END, I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY CUT IT INTO 15 EPISODES, ITS LIKE THEY CUT OUT 9 EPISODES, WTH LOL

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMGG @aiyaja THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! I LOVE THE FINAL EPISODE, THANK YOU THANK YOU
When I read about the gun part I was like "FINALLY A NANG EK THAT DIDN'T GET SHOT TRYING TO SAVE PRA EK" LOL I'm so glad no one got hurt because I am so sick seeing N'ek/P'ek getting shot trying to save someone
Watit's death was predictable, I think it's easier this way cause if he is still alive I think Rut would never have gone back to be with May
I am shocked that Por Liang went to be become a monk lol, I really like his character, he dedicated his whole life to Watit, what a great father!!
I like the ending between Naree and Angkoon where Koon finally learn to accept Naree, its pretty touching actually lol
And I love love love the ToomVill ending damn I DON'T WANT THIS TO END, I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY CUT IT INTO 15 EPISODES, ITS LIKE THEY CUT OUT 9 EPISODES, WTH LOL

Hehe, my reaction to May trying to protect the unconscious weakened Rut from Koon's gun was, "YES! A nang'ake that is willing to protect her man!" :woot: Hmm, it's not like Por Liang committed any crimes or anything...but, I guess he wants to become a monk for Watit. I feel bad for him; he loves boyish Watit so much... :cry:

Naree and Koon's ending is touching to me, too. Gives me hope for them. :teary:

As for Rut and May's, so many feels for their ending! :weep: :spin:

AikOm^_^

My last post for the night. :yawn: Well, :goodnite: or good day, world! :grouphug: Um, here I go again, reminding you guys to vote for Ngao Jai, Toomtam, and Vill. :sweat: :spin:

Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans, don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. So, keep voting every 30 minutes! Both NJ and Toomtam are currently in second place. Let's do our best to vote for them so that they can win. :strong: :cheer:NOTE: The voting ends this Saturday, February 28. Less than a week! So, let's not give up just yet, and continue to vote for them!

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the poll for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.

THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL! :clap: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

Quick replies to the wonderful comments that were posted while I was at work. :wub: Putting them under a spoiler tag to save space. :D

aiyaja said:
Toomtam and Vill have awesome chemistry onscreen because they can lose themselves in their characters. Perhaps that initial attraction from Toomtam to Vill makes it easier for him to channel out his passionate emotions. However, Toomtam is a very loyal boyfriend and you can totally see, like he said, he respects women, so he's both faithful and keeps his distance from Vill in real life so he doesn't complicate her life either.

The past is the past. Toomtam may initially have crushed or thought Vill was very pretty when he first met her, but that was before he had a solid girlfriend. It was still cute that he had enough courage to tell her though when she was already a big star then and he was just starting, it could have came out creepy. Hahah. There were no cameras, no reporters, so he didn't need to make such a compliment or even try to talk to her but he must have felt like he wanted to for whatever reason that may be. I also don't think Toomtam is the cheating or flirtatious type, so I don't know or don't think he goes around throwing you're pretty compliments around to every girl he sees in private. The fact that he approached Vill and said that will always be a very sweet memory and who knows, if Vill hadn't reacted so silly, who knows what would have happened. Vill sort of dissed him in front of everyone, not on purpose though. Vill is a super playful person, so like she said, she was flattered when Toomtam told her that and shared it with her friends but it may have made Toomtam's face shatter. Hahah. Oh well, fate is just meant a certain way. I'm just glad to know how they met and now after two lakorns together, they've grown up so much!

Anyway, the radio show at Haat YaI is posted into YouTube. I'm watching it right now and I'll translate any cute moments. Hahahah!

Aw...yes, their first meeting will always be a sweet memory. :wub: :cry:

aiyaja said:
Haha! I watched both segments of the radio show, I have to say, Toomtam is really in a good mood. He's so relaxed and was joking with Vill and the hosts the whole time.

The majority of the show was just introducing the storyline of Ngao Jai and how they felt about acting in there, same old questions and information but with a little more humor from Toomtam. Hahah. Vill was actually pretty quiet, which was a bit odd. She wasn't as hyper as usual. Lol

So he was! :coverlaf: So much that he wanted Vill to sing Ab Normal's song with him. :lolyup: Hmm, Vill was rather quiet, but then she seemed more interactive in the later show(s) and events?

VILLNAN said:
MaIKO..Thank You for your welcoming. Yes, I will read and follow the rules carefully. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AT YOUR WORK! AIYAJA@ Can you please share the link of the radio show...PLEASE

You're welcome, and thanks for following the rules! Really appreciate it. :thanks: Work was great, thank you! :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Um, a few things said during the radio show....

Toomtam said he's interested in working behind the scenes right now like producing, so producing music and stuff. I know that it has always been an interest of Toomtam's to be part of the BTS crew but I think it's a bit early in his career? There were rumors that indicated Toomtam was a bit sad that GMM/Exact has not been promoting him as much, so he's transitioning to fade into the background. I've heard Toomtam share this 3 times now, so if his role in the BTS takes off, we may not see him onscreen as much or if ever. They usually disappear whenever this happens, so this makes Ngao Jai even that much more special. Toomtam did mention a new lakorn was in the talks before Ngao Jai aired, but if nothing has been confirmed, then we really can't anticipate it much.

Toomtam was just overall very excited to be promoting Ngao Jai. I think he's especially very proud of himself in here in terms of acting, the production crew, and storyline. He really enjoyed challenging himself in taking on two roles in which Vill said, it's more like 3 because he has to act as Watit, Rut, and then Rut as Watit. :crush: I've seen Toomtam being pretty excited about SSP and KNK too, but he seems exceptionally into Ngao Jai. That's great news for us. Oh, he has been watching all of the episodes. :woot:

Toomtam was like, coming here for the radio show with Vill and Can was a hard thing to do because of their schedules. He then turned over to Vill and said, Khun Wannarot here is so busy, she has no free time at all and when she does, she goes out to eat this and that. :bhehe: I guess, Vill is pretty busy filming her lakorns. I thought it was more of Toomtam not having any free time since he's always out and about doing events and stuff.

It was so funny when the female host asked Toomtam what genre he wants to play next, Toomtam said, action. Where he doesn't even talk, he just punches. Vill's automatic reaction was like, then count me out. :coverlaf: What Vill? So you foresee a third collaboration? :spin: :loool: Nah, just joking. Vill said she can do action mixed with romantic comedy, but if it's straight action where the pra'ake has to drag the nang'ake around, she's opting out. :coverlaf:

This makes me both happy and sad for Toomtam. Ohhhh, Toomtam. :weep: :wub: :kiss2: :heart: I would go into greater details about it, but I'm tired. :lol: I'm just so proud of both him and Vill. Despite the lack of promotion from Exact. -_- Hehe, remembering all those times in which he was helping out the crew BTS, it just brings a smile to my face. How sweet that he's been watching all of the episodes with us. :cry:

Yeah, Toomtam, Vill, and Can all have busy schedules, thus I'm so grateful and happy we were given this wonderful opportunity to see them together and promote NJ and OneHD. :spin: I'm glad they all made it. All the parts about ToomVill make me so giddy. :woot: :yahoo: Ah, too freakin' sweet that he was joking with her and everybody else. Hahaha! The part about Toomtam wanting to try out the action genre and Vill's reaction to that... :clap: & :ghehe:!!!! Hopefully, a third collaboration for them of any genre! :D (Er, A Love to Kill seems like heavy action/drama. T'tch, since Vill took on that lakorn, she could handle the same thing with Toomtam!) She may not like it, but we will if Toomtam drags her all over the place! :wub:

Thanks, Aiyaja, for all the tidbits. :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wow, I swear I can't miss a day or half a day else there would be pages of novellas to read in this thread lol.

Vill looks so young and fresh with Toomtam.

Yes, this thread moves quickly! Especially with me in here all day, with "nothing" to do. :wink:

Aw, she does look like that when she's with him. She doesn't need all the extra makeup.

aiyaja said:
Haha! Too much emotions at once thus the long responses.

Yeah, too much...we can get really crazy! :crazy: :weee: :highfive: :lolyup:

amylovemeng1 said:
Just finish watching episode 7&8 last night. I loved the scene where May was checking out Rut's eyes and he pulled her closer makes my heart skip a beat. And of course every other scenes of ToomVill lol. I agreed with you guys Toomtam must feel some kind of attraction toward Vill to be able to look at with so much love/feels in his eyes. Wonder if he looks at his gf the same way?

Toomtam wants to do action? The fight scene between rut and chard was pretty much laughable. So if he decide to do action hopefully he gets a better director lol. I really want to see a remake of Jet Li "Bodyguard from Beijing" but in lakorn form with lots of sweets scene between Pranang. Toomtam and Vill will be the perfect cast.

Eek, I freakin' love that scene, Amy!!!! :woot: I feel EXACTLY the same way about that scene and all their scenes. :wub: I even made GIFS of it to prove my points: he was so lost in her eyes in that moment. :spin: :blush: All the tiny reactions he had was absolutely delicious! Ohhhh, how I wish Toomtam was single... :cry: Hehe, all their scenes make me so giddy and crazy.

As for the part about Toomtam in action, :lmao2: & :lmao3:!!!!!! Aw, I thought the fight scene between Rut and Chard was decent. :bhehe: Eek, ToomVill would be so perfect for a lakorn version of Jet Li's Bodyguard from Beijing, but that ending...it would kill me if they don't get each other. :cry1: They should modify it so that ToomVill end up together.

Kimberry<3 said:
Vill did say that to some extent they have to open their hearts to each other and know the other person so as to convey the emotions of their characters well. 

I will never forget that sweet memory of their first meeting.  :woot2:  :dance1: Thank you again Aiyaja

Awww  :cry: Don't disappear BTS  Toomtam, not yet. We need you onscreen. It's one of the downside of ET, not everybody gets the opportunity they deserve no matter how talented they are. NJ really is special if he's planning on staying off cam :cry:

How does he know what Vill does on her free time?  :scratchhead2:  Just kidding, that was hilarious. :woot:  :dance1: And lastly, I'm so up for a third collaboration, but this time an original script. But I'll take what I can get, I just love to see them together again, and soon. Thank you Aiyaja.. :kiss:

Maiko, thank you so much for all the photos and updates.  :dance1:  :highfive:  :kiss:

Vill has been pretty quiet lately..I hope she'll get back to her hyper self.  :yes:  :heart:  Maybe she's just too busy. 

Me, too, me, too, KimBerry! I will forever remember the memory of their first meeting. :heart: I don't want Toomtam to disappear, either. Please come back to collaborate with your Vill, Toomtam. :worthy: I'd love an original script for them as well, but you're right; we'll take whatever we get, because we love them in whatever they're going to be in. :wub: :highfive:

Aw, you're welcome for the photos and updates. :kiss3: :grouphug: Poor Vill and Toomtam are both working so hard these days...always so busy. I hope they get plenty of rest and sleep! Su su, ToomVill! :strong: :cheer: :wub:

aiyaja said:
Okay! Sorry...never mind. Hahahah!
aiyaja said:
I just typed up the ending of Ngao Jai and was going to post it onto here but the HIDE buttons or options aren't working, so I had to edit my post until I figure it out. :dance1:

I was wondering what the first post was about (I did assume you edited it). :whahuh: Hehe, too cute, Aiyaja! :D

Aah, no, Asianfuse doesn't have that HIDE option like Spicy... :no:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh lol. Man when this and Banrajun ends, my mondays and Tuesday is going to suck.

I'm going to miss ToomVill and Ngao Jai so, so, so, so much...but, a small part of me will be glad to have my boring life back. :cry: I do miss spending time with my family. :lol:

I still need to share more photos. Will do so tomorrow after work. :phew: I plan on staying up all night again to finish some things, while waiting for Ngao Jai's episode 9 to air. :dance1: Anyway, one photo for now. I just love this photo. So sweet and cute. :cry: I wish I was there myself to witness it and capture it on camera and in memory. I :heart: our ToomVill team. :wub: Beautiful, beautiful, and perfect high-five. :highfive:

Credit: buggy999's IG.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Maiko I know right so many feels AND NO I AM SO NOT READY FOR THIS DRAMA TO END. I really hope Toomtam continues to do more drama and I certainly wouldn't want him to go BTS now lol because I think he has so much potential as an actor! I hope somebody can see how special he is just like how we saw something in him too. I like that he respects Vill alot and he's not flirtatious and to be honest I don't think he is into Vill at all (lol sorry) he probably sees her as just a friend/working colleague because they seemed to have different personalities and distance between them in real life. Its okay ToomVill can live in my heart talod pai lol
@aiyaja LOL ur comment cracks me up so much!! so trueeee, I wonder how many times Vill had slapped Toomtam LOL, btw some of the slaps she did seemed pretty real

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah. Every time Vill raises her hand, it's to slap Toomtam. Good thing in this photo, it's for a high 5. Lol

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Hilarious. Because it's true! :lolyup:

ImmaSingaholic said:
@Maiko I know right so many feels AND NO I AM SO NOT READY FOR THIS DRAMA TO END. I really hope Toomtam continues to do more drama and I certainly wouldn't want him to go BTS now lol because I think he has so much potential as an actor! I hope somebody can see how special he is just like how we saw something in him too. I like that he respects Vill alot and he's not flirtatious and to be honest I don't think he is into Vill at all (lol sorry) he probably sees her as just a friend/working colleague because they seemed to have different personalities and distance between them in real life. Its okay ToomVill can live in my heart talod pai lol
@aiyaja LOL ur comment cracks me up so much!! so trueeee, I wonder how many times Vill had slapped Toomtam LOL, btw some of the slaps she did seemed pretty real

Yeah, I hope Toomtam continues his acting. :cry: Hehe, really? If anything, Toomtam seems more into Vill than she is into him. :blush: There's a respectful distance between them in reality, but wow, Toomtam is too good at generating chemistry with Vill; I just love the way he stares at her. Aw, they live in my heart, too. :heart: :wub:

Ouch, Vill probably slapped Toomtam more times than they kissed. :eek:uch: