huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I just got home from work, Marina. And what a pleasant and beautiful surprise!!!!!!!! We finally get new photos of our lovely NJ cast, ESPECIALLY ToomVill! :spin: :wub: Ok, not a whole lot of photos, but the photos are so sweet! I think most of them are probably old photos anyway, but shoot, way better than nothing. Gosh, I'm so happy! :cry: :yahoo: :clap: I'll share them in a moment. :wink: Good things come to those who wait. :lmao: I've missed our NJ team so much! :cry1: :woot:

And yes, the majority of the photo server websites are unreliable. :annoyed: Imgur is the most convenient one for me, but it isn't perfect. I sure hope nothing goes wrong with the site. :worthy:

Another lovely surprise? Hearing from you, of course! :kiss: :grouphug: :heart:

Yay for photos! :) Oh, Maiko, what would we do without you? <3

Thanks for the updates, lovely Maiko!
Awww, the video clip of Nava is too cute :3 ToomVill is beautiful as always. I'm happy to be seeing more pics of them. And wohoo, Toomtam's looking good ;)
LOL @ your thoughts on Vill in the bathing suit. 
That picture of Navin & Toomtam showing their body is pretty nice xD They're such fine men!
& awee, the screenshots of little Nava, awwwww <3

Yay, more pictures. And repeats are completely fine :) Just seeing ToomVill is enough!~
LOLOL @ Toomtam's poses on the motorcycle, haha. He's too funny ;) & Vill's so pretty in the bathing suit w/ Nava. 
Can't wait for more!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Yay for photos! :) Oh, Maiko, what would we do without you? <3

Thanks for the updates, lovely Maiko!
Awww, the video clip of Nava is too cute :3 ToomVill is beautiful as always. I'm happy to be seeing more pics of them. And wohoo, Toomtam's looking good ;)
LOL @ your thoughts on Vill in the bathing suit. 
That picture of Navin & Toomtam showing their body is pretty nice xD They're such fine men!
& awee, the screenshots of little Nava, awwwww <3

Yay, more pictures. And repeats are completely fine :) Just seeing ToomVill is enough!~
LOLOL @ Toomtam's poses on the motorcycle, haha. He's too funny ;) & Vill's so pretty in the bathing suit w/ Nava. 
Can't wait for more!!!

Always a wonderful pleasure to hear your lovely and funny thoughts, Marina! :heart: :kiss: Haha, we had pretty much the same reactions regarding those photos and clips. :highfive: Toomtam is looking good for sure. :yes: It was annoying that my net connection was down for almost the entire day yesterday. :rant: I was only able to share the previous two photos (the photo of Aom [with one of the NJ staff member] and the photo of Vill) because I was over at my uncle's place, and his net connection was fine. :phew: But when I came home, I was really panicky to find out my connection still wasn't working. Just went to sleep "early" after a few failed attempts to fix it. -_- :annoyed: I'm actually still tired. :lol:

Hmph, once again, there aren't a lot of new photos, but still happy to see some new photos. :dance1: But there is one thing that's upsetting me. We need more ToomVill photos. :rant: :angry: More silly photos of Toomtam on his bike. :coverlaf: Here you, go, Marina (and others)! :D

Credits: darkdragon69, navintar, ttyuttana's IGs; Kate's Twitter (katesontichai).

AikOm^_^

I'm still so sleepy and tired. :yawn: Don't want to, but it's time to get ready for work... :cry1: At least it's a short shift again today, yay! Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart: One more photo.

Credit: Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill).

AikOm^_^

Aw, I guess filming for NJ is halted once again, since Banlang Mek's opening ceremony just occurred today (Aom's new lakorn with Mos, Num, and Tao). Oh, well. Until next time, NJ team. :tearybye: I'm not too too upset, for I'm busy with my artwork projects at the moment. :D

AikOm^_^

Wow! Twenty-eight users are reading this topic right now... :eyetwitch: I'll share some never-before-shared photos for treats. :wink: :D

AikOm^_^

Thirty-two users right now. ^_^ New photos of NJ's opening ceremony (haha, such a long time ago :lol:). Many thanks to the fans who took pictures of our team. :flowers: :worthy: :grouphug: :heart: There are more photos, but a little bit at a time. :lolyup: Of course, the last photo have to be a ToomVill photo. :wub:

Credit: Phum Jai's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

Whoa, I thought I was done for the night, but then I got a beautiful surprise. We get a new IG clip, and it's a ToomVill one as well. :yahoo: :clap: :dance1: :cry: :lmao: Well, they're not alone by themselves in the clip, but it's such an exciting clip! Hehe, dear Freud (freudonidas) and Vill looked like they were practicing for a scene, and he was aiming for a kiss on the neck, but Toomtam stopped Freud from taking advantage of Vill. :woot: :drool: So squeal-worthy! :spin: :ghehe:

Ooh, I wonder if this means that this scene will occur in NJ. Or perhaps Freud was just teasing Toomtam and Vill. They were probably just goofing around. :lmao3: Whichever the case, it's so freakin' satisfying and sweet to see Toomtam stopping Freud from messing with his (Toomtam's) girl. :thumbsup: :blush: :wub: I just can't help but take snapshots of the scenario! I only wish the video quality is HD. :cry1: The photos are too blurry. :weep: Oh, well. Still hecka adorable and heart-racing! :D

My fantasy regarding the clip: Oh, sure, Toomtam was still smiling even when he stopped Freud from "kissing" Vill, but I know he was boiling inside. :p Vill was pleased he cared enough to stop Freud. :lolyup: I saw that secret look she gave Toomtam. :lol: Haha, k, enough of the delusional thinking. :coverlaf:

Credit: Kate's IG (katesonthichai).

Toomtam protecting his girl, Vill!

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/759117552219299860_317489839.

Freudonidas (thinking): Now's my chance! :pervie:

Toomtam: Hey, hey, hey, what do you think you're doing, bud?! :shock2:

Toomtam: You better get away from my girl...NOW. :numchuck: :ninja: :smack:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Omg too cute!! And I know I'm late but NOOOOOOO wish they could of paired up for Roy leh sanae :( lol but oh well we've got ngao jai too look forward too!!

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
Omg too cute!! And I know I'm late but NOOOOOOO wish they could of paired up for Roy leh sanae :( lol but oh well we've got ngao jai too look forward too!!

Himyim dear, hi! :kiss: :grouphug: Hope you're doing fine! :spin: I know; I, too, wish that ToomVill could have paired up for Roy Leh Sanae Rai, but I don't mind Push and Lily; I'm looking forward to them in RLSR. :thumbup: And yes, at least, we still got ToomVill in NJ to enjoy. :highfive: And I'm still going to work hard on the other ToomVill petitions. :bhehe: Er, when I have the free time again. :lolyup:

Hope that you have a wonderful day, dearest Himyim! :kiss3: It's nighttime for me. :yawn: Time to dream of ToomVill! :bhehe:

Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart: Sweet dreams!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Aw cutie! I'm doing good, been so lazy since I've had school holidays .. Um did you guys have a holiday too in USA? July the 4th?? How you doing??
Idm puth, if I have time I might give it a go lol.
You too, goodnight!!! :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Thanks Maiko! I agree with Marina,what will we do without you? :shrug: Lol what is toomtam doing on that motorcycle? 555 And ooooohhh ,what's this?? Toomtam's being protective? Haha omg yessss. I'm fangirling hard right now lmfao :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
Aw cutie! I'm doing good, been so lazy since I've had school holidays .. Um did you guys have a holiday too in USA? July the 4th?? How you doing??
Idm puth, if I have time I might give it a go lol.
You too, goodnight!!! :)

Oh, I understand the laziness. :bhehe: It's ok, you deserve it! :yes: Yes, we had July 4th, Independence Day, to celebrate. I've been busy with work and trying hard to finish some artwork projects. Other than that, I'm doing fine, too...just wish I have more free time to fool around. :lolyup: Thank you for the good night wishes, dear Himyim! :spin: :kiss: I did have a relaxing rest, but...I didn't dream of ToomVill or anything exciting. :cry1: :lmao: Have a great day, Himyim! :grouphug:

cool :) said:
Thanks Maiko! I agree with Marina,what will we do without you? :shrug: Lol what is toomtam doing on that motorcycle? 555 And ooooohhh ,what's this?? Toomtam's being protective? Haha omg yessss. I'm fangirling hard right now lmfao :bhehe:

Yeah, it's a good thing I'm most active in here. :ghehe: Looks to me like Toomtam was goofing off, riding the wrong end (or front haha) of the motorcycle. :lmao3: Same here, the IG clip of him being protective (and showing "jealousy" :lolyup:) got me spazzing, too. :woot: :clap:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think this is airing this month. Lol. They're still filming. I've been trying to find the official synopsis to translate but they don't have much update on it. I know it's a remake, but I never saw the original. I'd like to see which direction they take this new version.

