toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, I see... :teary: That's too bad. :weep: Please let them know I say "Hi" to them and wish them a "Happy New Year." :grouphug: :heart: So many things I got to catch up on. -_- I'm extremely happy and excited to see you here. :clap2:

Will you do me a favor, please? :spin: Since you're a new member here, will you take a look at our list of rules for the forums? :spin: Another rule (that isn't listed yet) is that if we're sharing more than three photos in a post, we're supposed to put the remaining photos under a spoiler tag so that they don't take up a lot of space. If you need any help, please let me know, and I'll be more than happy to help you out. :) Here's where you can find the rules:

The Rules.

OR

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/.

EEK, thanks for your hard work! :worthy: :bravo: I'm going to have to check it out later. Have to get ready for work now. :cry1: Have a :goodnite:, dear Toomvill_love! :D

Hope everyone else have a wonderful day and weekend! :grouphug: :kiss:
thanks for your reminding, 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I got a little bit of time before leaving. :dance1:

toomvill_love said:
thanks for your reminding,  how to embedded a spoiler tag in my post

Aw, thanks for following the rules. :thanks: :flowers: Looks like you found out on your own on how to embed a spoiler tag? :thumbsup: :bravo:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
MAIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU, AHHHHH.
I SAW YOUR COMMENT ON THE TOOMVILL STATUS & THEN RUSHED HERE SINCE I KNEW I'D SEE YOUR POSTS !!!

Ahhhh,, we've missed you so freakin much, girl!!! I don't even know what to say ... agh, I'm speechless.... ;~; so happy to see your posts, making me all teary here T___T

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
MAIKO! :cry:

It seems like forever since I've seen you or heard about you. :teary: Oh my gosh, don't you ever disappear on us again. I mean, stop by and drop a hello here and there once in a while at least. You had us worried. :weep: Anyway, hugs and kisses for returning, right in time for Ngao Jai. Without you, the experience wouldn't be the same. With you here, we're so motivated, encouraged, and full of energy! :clap:

WELCOME BACK, GIRL! You've been dearly, deeply, truly missed! :spin: :worthy: :yahoo:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@toomvill_love , welcome to asianfuse and especially, welcome to the NJ thread :yes: thanks for all the gifs you posted. They're really bringing the hype back! I'm pretty sure we can become friends in an instant! Enjoy your stay here :heart:

@everyone else, HYPED AND READY GUYS?!? Gaahhh. Thanks to MAIKO for bringing LIFE back :eyetwitch: :ghehe: hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Only two more days!!! Oh and Maiko!! Welcome back!!!!!! We've all missed you so much!!!  :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Toomvill_love! Hello, Anne, welcome to Sarn aka Asianfuse! :dance1: :beer:

So we've decided to be called Shadow Hunters at Viki for Ngao Jai's subbing crew. :dance3:

I hope Toomtam and Vill have a chance to go on a few shows and do a few magazine shoots. Seems like One HD was a good move for Exact. They have a bit more promotions than usual.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Like Shun? Haha, not to me, but he can use Shun's height though.

They don't look alike, but they have that same facial structure. Haha. Perhaps it's just me. 

AikOm^_^

Whoa, what a lovely surprise to come home to! I'm happy I was able to get home smoothly and quickly. Gah, I want to reply to the older comments on the previous pages, but the newest comments first. :D

huajaikaungtur said:
MAIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU, AHHHHH.
I SAW YOUR COMMENT ON THE TOOMVILL STATUS & THEN RUSHED HERE SINCE I KNEW I'D SEE YOUR POSTS !!!

Ahhhh,, we've missed you so freakin much, girl!!! I don't even know what to say ... agh, I'm speechless.... ;~; so happy to see your posts, making me all teary here T___T

EEEEEEEEEEEEK, MARINA! :woot: Hehe, I'm kind of speechless myself. I'm so sorry for worrying you and the others. :spin: :worthy: I know I've got some answering to do. Thanks for your warm welcoming. I'm teary myself. :cry: :kiss: I've missed you guys, too, dearie! :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
2 MORE DAYS FOR US AMERICANS, HAHAHA !! :D WOOT! WOOT!  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance2: 

Haha, I'm going to challenge myself and try to finish sharing the photos I was supposed to share.

aiyaja said:
MAIKO! :cry:

It seems like forever since I've seen you or heard about you. :teary: Oh my gosh, don't you ever disappear on us again. I mean, stop by and drop a hello here and there once in a while at least. You had us worried. :weep: Anyway, hugs and kisses for returning, right in time for Ngao Jai. Without you, the experience wouldn't be the same. With you here, we're so motivated, encouraged, and full of energy! :clap:

WELCOME BACK, GIRL! You've been dearly, deeply, truly missed! :spin: :worthy: :yahoo:

AAAAAAAAAAAH! Aiyaja! I'm so happy to see you in here again. And whoa, Aiyaja! I...I...I didn't realize you do care. :blush: :spin: I thought I was being too overly loving towards you guys in a creepy way ( :lol:), so knowing that the same feelings of love and friendship are reciprocated, awh, that means a lot. :grouphug: :heart: I honestly didn't know my disappearance would affect you guys. Gosh, I sure picked the wrong time to take a long break. So many regrets! I'm sorry for the concerns I caused. :sweat: Haha, I feel exactly the same way; you guys motivate and encourage me, too. Hence, I was so lonely at times when it felt like I was the only one talking to myself in here (unless it was Marina, Teedee, Kodocha, Cool, Ceda_lee and everyone else who had the chance to converse with me). :lolyup: Awe, Aiyaja...thanks for your beautiful and touching welcoming. :flowers: :wub:

cool :) said:
@toomvill_love , welcome to asianfuse and especially, welcome to the NJ thread :yes: thanks for all the gifs you posted. They're really bringing the hype back! I'm pretty sure we can become friends in an instant! Enjoy your stay here :heart:

@everyone else, HYPED AND READY GUYS?!? Gaahhh. Thanks to MAIKO for bringing LIFE back :eyetwitch: :ghehe: hahaha

Hehe, it's not just me, though; we're all moving this thread forward. :highfive: So, :thanks: to everyone! :grouphug:

phatman said:
Only two more days!!! Oh and Maiko!! Welcome back!!!!!! We've all missed you so much!!!  :dance1:

AWWWWWWWWWWWH, Phatman! Hehe, so happy to hear from you again in here. I need to hop over to Abb Ruk Online's thread when I get the chance. Hopefully, tomorrow. Thank you so much for your awesome welcoming! :grouphug: :kiss3: I've missed you and the others as well. :heart:

aiyaja said:

So we've decided to be called Shadow Hunters at Viki for Ngao Jai's subbing crew. :dance3:

I hope Toomtam and Vill have a chance to go on a few shows and do a few magazine shoots. Seems like One HD was a good move for Exact. They have a bit more promotions than usual.

Ooh, Shadow Hunters? I :heart: that! :lolyup: Same here, Aiyaja; I hope Toomtam and Vill will be able to do just that. And golly! I would die if they get offered a few magazine shoots. :faint:

thatsouthernasianchick said:
Omg, this is airing soon and I just realized how much I love Toomtam...this was when I first met him girls...

*VIDEO*

Awh, look at how he's grown! Our boy has become a man! :drools:

Mahalo said:
Aww so touching! ^^^ Thanks for sharing. He's such a good son. I did not know that he can speak Isan.

YES! I think Toomtam is a good son, too, Mahalo.

huajaikaungtur said:
Toomtam is so talented. He has gone such a long way, wow. I am so proud of him :')
Thanks for sharing!~

Aw, Marina. You're such a dedicated and loving fan! Um-hmm, Toomtam has come a long way indeed. Way to go, Toomtam! :bravo:

phatman said:
Is it just me or does Toomtam look like Shun Oguri??
phatman said:
They don't look alike, but they have that same facial structure. Haha. Perhaps it's just me.

Ah, you know what? In that video, hehe, a young Toomtam does bear a resemblance to Shun Oguri, especially with that wild hairstyle. I see it, too, Phatman.

aiyaja said:
Like Shun? Haha, not to me, but he can use Shun's height though.

Haha, I know; if only he was a little bit taller. Oh, well. I like him just the way he is, anyway. :lol:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
who doesn't love Toomtam? He's adorable, one of the best onscreen actors!

Welcome back Maiko! You have really disappeared girl? haha Welcome back!

AikOm^_^

Nangfah11 said:
who doesn't love Toomtam? He's adorable, one of the best onscreen actors!

Welcome back Maiko! You have really disappeared girl? haha Welcome back!

Definitely one of the best actors to me as well. Eek! Aw, thanks for the warm welcome back, Nangfah11! :grouphug: :flowers: :heart:

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:

Hi aiyaja, How to contact you, We want to make the chinese subbing of Ngao Jai. I hope we can cooperate with your team.

AikOm^_^

toomvill_love said:
Hi aiyaja, How to contact you, We want to make the chinese subbing of Ngao Jai. I hope we can cooperate with your team.

Ooh, will you be subbing on Viki or another website? :woot: