AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
They look so CUTE!

Of course they do!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Haha and up the hill no less!

Eh, I'm sure they cheated. :p Ok, I'm not sure. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did. :lol: That was a BIG hill. :eyetwitch:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hellooooo gorgeous beings! I am back after a long day of class.
Time to half-study and live on this thread, LOL!

I was waiting for you! :woot:

Here are the GIFs I wanted to make. Haha, now I just need to finish the ones for Ceda. :bhehe: Haha, I just love it when Toomtam was demonstrating his Rut character. Me love their interactions during the time he softly said he loves her (May/Vill)! Thank you, camera, for zooming in on Toomtam's face! :wub: Hehe, I would be screaming my head off if I were Vill and/or the host! :weee:

The second GIF is of Toomtam demonstrating his Watit character saying the same line to May/Vill. Hehe, you cute dork! :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, you were waiting for me!? Awwww, Maiko! You're just the sweetest :)
I knew you were waiting for me, hahaha just kidding but thank you! You make me feel so loved :D <3

And ahhhh, I love both of those GIFs especially the first one!
Even though it's a GIF, I feel like I can hear Toomtam's voice. Really love how he placed his hand on Vill's chair and then the camera angle. The mood was definitely all there~
Ahhh, such a cutie. His sincere and soft voice -- I can hear it & I love it! And then that smile that crept up on his lips -- that smile is to die for!!!
And my reaction was exactly like Vill's! Vill's so cute :3
Ah, these two can make my day any day. Now I will smile while studying, LOL.

And then the Wathit one was super cute, too with his hands put together and his shyness.
Toomtam is such a sweetheart, gosh. This man <333

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, you were waiting for me!? Awwww, Maiko! You're just the sweetest :)
I knew you were waiting for me, hahaha just kidding but thank you! You make me feel so loved :D <3

And ahhhh, I love both of those GIFs especially the first one!
Even though it's a GIF, I feel like I can hear Toomtam's voice. Really love how he placed his hand on Vill's chair and then the camera angle. The mood was definitely all there~
Ahhh, such a cutie. His sincere and soft voice -- I can hear it & I love it! And then that smile that crept up on his lips -- that smile is to die for!!!
And my reaction was exactly like Vill's! Vill's so cute :3
Ah, these two can make my day any day. Now I will smile while studying, LOL.

And then the Wathit one was super cute, too with his hands put together and his shyness.
Toomtam is such a sweetheart, gosh. This man <333

I didn't want you to miss the GIFs. :wink: You said you'll be coming back, so of course I was waiting to hear from you again. :dance1: :kiss:

Dang, if only sound can be added to GIFs! Hehe, I love your descriptions of the first GIF, Marina girl. :thumbsup: I love it, too, when Toomtam placed his hand on Vill's chair. :spicy: His little smile at the end makes many hearts flutter! :heart: Aw, I'm happy to hear that you'll smile while studying!

The Watit one is indeed cute. It is Toomtam after all. Oh, Toomtam and his Watit persona. :bhehe: :crush: I'm glad you enjoyed them. :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
You (we) must be really crazily in love with ToomVill

*PIC*

Of course! :weee: :crazy: Wowie, beautiful blending! The colors go together so well. I'm envious. :weep: Haha, beautiful artwork like always! :thumbsup: :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm super jealous of your editing skills, too! Those blending skills are amaaaazing, wow <3
ToomVill is just ... indescribable. They are amazingly perfect. Like c'mon now, how can two people be so good looking and then put together, turn into one of the most legit/hot/cute/etc. koojins ever?

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm super jealous of your editing skills, too! Those blending skills are amaaaazing, wow <3
ToomVill is just ... indescribable. They are amazingly perfect. Like c'mon now, how can two people be so good looking and then put together, turn into one of the most legit/hot/cute/etc. koojins ever?

Oh, those sound like my own words. :whahuh: :clap: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
:woot2: Thank you everyone I'm so glad that you girls like it :woot2:

Aw, of course we do! :grouphug: :kiss: You're stupendous and awesome with your artworks! :bravo: :clap: :heart: :wub: