AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Yeah, Rut doesn't even try. Hahah!

Vill and Toomtam in this pretty room together is just magic, full of rainbows and unicorns! Hahah! It makes me all happy and comfy!

Rainbows and unicorns? :whahuh: :rofl: Hehe, that room is going to be full of some of their most intense moments.

Just wanted to point this out. This is the third time lakornexact has uploaded this photo of Watit (Toomtam) and May (Vill) up onto their IG. Three times! I can understand the second time, but seriously a third time? :huh: Somebody must really love that photo of them. Share some new ones of them. :yes: Oh, well, I :heart: that one anyway. :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Toomtam and Vill are so beautiful naturally :) Can't wait to see the episodes, you guys are driving me crazy here hahaha

Just read our posts for spoilers and goodies, Marina! :wink:

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
aiyaja said:
Yeah, Rut doesn't even try. Hahah!

Vill and Toomtam in this pretty room together is just magic, full of rainbows and unicorns! Hahah! It makes me all happy and comfy!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahah, yess! I am! I can't keep away from the goodies & spoilers!! Too tempting and I can't resist!

If only I was as fast at typing and sharing goodies as I am at checking this thread, we would have had a lot of goodies by now. :cry1: I'm doing some gifs right now. :wink:

Gloriawongpuapan said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Aiyaja's post cracked me up, too. :grouphug:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I love reading this post the most!!! I check here ever hour (except when I sleep), when I'm at work or working out or waiting to pick up my kids from school!!! Reading everyone's post makes my day and makes me anticipated for the next episode!!!

AikOm^_^

Re-watching the ending of episode 5, I feel so sad that an opportunity to love May was gone to waste for Rut. It drives me mad, seeing them on the bed, not doing anything. :nono1:

YingSheng said:
I love reading this post the most!!! I check here ever hour (except when I sleep), when I'm at work or working out or waiting to pick up my kids from school!!! Reading everyone's post makes my day and makes me anticipated for the next episode!!!

Aw, really? That's so sweet, YingSheng! Hehe, I'm happy this thread entertains you! :grouphug: :kiss: Please, do talk with us, too. :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, exact probably doesn't have that many BTS photos either. Lol

I want to know if Rut's method of taking care of May so she wouldn't hurt anymore will be successful or not. Hahah!

He's gonna hurt himself instead. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

I want to know if Rut's method of taking care of May so she wouldn't hurt anymore will be successful or not. Hahah!

But there's bound to be at least one new photo that we've never seen before. They're so stingy. -_-

Whaha, I have a feeling he's not going to be successful in his efforts. Dang it. :lmao:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
If only I was as fast at typing and sharing goodies as I am at checking this thread, we would have had a lot of goodies by now. :cry1: I'm doing some gifs right now. :wink:
Take your time, Maiko! :D Can't wait to see the GIFs :D

aiyaja said:

Forreal, Ruth's just hurting himself hahaha but we'll see :)

Is anyone else finding Ruth's character a bit ... wrong? I mean, I love Ruth and he's hot and cute and perfect and all and I couldn't ask for anything more than to see ToomVill interact especially in this way ;) but Ruth just recently took over Wathit's place and is kissing/forcing himself onto May... I just feel like it's wrong as in Ruth knows May is his brother, Wathit's wife. He knows how much Wathit loves May yet he's doing all of this....

Or should I just see it as Ruth liked May at first sight and thinks that she's cheating on his brother with Koon so he's jealous and wants to prove that she's his? LOL. I don't know what to think anymore ... I'm thinking too hard about this, hahaha. but RUTH AND MAY HOTNESS, LOLOL <3

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I FINALLY FOUND A LINK TO EPISODE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW!!!! I'LL BE BACK SOON TO SCREAM ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!! I FINALLY GET TO POP OPEN MY CHAMPAGNE!!!!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Take your time, Maiko! :D Can't wait to see the GIFs :D

Forreal, Ruth's just hurting himself hahaha but we'll see :)

Is anyone else finding Ruth's character a bit ... wrong? I mean, I love Ruth and he's hot and cute and perfect and all and I couldn't ask for anything more than to see ToomVill interact especially in this way ;) but Ruth just recently took over Wathit's place and is kissing/forcing himself onto May... I just feel like it's wrong as in Ruth knows May is his brother, Wathit's wife. He knows how much Wathit loves May yet he's doing all of this....

Or should I just see it as Ruth liked May at first sight and thinks that she's cheating on his brother with Koon so he's jealous and wants to prove that she's his? LOL. I don't know what to think anymore ... I'm thinking too hard about this, hahaha. but RUTH AND MAY HOTNESS, LOLOL <3

You're not the only one, Marina. :console: As much as I love Rut, hehe, his thoughts and feelings for May aren't so innocent. :blush: To me, it seems like he thinks he's teaching her a lesson, but he ends up losing his heart to her in the end. :teary: And despite telling himself that he's doing it for Watit's sakes, I think a selfish part of him does it because he's genuinely attracted to her. Even though it's wrong on his part, gah, he and May are meant for each other! :spin:

MissSunny said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I FINALLY FOUND A LINK TO EPISODE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW!!!! I'LL BE BACK SOON TO SCREAM ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!! I FINALLY GET TO POP OPEN MY CHAMPAGNE!!!!

Yay, enjoy! :toast:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Well, I don't mind him trying multiple times a day! Whahhahah!

You're giving me ideas now... :ghehe: That plantation is pretty big and spacious. Lots of possible locations to have some fun. :pervie:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
You're not the only one, Marina. :console: As much as I love Rut, hehe, his thoughts and feelings for May aren't so innocent. :blush: To me, it seems like he thinks he's teaching her a lesson, but he ends up losing his heart to her in the end. :teary: And despite telling himself that he's doing it for Watit's sakes, I think a selfish part of him does it because he's genuinely attracted to her. Even though it's wrong on his part, gah, he and May are meant for each other! :spin:
Agree, his thoughts aren't so innocent but it's all good! Hahaha we know Ruth and May are ending up together so it's alright! :D They ARE truly meant for each other.
And Ruth's "heart wants what it wants" which is May, hahah :D !!~

aiyaja said:
Well, I don't mind him trying multiple times a day! Whahhahah!

Maiko^_^ said:

You're giving me ideas now... :ghehe: That plantation is pretty big and spacious. Lots of possible locations to have some fun. :pervie:

....  :wink:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :thumbsup:  I 100% SUPPORT hahaha

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Agree, his thoughts aren't so innocent but it's all good! Hahaha we know Ruth and May are ending up together so it's alright! :D They ARE truly meant for each other.
And Ruth's "heart wants what it wants" which is May, hahah :D !!~

....  :wink:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :thumbsup:  I 100% SUPPORT hahaha

Hehe, yes, his heart does want May. :heart:

...I feel multiple fanfictions coming up for the possible scenarios. :fanfic: :highfive:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I mean, it's a Thai lakorn so expect a lot of flaws but if those flaws are going to create loads of skinship and sexual tension between our leads, I'm all for it! Haha. The more Rut is in denial of his feelings, the more May will feel his wrath. Hehe!