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I don't think this is airing this month. Lol. They're still filming. I've been trying to find the official synopsis to translate but they don't have much update on it. I know it's a remake, but I never saw the original. I'd like to see which direction they take this new version.

Exact crew members have filmed lakorns while they were currently on air in the past, but seems like they're going to change that...which is a good thing for their hard workers. Hope this means everyone will get plenty of rest and that the lakorns turn out better than expected. :whaha: Yeah, I don't think NJ is airing this month, either, Mahalo. :teary: If the rumors are true that Exact is only going to air one new lakorn at a time, then we'll going to have to wait longer for NJ. Vill's estimation for November as the airing date is starting to look more and more realistic! :lmao:

I hope this version will be far more interesting and better than Kob and Brook's version. :spin: I badly want to see NJ and all Exact upcoming lakorns in HD. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Missed you guys all the updates since I am missing :) need to slowly catch up!!

Minny! :faint: You're here! :yahoo: :clap: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: Does this mean you're home now, dear Minny? :spin: I have to get ready for work, so I'll have to talk to you later. :cry1: You haven't missed too much, Minny...at least, I don't think so. :whahuh: It's still the same old, in which we don't get enough updates on NJ and of ToomVill. :rolleyes: -_- :annoyed: We get lucky every now and then. :bhehe:

Have a great day, Minny and everybody else! :grouphug: One photo of Aom before I go. Aw, she's working so hard behind the scenes. I hope NJ exceeds her expectations...and ours. :lmao:

Credit: Aom's IG (aomphiyada).

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
You saw 32 members on this thread? :O Woahhh! That's awesome :D
I only see 1 member ... and that's me, LOLOL.

But anyways, thank you so much for the pics, lovely Maiko!
That clip definitely made my day xD When I went to click on the link, I saw your comment on the side (the one w/ all the smileys & the longest comment xDD )
You're too cute, Maiko.
ToomVill is beautiful. Even though it looks like they're all joking ... you can 1000000% tell Toomtam was not gonna let anyone mess with Vill. I saw that look in his eye, he was all smiles but in his mind, he wanted to embrace Vill into his arms ... LOL, me & my wishful thoughts xD 
I enjoyed the clip a lot, protective Toomtam <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
You saw 32 members on this thread? :eek: Woahhh! That's awesome :D
I only see 1 member ... and that's me, LOLOL.

But anyways, thank you so much for the pics, lovely Maiko!
That clip definitely made my day xD When I went to click on the link, I saw your comment on the side (the one w/ all the smileys & the longest comment xDD )
You're too cute, Maiko.
ToomVill is beautiful. Even though it looks like they're all joking ... you can 1000000% tell Toomtam was not gonna let anyone mess with Vill. I saw that look in his eye, he was all smiles but in his mind, he wanted to embrace Vill into his arms ... LOL, me & my wishful thoughts xD 
I enjoyed the clip a lot, protective Toomtam <3

Yep, I couldn't believe my eyes, Marina girl. Whahahahahaha! Your comment about you seeing yourself...too hilarious! :lmao: :rofl: :lmao3: Most of the time, that's the same case for me, girl. :lol: I'm going to have to get back to your message in a bit. :bhehe:

Aw, you're welcome for the photos. I know! That clip is hecka exciting! :woot: Oh, my, you saw my long comment regarding the clip over on Kate's IG? :whahuh: :blush: A lot of rambling from a crazed fan. :weee: :crazy: :lolyup:

:lmao2: I love your take on the clip! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: I love our desperate, delusional, and wishful thinking regarding ToomVill! :highfive: Pathetic and sad, but also funny and full of fun for us! :coverlaf: I saw that look in Toomtam's eyes, too, Marina. :wink: :yes:

AikOm^_^

The next set of NJ's opening ceremony photos that haven't been shared yet. Of course, the last photo for the post have to be a ToomVill photo. :wub: I wish they had taken more photos of ToomVill in their NJ shirts! :spin: They looked so delicious together! :yummy: Vill looked too beautiful. :spin: Toomtam looked too handsome. :drool: Even though his facial hair looked so fake and funny up close. :whaha:

Off to sleep I'll go after this! :yawn: Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Credit: Phum Jai's Facebook.