Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG!! So excited for this. I remember Maiko talking about how it's a romantic comedy. The teaser screams the opposite! I can't wait.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
tgamber said:
http://youtu.be/xX2HMfSX7vw
Teaser is out. It half looks like slap/kiss.
Credit to oneHD.
 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

I really need a good lakorn right now and this one might be the IT!!!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

The teaser look so good and Toomtam! My MAN!  :yummy:  :yummy:  :yummy:  :yummy:. Gosh i seriously cannot wait for this to come out...i would watch it raw if i have too!  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

D~D

sarNie Adult
I know that Vill and her mom keep posting up like two month ago that it's airing soon with no exact date or anything. ╰_╯
At first , I was patient, then I saw the previous teaser(which was little), and i coudnt contain myself and ran out of patient. I figure that the Lakorn might come out next year b/c going back to the previous teaser with other Lakorn as well, in the end of the clip/or begaining, it's says 2015. So I assume its 2015.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMG THE TEASER IS OUT! Yayyy!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Excuse me while I express my feels for this teaser, LOL. I enjoyed it lots.
I watched the teaser this morning and could not contain my feelings. My sisters honestly thought I was getting crazy, haha.

I love how cute Wathit is. Ahhh, Toomtam plays both roles so well. Wathit is such a sweetie -- I can tell how much he adores Vill, ahh.
So cute with his glasses. Haha, he's such a wittle dork.
Then onto, Roothon.  :drools: OMG, he is just so freakin hot. I love how Toomtam portrayed both characters ... from the teaser. He's so talented. Both brothers are so different that I feel they're played by different actors just like Vill in SSP. I'm loving this whole twin idea so much! Two Toomtams <333

The scene of Roothon meeting Vill -- at least it looks like it @ 0:46 -- I love it. The way he looks at her, hehe :D
And I can totally see his character through even though he's disguised as Wathit, hehe!
LOL, that jump in the water!
Then Toomtam being all touchy with Vill, ahhhhh <33 I love it. I did not know there was gonna be a bit of slap/kiss!? But ow ow owww, I'm totally fine with it. I support all their intimate scenes! LOLOL.
Their acting during the kiss scene was a bit weird in the tesaer ... I admit it but I am totally sensing a bit of the SSP feels.

This lakorn just gives me such a different feel from SSP and I love it so much. I feel I will enjoy NJ lots! <3
At the end of the teaser when Toomtam said "I'm just a shadow ... a shadow of Wathit's." I was like "awwwww, no you're not! You're not just a shadow! You're more than that!" LOL but awwwww, the feels <3

And the OST sounds super nice. I'm gonna get hooked to the OST sooner or later, hahaha. I just know it.
Anyways I am so in love. NJ is already so different from SSP like the whole vibe and everything but I feel I will enjoy NJ lots. The whole mood of the lakorn is just so awesome! :D

Here's the full OST! Thanks to @Teedee for sending me the link :)

Credit: GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6r91puZGU

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally I get a chance to come in. Omg!!! the teaser look really really good!!. so excited to see it can't wait! my #1 anticipated lakorn of 2015.
I'm so glad that Aom spice things up a lot cuz the old version I remember watching was boring and mostly drama.
yep NJ has some parts that is similar to SSP which is good, but NJ does have a different (good) vibe about it more though. look like it has a mix of everything: drama,slap/kiss,romance,action,comedy. Toomtam look nerdy but so cute in glasses. love Toomtam/ Vill since SSP. so glad that they make it into a slap/kiss lakorn too.the slap/kiss scene was a bit weird don't really like K'Pisan directing, but nonetheless I shouldn't complain so glad already get to see s/k scenes of Toomtam/Vill again. the scenery look pretty in here.. the waterfall scene look so hot.  love the ost. by Abnormal, I heard this song before I knew it was ost NJ  and when I know it's ost NJ I'm glad so make this song more special to me, the song really goes with Root's feelings cuz he prob. think it's wrong that he fell in love with his brother's wife.

Huajaikaungtur thanks a lot for help post the mv.   argh!! dunno why but I still can't post any pics/links in here.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!!! Thanks for the teaser looks soooo good. I cannot wait for it to come out. I was giving up on ngao jai cause there was nothing but this teaser totally got me all hype up again. Love love Toomtam and Vill they are soo perfect together. Hopefully Maiko come back to see this teaser.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Finally the teaser's out. And I gotta say... daaanng ToomVill coming back strong 555 :loool: Totally hyped for this again! It does look like the same SPP kinda thing:dramatic. I'm hoping it won't be as dramatic but then again, SSP was addictinggg lol. Since there's two Toomtam, does that mean there's twice the amount of fangirling that's going to go on? :ghehe: But yaaaas this looks like it's going to be good. 

@Marina, I messaged Maiko awhile back too and she never replied or looked at the message. I hope she's doing fine.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
teedee said:
Finally I get a chance to come in. Omg!!! the teaser look really really good!!. so excited to see it can't wait! my #1 anticipated lakorn of 2015.
I'm so glad that Aom spice things up a lot cuz the old version I remember watching was boring and mostly drama.
yep NJ has some parts that is similar to SSP which is good, but NJ does have a different (good) vibe about it more though. look like it has a mix of everything: drama,slap/kiss,romance,action,comedy. Toomtam look nerdy but so cute in glasses. love Toomtam/ Vill since SSP. so glad that they make it into a slap/kiss lakorn too.the slap/kiss scene was a bit weird don't really like K'Pisan directing, but nonetheless I shouldn't complain so glad already get to see s/k scenes of Toomtam/Vill again. the scenery look pretty in here.. the waterfall scene look so hot.  love the ost. by Abnormal, I heard this song before I knew it was ost NJ  and when I know it's ost NJ I'm glad so make this song more special to me, the song really goes with Root's feelings cuz he prob. think it's wrong that he fell in love with his brother's wife.

Huajaikaungtur thanks a lot for help post the mv.   argh!! dunno why but I still can't post any pics/links in here.

I agree with you even though I didn't see the old version, so I can't really agree on any comparison.
And I agree with you. This OST by Abnormal really matches Roothon. Whenever I hear this song, I can imagine Roothon's point of view and all his mixed feelings.

No problem :) Thank YOU for sending me the MV to post up or else I would have never came across it, hehe.
And really? Do you see the posting picture button in your replies? ... It's so hard to explain xD ....

amylovemeng1 said:
Omg!!! Thanks for the teaser looks soooo good. I cannot wait for it to come out. I was giving up on ngao jai cause there was nothing but this teaser totally got me all hype up again. Love love Toomtam and Vill they are soo perfect together. Hopefully Maiko come back to see this teaser.

It's so nice to see a lot of our SSP ToomVill shippers in this thread :) Glad this teaser got you all hyped again, yahooo! They are honestly the definition of perfection, hehe.
And I hope so, too :/

cool :) said:
Finally the teaser's out. And I gotta say... daaanng ToomVill coming back strong 555 :loool: Totally hyped for this again! It does look like the same SPP kinda thing:dramatic. I'm hoping it won't be as dramatic but then again, SSP was addictinggg lol. Since there's two Toomtam, does that mean there's twice the amount of fangirling that's going to go on? :ghehe: But yaaaas this looks like it's going to be good. 

@Marina, I messaged Maiko awhile back too and she never replied or looked at the message. I hope she's doing fine.

I know right, I had such high expectations for this lakorn and what do you know? The teaser was super legit! :D
LOL, yessss there's gonna be some crazy fangirling happening so we gotta brace ourselves, haha. I'm sure we'll fall in love with both twins, too!
And I really hope Maiko's doing fine .... I'm so worried ;~;

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Amelie3 said:
Hi!

Thank you so much for sharing the teaser!  :kiss2:

I just added the teaser on the Viki-channel. It's already segmented (timed) and now waiting for a fellow fan who speaks Thai and English and who can fill the segments with meaning. :cheer: Link to the subtitle editor: Click here. 

Yay! Cannot wait!  :dance2:  
Okay, finished subbing at Viki.

I'm going to also hardsub this teaser and put it on my Youtube channel too.

Gosh, so excited. :woot:

I'm going to also sub the song and music video, now that it's been officially used for this lakorn.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Okay, finished subbing at Viki.

I'm going to also hardsub this teaser and put it on my Youtube channel too.

Gosh, so excited. :woot:

I'm going to also sub the song and music video, now that it's been officially used for this lakorn.
thank u, thank u,  thank u!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This is a picture of ToomVill from the press opening of their lakorn :) Thanks to @Teedee for sending me the picture!
They're looking so good here!

Credit: Toomtam's fanclub @ facebook