huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Yep, I couldn't believe my eyes, Marina girl. Whahahahahaha! Your comment about you seeing yourself...too hilarious! :lmao: :rofl: :lmao3: Most of the time, that's the same case for me, girl. :lol: I'm going to have to get back to your message in a bit. :bhehe:

Aw, you're welcome for the photos. I know! That clip is hecka exciting! :woot: Oh, my, you saw my long comment regarding the clip over on Kate's IG? :whahuh: :blush: A lot of rambling from a crazed fan. :weee: :crazy: :lolyup:

:lmao2: I love your take on the clip! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: I love our desperate, delusional, and wishful thinking regarding ToomVill! :highfive: Pathetic and sad, but also funny and full of fun for us! :coverlaf: I saw that look in Toomtam's eyes, too, Marina. :wink: :yes:

LOL, I saw your post about seeing 32 members so I anxiously scrolled to the bottom of the page & only saw myself xD
At the moment, I still see only 1 member, myself T_T So lonely here, haha, just kidding ^^

Yeah, the clip is awesome! One of the best so far :) And yes, I could not have missed your long, smiley-filled comment. You're too cuuuute :3
And yes, I'm too desperate & wishful when it comes to ToomVill T_T

Thanks for the photos, Maiko! Toomtam is looking good ;)
& wohoo, 85 pages!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, I saw your post about seeing 32 members so I anxiously scrolled to the bottom of the page & only saw myself xD
At the moment, I still see only 1 member, myself T_T So lonely here, haha, just kidding ^^

Yeah, the clip is awesome! One of the best so far :) And yes, I could not have missed your long, smiley-filled comment. You're too cuuuute :3
And yes, I'm too desperate & wishful when it comes to ToomVill T_T

Thanks for the photos, Maiko! Toomtam is looking good ;)
& wohoo, 85 pages!

Oh, is that so (to the first part of your post)? :lmao2: :rofl: Now that Leh Nang Fah has officially ended, Vill and the others better start promoting NJ (and ToomVill!) soon. :smack: It's not just you, dear Marina... I'm desperate as well. :console:

I know! Hooray! We're on page 85 already! :woot: If only those 32 guests had all posted one comment each, we would have been on page 90 by now! :lolyup: Hehe, we'll see if we hit page 100 before NJ goes on air. :D

AikOm^_^

Hehe, I was busy with other things today. :bhehe: Plus, there weren't any updates today anyway. :lmao: Good luck to Aom and our NJ team! :worthy: Hope for a good lakorn from them! :spin:

Have a :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

AikOm^_^

EEK! This is very exciting news! :woot: Well, to me, anyway! :bhehe:

It looks like Toomtam may be singing the OST to NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :yahoo: :party: :clap: Shoot, I hope so! :spin: For the following IG clip of Toomtam recording a song, he captioned NJ for the clip. And my, what a beautiful clip! Toomtam's voice is just too dreamy and soothing! :cry: I just :heart: his voice! :blush: If Aom had listen to my advice and decided on letting Toomtam sing the OST to NJ because of my demands suggestions, great job, Aom! :bravo: :thumbsup: :worthy: Keep up the good work with NJ. :lolyup: Please don't forget our other wishes! Give us plenty of ToomVill scenes and interaction! :spin:

Anyway, back to the IG clip. Golly, from the short tease, the song already sounds so beautiful and touching! And Toomtam's voice...! :spicy: NO FURTHER COMMENTS NEEDED...except the gushing over his amazing voice! :wub: He looks so delicious, too. :yummy: Oh, Toomtam. :drools: I just can't help but take snapshots of Toomtam recording the song. I want to hear the whole song! Well, Smilealways06, SokLaHote, Marina, Minny, and anybody who's a fan of Toomtam's voice, hope this is a good treat for you guys! :flowers: :grouphug:

Dude, we seriously need more video clips and more photos of our NJ team, especially of ToomVill. :rant: :lolyup: :woot2:

Credit: Toomtam's IG (ttyuttana).

Toomtam's haunting voice.

OR

http://websta.me/p/760643514493172135_583351149.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YaY!!! It's such good news. love his voice. deep and sexy. I'm so glad he finally get to sing the ost to his own lakorn, even though he sang the cover song "ngow"(lonely) of boy peacemaker but love this version song by Toomtam but why don't write him a new song to sing would be more refreshing though. I wanted to see him sang the ost to sud sai paan but sadly he didn't. have to thank Aom for letting Toomtam sang the ost to NJ, love her. I will certainly be more into this version song "ngow" by Toomtam. can't wait to see the lakorn but sad  have to wait longer but it's ok let them take their time in filming so the lakorn will come out good. hopefully Aom doesn't disappoint Vill/Toomtam's fans.

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
YaY!!! It's such good news. love his voice. deep and sexy. I'm so glad he finally get to sing the ost to his own lakorn, even though the original singer is peacemaker which I like already but also love this version by Toomtam. the title of the song is "ngao"(lonely) which I think fit p'ek feelings. I wanted to see him sang the ost to sud sai paan but sadly he didn't. love Aom for letting Toomtam sang the ost to NJ. I will certainly be more into this song version of ngao by Toomtam. can't wait to see the lakorn but sad we have to wait longer but it's ok let them take their time in filming so the lakorn will come out good. hopefully Aom doesn't disappoint Vill/Toomtam's fans.

Oh, my! :eek: I did not know that Toomtam was just singing his cover of the song, Teedee. :eek: I thought it was an original song by the songwriter of NJ's OST. :blush: :facepalm: Thanks for the info and correction! :thanks: Aw, so the title of the song is Ngao...definitely going to have to look it up on YouTube! :woot: Sounds like it's perfect for NJ! I was also disappointed that Toomtam didn't sing SSP's OST; I would love to see him do his cover of the song! :spin: Do you understand Thai, Teedee? Maybe I misunderstood that Toomtam's cover of Ngao is for NJ's OST? :scratchchin: Perhaps his cover isn't for the OST at all? Oh, but then, he did caption "เงาใจ" (Ngao Jai), not just "ngao," I think. :lol:

I know; sad we have to wait even longer for NJ, but totally hoping with you that Aom will not disappoint us. :highfive:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep the title of the song is "ngow" (mean lonely) by boy peacemaker.  yep Toomtam post said the ost to ngao jai so he sang the cover to it, his version is also good, love it. I like this song. I think this song will go well with p'ek's feelings in the lakorn. even though he sang the cover song but I'm still glad that he finally get to sing the ost to the lakorn that he play in. yeah me too I was really disappointed that he didn't get to sing the ost to SSP, I'm sure I would love Toomtam version of the song more than bank version cuz not a fan of bank's voice, love Toomtam voice, both his singing/speaking voice,he have a very soothing voice which i think it's hard to find in the newbie p'ek. yeah I understand thai. yeah really hope this version of NJ will be good cuz the old version I remember was boring. so hopefully Aom will spice things up in this version with many happy cute sweet scenes of Vill/Toomtam cuz in SSP they mostly has many drama sad scenes so in NJ wanna see many happy cute scenes of them.

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
yep the title of the song is "ngao" (mean lonely) by peacemaker.  yep Toomtam post said the ost to ngao jai so he sang the cover to it, his version is also good, love it. I like this song. I think this song will go well with p'ek's feelings in the lakorn. even though he sang the cover song but I'm still glad that he finally get to sing the ost to the lakorn that he play. yeah me too I was really disappointed that he didn't get to sing the ost to SSP, I'm sure I would love Toomtam version of the song more than bank version cuz not a fan of bank's voice, love Toomtam voice, both his singing/speaking voice,he have a very soothing voice which i think it's hard to find in the newbie p'ek. yeah I understand thai. yeah really hope this version of NJ will be good cuz the old version I remember was boring. so hopefully Aom will spice things up in this version with many happy cute sweet scenes of Vill/Toomtam cuz in SSP they mostly has many drama sad scenes so in NJ wanna see many happy cute scenes of them.

Aw, thanks for clarifying, Teedee! :grouphug: :Kiss: Gah, I can't wait until his full version of the song is released. Although I love Bankk's voice, I definitely love Toomtam's voice even more! Toomtam has a far more soothing voice than Bankk, although Bankk's voice is quite soothing in its own way, too. :huh: I hope we'll get to hear Toomtam do a cover of Bankk's single someday. Oh, so you're another person who thinks Kob and Brook's version was boring. :lmao2: I haven't seen their version, but seems like 99% of the people who have seen it say that it was boring. :lol: YES! Hope we get a lot of happy and cute scenes of them, too, like the ones in episodes 5-7 of SSP. :worthy:

:thanks: again, Teedee! :flowers: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Omg I died he is finally coming back singing again!!! My Man is perfect at everything!!

:loool: I'm happy as well, Minny! :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I love of his voice! My heart just melted.

Same here, Mahalo. :crush:

I found Peacemaker's full version of the song. :woot: But dang it, why must the English spelling of Thai words differ from person to person? Which is the correct spelling? -_- According to the official MV, it's spelled Ngow. Haha, that explains why some Thai fans caption both Ngao Jai and Ngow Jai for some NJ photos on IG. :lolyup: I suppose both spellings are correct and even sound alike, but can't we stick to one? :spin: Anyway, my favorite part of the song is the very first verse. I'm so biased, for I think Toomtam's version will sound even better. :p :smack: :lol:

Two videos. The first video is Peacemaker's official MV (er, sadly, the audio doesn't sound too good). Second video is a fanmade video, but the audio sounds way better. Both are lovely and creative videos! :thumbsup:

Credits: vtsgroup100 & Pathakorn Puraduk's YouTube Channels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YSEn_0Yg1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIHOMnx-Vj8

AikOm^_^

Judging by Toomtam's caption for this photo, sounds like they're going to film NJ today? :woot:

Credit: Toomtam's IG (ttyuttana).

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMGGGGG, Toomtam's gonna be singing the OST to NJ!??? THAT IS BEYOND AWESOME NEWS, OMGOMGOMG. :woot:  :cheer:That is just perfection!!! I am so happy, yayyy!!  :dance1: 
I can not even define how happy I am in words, LOL but oh my freakin gawddd, that is just too great! I excitedly clicked onto the link & now I'm in love :heart: I will be replaying this 14 second clip like crazy  :thumbsup: 
At first, I had no idea what kind of song to expect but when his voice came on, I immediately was in awe. He has such a soothing and beautiful voice :wub: Ahhh, his voice can be my lullaby :cloud9:  I love Toomtam's voice & he's so great at singing multiple genres. Such a talented man. I was waiting till the day he'd sing an OST for his lakorn & walla, the day's here :teary: Awe, I feel like crying :lmao: 
Toomtam, you make me too happy. Your voice is perfection  :heart: 

Maiko, I like how you defined his voice as "haunting." xD It truly is haunting. 
Thank you for the screenshots, too. He's so cute there in just a tee :D

And oh, Boy Peacemaker sings the original? :O I had no idea but right when I turned on Toomtam's version, my sister told me. She said it was an OST for the lakorn, Badarn Jai ... but my other sister said it was a different version of the song, LOL. I'm so confused.

I'm just super biased but I still prefer Toomtam's version even though Boy Peacemaker is pretty legit :coverlaf: 

This news of Toomtam singing the OST definitely made my day, aweee. I'm be sleeping good tonight  :cloud9: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
OMGGGGG, Toomtam's gonna be singing the OST to NJ!??? THAT IS BEYOND AWESOME NEWS, OMGOMGOMG. :woot:  :cheer:That is just perfection!!! I am so happy, yayyy!!  :dance1: 
I can not even define how happy I am in words, LOL but oh my freakin gawddd, that is just too great! I excitedly clicked onto the link & now I'm in love :heart: I will be replaying this 14 second clip like crazy  :thumbsup: 
At first, I had no idea what kind of song to expect but when his voice came on, I immediately was in awe. He has such a soothing and beautiful voice :wub: Ahhh, his voice can be my lullaby :cloud9:  I love Toomtam's voice & he's so great at singing multiple genres. Such a talented man. I was waiting till the day he'd sing an OST for his lakorn & walla, the day's here :teary: Awe, I feel like crying :lmao: 
Toomtam, you make me too happy. Your voice is perfection  :heart: 

Maiko, I like how you defined his voice as "haunting." xD It truly is haunting. 
Thank you for the screenshots, too. He's so cute there in just a tee :D

And oh, Boy Peacemaker sings the original? :eek: I had no idea but right when I turned on Toomtam's version, my sister told me. She said it was an OST for the lakorn, Badarn Jai ... but my other sister said it was a different version of the song, LOL. I'm so confused.

I'm just super biased but I still prefer Toomtam's version even though Boy Peacemaker is pretty legit :coverlaf: 

This news of Toomtam singing the OST definitely made my day, aweee. I'm be sleeping good tonight  :cloud9: 

:lmao2: I knew you'd be happy, Marina girl! :clap: I'm very happy that you, Minny, Teedee, and Mahalo are happy over the news. :grouphug: I love your reaction, Marina, for it mirrors exactly mine. :yes: :thumbsup: Hah, I've been replaying that particular IG clip of his cover over and over again. :blush: Ooh, I better hop over to Aom's IG to let her know how much we approve of the decision to let Toomtam sing NJ's OST. :cheer: Yes, Toomtam's voice is indeed haunting. :spin: Oh, I thought Peacemaker was a band's name. :facepalm: Agree, Boy Peacemaker's version sounds beautiful, too, but Toomtam's voice just make us melt. :faint:

Badarn Jai...that sounds like Margie and Aum/Um's lakorn? :scratchhead2: Well, well, I'm happy you'll be sleeping good tonight. :lolyup: All right, then, :goodnite: to you, dearest Marina! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :heart:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! That's awesome that Toomtam's singing the OST. Such good news!hehe . Everyone. Let's take a moment and cherish this moment. :spin: 555 jk but still omgawd ,Toomtam's singing it! Haven't heard him singing for awhile now... Anyways, about the IG caption maiko posted yesterday where it said that to watch NJ soon, I'm assuming this will air quicker than we thought it would've...?!  Please I'm hoping it's true lol. Hopefully they weren't just teasing us !!!   :ghehe:  :cry:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
Yay!!! That's awesome that Toomtam's singing the OST. Such good news!hehe . Everyone. Let's take a moment and cherish this moment. :spin: 555 jk but still omgawd ,Toomtam's singing it! Haven't heard him singing for awhile now... Anyways, about the IG caption maiko posted yesterday where it said that to watch NJ soon, I'm assuming this will air quicker than we thought it would've...?!  Please I'm hoping it's true lol. Hopefully they weren't just teasing us !!!   :ghehe:  :cry:

:lmao2: Yes, we shall cherish this moment indeed. :lolyup: Aw, Cool girl, you should know by now that "soon" doesn't mean as quick as we want it to be. :lolyup: If things go according to plan, then perhaps, we'll get to see NJ by the end of the year...perhaps September or November. :lol2: