AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Hahah! Yeah, I have work today but I'll probably still pop in and out. You know I can't leave this thread. Haha.

That was a really cute BTS. When Toomtam said she was Tony Jaa! Hahah. And how he knows her well enough, knows her capabilities. Hahah. The kisses, the slaps, and the throws are real. Lol

Oh, yes; definitely hard to leave this thread. :lol2:

Hehe, I love that part, when Toomtam referred to her as Tony Jaa. :coverlaf: Er, who is this Tony Ja? :huh: He should know her capabilities by now! :lolyup: Oh, their kisses, slaps, and throwing around... :pervie: :ghehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
One more WTF moments:  Those hands grabbing the cobra are sooooooo not Rut's.  So dark  :whahuh:

And...I just left my comment on Vill's IG.  If you see ntxoo_lis --> that's me!  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Tony Jaa? The supposedly Jackie Chan of Thailand. He is an action movie star who does all of his stunts. He was famous from Ong Bak. Hahah. That's why Toomtam was like he can play his fullest with Vill because he knows she can do it because she's like Tony Jaa. lol Vill was like crazy! Hahahah!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
One more WTF moments:  Those hands grabbing the cobra are sooooooo not Rut's.  So dark  :whahuh:

:loool: You know, I did wonder about that part. :lmao: I thought Toomtam's hands looked so unusually dark-skinned in that scene for some reason. :lmao3: I thought it was the shadows or something.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Maiko tony Ja? You dont know him? He's a celebRity known through his traditional fighting style i think. He's also known as Ongbak from his movies. The protector(english name) is one of them. I thinm that one was about him trying to save his elephants which were stolen and sold to Europeans. it was very popular considering you can watch it on netflix. He played 2 historical movies with Jaja Primmata. He's a good actor.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

And...I just left my comment on Vill's IG.  If you see ntxoo_lis --> that's me!  

Oh, you went back to add more to your previous post. Ooh, hehe, looking forward to reading your comment! :heart: :kiss:

aiyaja said:
Tony Jaa? The supposedly Jackie Chan of Thailand. He is an action movie star who does all of his stunts. He was famous from Ong Bak. Hahah. That's why Toomtam was like he can play his fullest with Vill because he knows she can do it because she's like Tony Jaa. lol Vill was like crazy! Hahahah!

Ah, thanks, Aiyaja. I love Jackie Chan. :wub: Hehe, poor Vill! She may think Toomtam's crazy for saying that about her, but I'm sitting here, enjoying their jokes with each other to the max. :bhehe: ToomVill, do not hold anything back from each other! :pervie:

aiyaja said:
Hahah! That hand. We know Rut is a pretty boy farmer. Lol

:lmao2: :rofl:

OHOaddict said:
@Maiko tony Ja? You dont know him? He's a celebRity known through his traditional fighting style i think. He's also known as Ongbak from his movies. The protector(english name) is one of them. I thinm that one was about him trying to save his elephants which were stolen and sold to Europeans. it was very popular considering you can watch it on netflix. He played 2 historical movies with Jaja Primmata. He's a good actor.

No, I don't. :blush: Thanks for the explanations! :kiss:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:whahuh: Maiko you don't know who Tony Ja is?! Hey those hands grabbing the snake could be Tony Ja's.  He's pretty dark.  

Now watching episode 8.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:whahuh: Maiko you don't know who Tony Ja is?! Hey those hands grabbing the snake could be Tony Ja's.  He's pretty dark.  

Now watching episode 8.  

Now, that's a thought. :lmao2: It may just be him. :coverlaf: Haha, I see I'm going to have to check out this Tony Ja...perhaps I've seen him before... :scratchhead2:

Enjoy episode 8! :dance2:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

Now watching episode 8.  

Hey, I was right, Ceda_lee. You're even more gorgeous and beautiful than I originally envisioned. :wub: :grouphug: :kiss: :D Once I'm done with my other tasks, hehe, I'll leave a huge, LOOOOOOOOONG comment for Vill and the others on her IG post...in a few hours or so.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, I was right, Ceda_lee. You're even more gorgeous and beautiful than I originally envisioned. :wub: :grouphug: :kiss: :D Once I'm done with my other tasks, hehe, I'll leave a huge, LOOOOOOOOONG comment for Vill and the others on her IG post...in a few hours or so.
:coverlaf: You are too kind Maiko.   Making me blush :blush:.  IG filters does wonders  :lol: I'm not as active on IG.  Still trying to get use to it.  Please post up a picture of your comment later.  

AikOm^_^

Hahahaha, this scene from the preview for episode 9 just cracks me up! :loool: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao3: Vill looks like she had so much fun during this scene. :D Hehe, poor Toomtam. Now you know how it feels whenever you bombard Vill with your love attacks. :bhehe: :pervie: Oh, I combined both the scenes from the preview and the opening credits. Hence, the GIF looks kind of off. :lol:

ceda_lee said:
:coverlaf: You are too kind Maiko.   Making me blush :blush:.  IG filters does wonders  :lol: I'm not as active on IG.  Still trying to get use to it.  Please post up a picture of your comment later.  

Aw, those filters aren't even needed to enhance your beauty! :no: :kiss3: I don't post a lot of stuff on IG, but hehe, I go around liking photos and leaving comments. :lol2: Ok, will post a photo of my comment later. :wink:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh Rut...you handsome dummy.  Said so many hurtful things to May and resorting to Watit's heart condition to trap her  :rolleyes1:

I am frustrated with May.  She KNOWS the issue is Koon, yet, she keeps adding flame to the fire (not sure if I got that right).  From the previews for the next episode, looks like her mother will finally set her straight!  And I was right.  Woman gets mad at her *fake* husband for attempting to R her & demands a divorce.  Brother-in-Law does it & oh...let's be friends & skip through the flower garden happily together & disappear into the night while the *fake* husband's temperature continues to boil at home...oh & sense it's dark & wet, let's cuddle too.  OMG!!! 

I thought it was so off when Naree suddenly appeared & slapped May.  I would have jumped kick her.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Oh Rut...you handsome dummy.  Said so many hurtful things to May and resorting to Watit's heart condition to trap her  :rolleyes1:

I am frustrated with May.  She KNOWS the issue is Koon, yet, she keeps adding flame to the fire (not sure if I got that right).  From the previews for the next episode, looks like her mother will finally set her straight!  And I was right.  Woman gets mad at her *fake* husband for attempting to R her & demands a divorce.  Brother-in-Law does it & oh...let's be friends & skip through the flower garden happily together & disappear into the night while the *fake* husband's temperature continues to boil at home...oh & sense it's dark & wet, let's cuddle too.  OMG!!! 

I thought it was so off when Naree suddenly appeared & slapped May.  I would have jumped kick her.  

Hey, Rut's scheme worked. :bhehe:

Yay for Khun Mae! :clap: As for the rest of your post, it makes me laugh. :rofl: At least May threw water at Naree. :D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Rut is such a MAN!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: I mean he is a man already but the way he takes control of things around the farm and against Koon in episode 7 and 8 is just so hot!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2: I love how he is slowly taking Koon down. I want to see Koon fall down and get what he deserves for all the bad things he has done!

I am so glad I'm not the who is frustrated with May!!! :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown: Like seriously, I wish Naree would slap her for me! :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed: At least Naree is not like May who goes hanging out with different guys!!! May is seriously so annoying and stupid. I am not liking her at all!!! She needs to get herself straighten up and start learning that Koon is a two-faced liar!

Speaking up liars, I must say that Rut is such a horrible liar. He cracks me up so hard!!! :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  The way he tries to make up excuses and lie to May all the time when May suspects him is just so funny. He was super good at lying during episode 8 though with his heart problem. I laughed so hard when he was pretending and then smiled in secrecy at his victory when he hugged May. Rut you adorable liar!!!! You can lie to me anytime you want!!! I let you!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I don't know how anyone feels about Naree but I seriously think that she deserves so much better than Koon. I actually feel bad for Naree that she has a father who keeps forcing her to do things that she do not want to do. I think she is a good person because she didn't want to go along with her father's plan of destroying Watit and May's wedding. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I really hope that Koon and his stupid right hand man gets arrested and put in jail!!! They deserve it!!! Especially Koon's stupid right hand man!!! I hate him so much!!! Even more than I hate Koon!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Rut is such a MAN!!!! *SNIP*

Agree about Rut! :drool: Um, but I wouldn't say that he can lie to me anytime he wants. :lol: Aw, May's lovable when she's with Rut, but when she turns to Koon, she's frustrating. :smack: I hope she stops egging Koon on. :nono1:

MissSunny said:
I don't know how anyone feels about Naree but I seriously think that she deserves so much better than Koon. I actually feel bad for Naree that she has a father who keeps forcing her to do things that she do not want to do. I think she is a good person because she didn't want to go along with her father's plan of destroying Watit and May's wedding. 

I feel bad for Naree, too, but I dislike it when she takes it out on May. But then again, May is to blame sometimes... :scratchchin:

MissSunny said:
I really hope that Koon and his stupid right hand man gets arrested and put in jail!!! They deserve it!!! Especially Koon's stupid right hand man!!! I hate him so much!!! Even more than I hate Koon!!!

Yikes, so much hate from you today. :whahuh:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! Someone needs to tell May she needs to stop hanging out with Koon. I mean, both twins know how hot he is! Hahah! I mean, look at him. Hehe. Watit already fell unconscious from a heartache, is May going to make Rut go unconscious from a heart attack of jealousy?! Haha.