@Maiko - it was a bts video, I believe it was in Nutt Devahastin's IG account. It was very funny. 

@Chief_Lim- thank you so much!! Finally, I know the title of this song. :) :dance3:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
@Maiko - it was a bts video, I believe it was in Nutt Devasin's IG account. It was very funny. 

@Chief_Lim- thank you so much!! Finally, I know the title of this song. :) :dance3:  :dance1:

Aah, that IG clip was on my mind, when I asked you my question. Haha, I did kind of remember it correctly. :coverlaf: Thanks, dearie! And yay! Now I know the title of the song, too. :yahoo:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Unfortunately I am not watching live :( . I was just assuming

Aw, ok. :teary: Well, the buffering gets on my nerves at times, for I can't fully enjoy the episodes when it's bad. :annoyed:

Yikes, I hope they do NOT drag Rut's appearance until halfway through the episode or something. :yuck: Aw, such a cute moment between Rin (Cherreen) and Mai (Mouse) when they saw each other in the cafeteria! The music was so beautiful when they locked eyes. :wub:

AikOm^_^

BEAUTIFUL photo of the couples. :wub: Ok, not the best shot of Cherreen, but it's still a stunning photo. Or perhaps I'm just so blown away by the effects. :lol:

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Is it buffering so much ?

On and off. :lmao:

Toomtam and his crying... :teary: May's concern for Watit is touching as well, when she was told that she couldn't go with him and Por Liang to the city (forgot the city's name) for his recovery (at least, I think that's what Por Liang told her). Haha, I thought it was cute when Koon saw Naree at his door. She looked so happy to see him, while he wasn't. :lol: Aw, feel bad for May how one of the servants is treating her coldly, since she believes that May is meeting up with Koon on purpose or something.

Anyway, two more photos. Eek, the first one of Aom, Toomtam, and Vill is so stinkin' cute! :wub: Aw, haha, I love all three of them! :heart: Looks like it's Toomtam doing most of the lifting; hilarious! :ghehe:

Credits: jeabsopidnapa's IG; ช่อง one's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

Eek, after this commercial break, then Rut and May will finally meet each other!!!! :woot: :party: :yahoo: :clap:

Haha, it was so funny how Rut was practicing to be Watit. :lolyup: Hmm, too bad they didn't go into details on who shaved off his facial hair... Navin's acting has definitely improved! :thumbsup: He gives off such a dangerous vibe! :nailbiter:

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

AikOm^_^

GAHHHHHHHHHH! Rut and May's first meeting! :woot: :weee: :cloud9: Haha, Rut looked like he wanted to tackle her. And then eat her up. :pervie: Hehe, he was feeling her all over. :loool:

I couldn't stop grinning and smiling the whole time they were interacting with each other. Dang it, their first meeting went by too quickly. :cry1: And that scene of May turning around to Rut when he dropped his towel, he was wearing his underwear! I was cheated! :lmao: She only saw him in his underwear. :teary:

Aw, ToomVill. :wub:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:

It's great seeing this side of ToomVill, Preetam! :woot: Urgh, I hope they didn't cut the part of Rut hugging May. <_< Hopefully it'll come up after this commercial break. So, it looks like Koon was an uninvited guest to their meal, so Rut decided to take his wife out so that there's room for Koon at the table or something. :ghehe:

Credits: lakornexact & onehdthailand's IGs.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
They are so stupid doing that x( !! May must be very confused by this new Wathit :p
Tell me is Rut sexy in the nerdy style ? :D

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
They are so stupid doing that x( !! May must be very confused by this new Wathit :p

She is! :coverlaf: Dang it, it's ended already. And I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's episode! :woot2: Give me a few minutes to gather my thoughts. -_-