AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Gosh! Even when I'm busy and away, my heart is still at this thread. Hahah.

Today's episode did have a lot of side characters but still, just the short scenes between Rut and May were worth it.

Dang! Vill is good acting out with innocent passion. Hahaha!

Aw, you just can't stay away, Aiyaja! :whahuh: :spin: :grouphug: :kiss: Hehe, the Rut and May scenes are worthy in today's episode, but I do wish they wouldn't cut out all their other scenes. And I wish it's longer than 15 episodes!!!!!!!!!! We're on episode 10 already, 10!!!! That's only five more episodes. :cry1: :weep: :cry: Considering how their camping scene is one of the earliest scenes they had to film, I thought ToomVill's chemistry was still there. :wub: Haha, Vill is good with innocent passion indeed. :thumbsup: Whereas Toomtam's is hot and needy.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Innocent passion?!   :lol: She wants it, but too much of a goody good girl to go for it huh?  Rut is clueless.  

:lmao2: :lmao3: I say, let's let them go at it. :pervie: Oh, by the way, Ceda, the GIF-making is taking me a lot longer than I originally thought. :teary: I hate my slow laptop. :thumbdown: But I'm nearly there! :sweat:

VILLNAN said:
I'm back girlss

I'm at class but  my mind was in this thread

*PICs*

Ah, that happens to everybody who's attached to this thread. :grouphug: Ooh, look at them...such a naturally hot couple! :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May has never felt this way before, aroused by his skin and body! Hahah. I think she's falling for him in this Episode. The way of how she looks at him and actually feels electricity being near him when she has never felt that way even when they shared one bed together. May's hormones are raging and in sync with Rut. Hahaha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

Just go back and read all our gushing. :lol: Today's episode really brings to mind your own words about ToomVill: such a compatible and versatile couple who can take on anything and be sweet one minute, funny the next, hot all the time. Eh, I spiced it up a little bit. :coverlaf: So in other words, we love it, minus the unnecessary scenes. :wink:

Here, check it out. ;)
Wow !! I should check it :D
Unnecessary scene ?? What I love with Vill is how she managed to show and pull off the different sides and the development of May since episode 1 and especially by her first meeting with Rut. Look at May in episode 1 and look at the same character now. Vill technically may nor be as good as a Matt or a Sammie but as an actress she has matured and improved the subtlety skill of her craft. The May shown now is very different from the "too prim and proper bordeline boring" one in episode 1. TMay now shows violence, can be a little sadistic, displays mocking eyes and has some dirty thoughts but those changes has flowed so well thanks to Vill ability to be subtle and being able to display how environment influence her character. she showed this ability in SSP with Nee character faking Gan don't get me started on how she killed it as nympho money hungry psychopath Nee. Seriously in my view exact may not be the best channel at producing lakorns but they are sure the best at honning their artists craft and keep pushing them at trying different shoes and challenge themselves and I see the result with Vill (before I could not stand her). Vill has come a long way and I think her role in a love to kill is very challenging (she understood it only her eyes will talk and I trust she will study the role setiously) and a good opportunity for her. plus she has become more at ease at comedy. In NJ so far she does not feel tense and is having fun with Toomtam. She is a delight :) .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May's heart and body are calling out to Rut but her mind is in denial thus she slapped him but her face tells it all that she wants him. Lol

Vill was good in that scene. Her acting came out like she wanted him. He's makng her feel things she's never felt before or even knew existed yet she's still so innocent. She truly doesn't know how to handle this overwhelming sexual energy. Hahah. The way of how she says but you're so strong now. You have strength now! Hahah! Her stares at his body! Hahah! Rut's stares back to May too! Too hot!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
No rush Maiko.  Please take your time.  Don't spoil me like that.   I'll be off work in a bit, but HAAAAY...I got internet at home now.   :clap:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh! I'm still giddy because of the camping scene or May's wet dream. The mood was perfect. Both were just soooooo good! So much fire and passion yet classy and subtle.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
May has never felt this way before, aroused by his skin and body! Hahah. I think she's falling for him in this Episode. The way of how she looks at him and actually feels electricity being near him when she has never felt that way even when they shared one bed together. May's hormones are raging and in sync with Rut. Hahaha.
aiyaja said:
May's heart and body are calling out to Rut but her mind is in denial thus she slapped him but her face tells it all that she wants him. Lol

Vill was good in that scene. Her acting came out like she wanted him. He's makng her feel things she's never felt before or even knew existed yet she's still so innocent. She truly doesn't know how to handle this overwhelming sexual energy. Hahah. The way of how she says but you're so strong know. You have strength now! Hahah! Her stares at his body! Hahah! Rut's stares back to May too! Too hot!

Aah, Aiyaja! :bravo: Haha, you described it perfectly. :thumbsup: Dang it, if only I was faster with my responses! I feel dumb, but um, thanks for writing out both our thoughts! :blush: Agree about Vill's acting during that scene. The way they stared at each other! :spin: :spicy:

aiyaja said:
Gosh! I'm still giddy because of the camping scene or May's wet dream. The mood was perfect. Both were just soooooo good! So much fire and passion yet classy and subtle.

Gah, agree with this, too! I'll forever gush over them in that scene! It makes me blush and excited. :blush: Your last sentence is spot on! :wub:

preetam said:

Huh? :eek: Wiw? Do you mean "wow," Preetam? :blush: You did. :lol2:

ceda_lee said:
No rush Maiko.  Please take your time.  Don't spoil me like that.   I'll be off work in a bit, but HAAAAY...I got internet at home now.   :clap:

My heart almost stopped; I read it wrong initially; I thought you were going to work. Thank goodness not, eh? Yay for your internet at home!!!! :yahoo:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Poor Rut..He get not idea..what is happen to May

*PICs*

This is one of the major reasons why I am so happy she was so turned on by him in episode 10. :ghehe: Finally, she's really aware of his body. :lol2:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Unnecessary scene ?? What I love with Vill is how she managed to show and pull off the different sides and the development of May since episode 1 and especially by her first meeting with Rut. Look at May in episode 1 and look at the same character now. Vill technically may nor be as good as a Matt or a Sammie but as an actress she has matured and improved the subtlety skill of her craft. The May shown now is very different from the "too prim and proper bordeline boring" one in episode 1. TMay now shows violence, can be a little sadistic, displays mocking eyes and has some dirty thoughts but those changes has flowed so well thanks to Vill ability to be subtle and being able to display how environment influence her character. she showed this ability in SSP with Nee character faking Gan don't get me started on how she killed it as nympho money hungry psychopath Nee. Seriously in my view exact may not be the best channel at producing lakorns but they are sure the best at honning their artists craft and keep pushing them at trying different shoes and challenge themselves and I see the result with Vill (before I could not stand her). Vill has come a long way and I think her role in a love to kill is very challenging (she understood it only her eyes will talk and I trust she will study the role setiously) and a good opportunity for her. plus she has become more at ease at comedy. In NJ so far she does not feel tense and is having fun with Toomtam. She is a delight :) .

AikOm^_^

preetam said:

:bravo: :clap: Yes, Vill's come a long way, and I'm glad that she's improving in your eyes, Preetam. I'm looking forward to her in A Love to Kill, to see how she will improve herself. It's a relief to me that she's gotten better at comedy in here! But I have a feeling that's my biased heart talking, since she was acting with Toomtam in here. :D

VILLNAN said:
I'm waiting for the camping scene :dance3: :dance3:

Oh, that's right. You missed out on that part, huh?

VILLNAN said:

I :heart: this scene! :lolyup:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that by now May kinda likes Rut but she is in denial because her personality= too stubborn. She seems like the type "I am in control" does not like to lose :p . So far May with her flaws and everything is one of my fav N'ek of the year with Homnam in Yai Kanlaya. episode after episode we discover May. each time we thilnk we know her we discover something about her and I like that. Who could have thought that the "boring" and "nice" May in episode 1 could be so stubborn and then so naughty ? :D

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
I think that by now May kinda likes Rut but she is in denial because her personality= too stubborn. She seems like the type "I am in control" does not like to lose :p . So far May with her flaws and everything is one of my fav N'ek of the year with Homnam in Yai Kanlaya. episode after episode we discover May. each time we thilnk we know her we discover something about her and I like that. Who could have thought that the "boring" and "nice" May in episode 1 could be so stubborn and then so naughty ? :D

I already sensed her stubbornness in episode 1, when she was annoyed with Rut. :lol2: So, I had my suspicions that she won't be a goody-two-shoes. Hey, sometimes boring and nice is...nice. :lol: