AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
Good morning to everyone and I hope you all have a good day! For me its actually Tuesday past 1 am now as I'm on the other side of the world haha. Can't wait to see the full episode 9 and of course episode 10!!

Yikes! Well, good morning and :goodnite: to you! Get plenty of rest for tonight! :strong: :kiss:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yay it is Monday!

It is! :clap: Haha, who'd thought we'd be so excited for Monday? :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahaha I know Maiko. OMG the morning scene is toooo flippin cute!

Yeah, I usually dread Monday! -_- For now, I love Monday and Tuesday. Aw, poor Rut. He was in seventh heaven for a short time. Tsk tsk, May, May. Too cruel of you to toy with the boy's affections, giving him dreams.

AikOm^_^

I made a GIF of my favorite scenes from the BTS clip I shared on page 222. Hehe, love the part where Toomtam got too close to Vill, and she placed her hand in front of his mouth to stop him. :woot: They look so hot in the water! :spicy: I spazzed when he hit her gently across her temple. I laughed along with them, too, when they were laughing in the wedding scene. Ok, just love all these little moments between them! :wub:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh my! I'm going to watch it now before I head out to work!!! So excited!

Aiyaja, our ToomVill are awesome in comedy, give or take a few performances! :bravo: Haha, too biased here! :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
yes in that scene in the flower shop..that same outfit. or I could remember it wrong. I checked again..she wasn't wiping his face..sorry about that.

Oh, going back to reread the posts, hehe, I just now noticed you went back to edit your post, KimBerry. Ahh, so the missing scene you were talking about must be this one? :eek: It's the scene in which Rut picks her up and gets close to kiss her. I am...so disappointed and upset. Such a squeal-worthy scene...only to be cut out! :cry1: WHY?!!!!!!!!! :angry:

VILLNAN said:
Good Night and morning to alll Ngao Jai/Toomvill Lover's
*PICs*

I love the little stare he gave her before she turned to stare at him. :wub:

aiyaja said:
I just watched their morning kiss! Hahahhahah!

Funny, eh? :coverlaf:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
OH GOD..The way he looking at her... :drool: :drool: I'm death!!
I know…it’s like he can’t breathe.  He wants her…all of her.  That look gets me every time.   I can’t wait to see it.  All the spoilers are killing me!  I really want to see the “pool scene” that MAIKO keeps talking & laughing about.  It’s Monday & I haven’t had all my coffee yet so I need a little humor.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I know…it’s like he can’t breathe.  He wants her…all of her.  That look gets me every time.   I can’t wait to see it.  All the spoilers are killing me!  I really want to see the “pool scene” that MAIKO keeps talking & laughing about.  It’s Monday & I haven’t had all my coffee yet so I need a little humor.  

Hehe, I'm trying to make GIFs of all their scenes from today's episode. But, it's taking too darn long! :woot: Please be patient and bear with me. :spin: I wanted to make the GIFs in order.

Agree about his look, Ceda_lee! :blush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhahaahh! The pool scene was freaking funny! Poor May, plans backfired on her but it created an opportunity for a good memory for Rut and May. Both were so playful and cute.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, going back to reread the posts, hehe, I just now noticed you went back to edit your post, KimBerry. Ahh, so the missing scene you were talking about must be this one? :eek: It's the scene in which Rut picks her up and gets close to kiss her. I am...so disappointed and upset. Such a squeal-worthy scene...only to be cut out! :cry1: WHY?!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I love the little stare he gave her before she turned to stare at him. :wub:

Funny, eh? :coverlaf:
they dared remove this scene ? :eek: speechless... is anyone living near exact corporation and have some rotten eggs homes ??? I mean sacrilege they removes scene ??? The scene with the intense and loving TT eyes ? Girls seriously I am scared for the forest scene... if they remove important scene I will curse exact...

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhahaahh! The pool scene was freaking funny! Poor May, plans backfired on her but it created an opportunity for a good memory for Rut and May. Both were so playful and cute.

Exactly what I thought, too! :highfive: Such a fun and cute memory for them. :wub:

preetam said:
they dared remove this scene ? :eek: speechless... is anyone living near exact corporation and have some rotten eggs homes ??? I mean sacrilege they removes scene ??? The scene with the intense and loving TT eyes ? Girls seriously I am scared for the forest scene... if they remove important scene I will curse exact...

No, the scene in which Rut stared at May is still in the episode, but the second scene of him picking her up and threatening to kiss her is cut from the episode. -_-

I know you're spitting mad like I am, but... :whahuh:!!!! You crack me up, Preetam! :lmao2:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

Exactly what I thought, too! :highfive: Such a fun and cute memory for them. :wub:

No, the scene in which Rut stared at May is still in the episode, but the second scene of him picking her up and threatening to kiss her is cut from the episode. -_-

I know you're spitting mad like I am, but... :whahuh:!!!! You crack me up, Preetam! :lmao2:
*sigh* I am relieved :p the scene is still there

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
*sigh* I am relieved :p the scene is still there

It's good that scene of him staring at her is still there, but I'm still heartbroken for the cut scene of him picking her up. :teary:

aiyaja said:
Awww! Too bad, they did cut out that scene! Ugh! That was a cute scene too.

YEAH! :rant: :lmao: Urgh, now I'm left wondering when that scene occurred...probably after they left Mai at the flower shop?