AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
LOl that scene had me giggling like mad.

Gosh what other remake do we want to see them in?

Which genre do you want? :dance1: We've talked about Sawan Biang. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, most likely that's when it happened. I just don't understand either why they're cutting scenes of Rut and May out when we don't have enough of them as it is. Today's episode was funny and cute but the Rut and May scenes were scarce. I think I liked the pace and overall scenes in Episodes 7-8 more. I hope tomorrow's episode contains a lot more of Rut and May! Hahahah. Or perhaps I'm just greedy and want all of the screen time on them. I feel as though they can do without a lot of the side characters today. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, most likely that's when it happened. I just don't understand either why they're cutting scenes of Rut and May out when we don't have enough of them as it is. Today's episode was funny and cute but the Rut and May scenes were scarce. I think I liked the pace and overall scenes in Episodes 7-8 more. I hope tomorrow's episode contains a lot more of Rut and May! Hahahah. Or perhaps I'm just greedy and want all of the screen time on them. I feel as though they can do without a lot of the side characters today. Lol

I don't understand why they're rushing Ngao Jai. :annoyed: They waited months for it to go on air, and they're cutting the duration even shorter than what was originally planned?! Oh, jelly! :facepalm: Hope so, too, for tomorrow's episode. I really love the side characters (er, minus Bood...I think she's completely unnecessary), but if they're going to cut scenes, cut their scenes! Not the leads'!

aiyaja said:
Sawan Biang sounds good or a lakorn where Vill does the aggression and revenge is okay too. Hahah.

Hehe, yes, it's Vill's turn now. Lakornfan8 had some good ideas in SSP's thread. I'm hopping over there to check them out! Be right back!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
Which genre do you want? :dance1: We've talked about Sawan Biang. :bhehe:
Sawan Biang is a bit much, at least ch3 remak was.

I can see them as Dara and Anothai but I dont want a tragic ending.

Honeymoon scenes tomorrow!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I loved Rahut Rissaya with Paul and Noon. Noon was quite aggressive and so was Paul. They had so many cute scenes plus Noon was hecka smart. The development was so good too. You got to see how the leads fell in love, going from hate to love. Towards the end, Paul does a 360 degree turn around. He loves and protects Noon and they have a baby too! Omg. I still have my DVDs. I loved this lakorn. I actually felt sorry for Paul and Noon toward the end. When they realized they loved each other, Noon no longer wanted to take revenge or else it may hurt Paul and Paul just wanted to be Noon's good husband, so sad. They both were trying to protect each other in their own way. There was an R scene too. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Sawan Biang is a bit much, at least ch3 remak was.

I can see them as Dara and Anothai but I dont want a tragic ending.

Honeymoon scenes tomorrow!

I can see them as Dara and Anothai, too :)woot:), but yeah, I don't want a tragic ending for them, either. :weep:

Lakornfan8's list for ToomVill: Fai Loung (which starred Willy & Tao) and Mia Rai Won. And there was a third unknown titled lakorn she had in mind for them as well. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
I loved Rahut Rissaya with Paul and Noon. Noon was quite aggressive and so was Paul. They had so many cute scenes plus Noon was hecka smart. The development was so good too. You got to see how the leads fell in love, going from hate to love. Towards the end, Paul does a 360 degree turn around. He loves and protects Noon and they have a baby too! Omg. I still have my DVDs. I loved this lakorn. I actually felt sorry for Paul and Noon toward the end. When they realized they loved each other, Noon no longer wanted to take revenge or else it may hurt Paul and Paul just wanted to be Noon's good husband, so sad. They both were trying to protect each other in their own way. There was an R scene too. Haha.

Ooh, really? I've heard good reviews about it. :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awww! I'm done with today's episode already, gosh. I felt like I just started and it's done already? I still want more!!! Hahahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Awww! I'm done with today's episode already, gosh. I felt like Injust started and it's done already? I still want more!!! Hahahah.

Oh, wow; my EXACT reaction, too, Aiyaja! Haha, too funny! :loool: Boo, it went by too quickly. <_<

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think too much of the side characters today. Or I expected too much.

But all of the Rut and May scenes were awesome!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! How did Aom let this episode pass in its editing? Haha. Not enough Rut and May. We should have more and more oif Rut and May with each episode by now. Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Ooooh…that would be a good remake.  There is a scene in there that is MOST memorable to me…when Paul used a red string to measure her ring finger.  I dies…so unique!  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Awww! I'm done with today's episode already, gosh. I felt like I just started and it's done already? I still want more!!! Hahahah.
Where did you watch it?  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Right?! Paul's character Siwa was such a good guy and so sweet when he found out that she was preggo and when he fell in love with her and his whole video at the end! Ugh! I loved that lakorn. It was funny too, all of pranks they both pulled to outdo each other. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think too much of the side characters today. Or I expected too much.

But all of the Rut and May scenes were awesome!

Yeah, all their scenes were! :wub:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It went by fast because there were too many nonsense scenes.

That's true... :lmao:

aiyaja said:
Yeah! How did Aom let this episode pass in its editing? Haha. Not enough Rut and May. We should have more and more oif Rut and May with each episode by now. Lol

The editing and scene transitions are still choppy, up to this episode. :facepalm:

ceda_lee said:
Ooooh…that would be a good remake.  There is a scene in there that is MOST memorable to me…when Paul used a red string to measure her ring finger.  I dies…so unique!  

How cute! And Aiyaja watches it on her MyDooTV, I believe, Ceda_lee. :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the editing still seems random. Haha but I can look pass that. I'm just not liking the idea of our leads' scenes being cut down. I'm sure that picking up scene was a minute or two only. Like they couldn't have cut out other scenes in its place? But oh well, it was funny watching Vill so touchy towards Rut. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Right?! Paul's character Siwa was such a good guy and so sweet when he found out that she was preggo and when he fell in love with her and his whole video at the end! Ugh! I loved that lakorn. It was funny too, all of pranks they both pulled to outdo each other. Lol

Pranks? Ooh, I can picture ToomVill pranking each other! :pervie: :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, the editing still seems random. Haha but I can look pass that. I'm just not liking the idea of our leads' scenes being cut down. I'm sure that picking up scene was a minute or two only. Like the couldn't have cut out other scenes in its place? But oh well, it was funny watching Vill so touchy towards Rut. Hahah.

Aom could have cut down on the cameo appearances and other scenes... It was indeed funny watching Vill being so touchy towards Toomtam. :pervie: