aiyaja said:
Toomtam and Vill have awesome chemistry onscreen because they can lose themselves in their characters. Perhaps that initial attraction from Toomtam to Vill makes it easier for him to channel out his passionate emotions. However, Toomtam is a very loyal boyfriend and you can totally see, like he said, he respects women, so he's both faithful and keeps his distance from Vill in real life so he doesn't complicate her life either.

The past is the past. Toomtam may initially have crushed or thought Vill was very pretty when he first met her, but that was before he had a solid girlfriend. It was still cute that he had enough courage to tell her though when she was already a big star then and he was just starting, it could have came out creepy. Hahah. There were no cameras, no reporters, so he didn't need to make such a compliment or even try to talk to her but he must have felt like he wanted to for whatever reason that may be. I also don't think Toomtam is the cheating or flirtatious type, so I don't know or don't think he goes around throwing you're pretty compliments around to every girl he sees in private. The fact that he approached Vill and said that will always be a very sweet memory and who knows, if Vill hadn't reacted so silly, who knows what would have happened. Vill sort of dissed him in front of everyone, not on purpose though. Vill is a super playful person, so like she said, she was flattered when Toomtam told her that and shared it with her friends but it may have made Toomtam's face shatter. Hahah. Oh well, fate is just meant a certain way. I'm just glad to know how they met and now after two lakorns together, they've grown up so much!

Anyway, the radio show at Haat YaI is posted into YouTube. I'm watching it right now and I'll translate any cute moments. Hahahah!

Vill did say that to some extent they have to open their hearts to each other and know the other person so as to convey the emotions of their characters well. 

I will never forget that sweet memory of their first meeting.  :woot2:  :dance1: Thank you again Aiyaja

aiyaja said:
Um, a few things said during the radio show....

Toomtam said he's interested in working behind the scenes right now like producing, so producing music and stuff. I know that it has always been an interest of Toomtam's to be part of the BTS crew but I think it's a bit early in his career? There were rumors that indicated Toomtam was a bit sad that GMM/Exact has not been promoting him as much, so he's transitioning to fade into the background. I've heard Toomtam share this 3 times now, so if his role in the BTS takes off, we may not see him onscreen as much or if ever. They usually disappear whenever this happens, so this makes Ngao Jai even that much more special. Toomtam did mention a new lakorn was in the talks before Ngao Jai aired, but if nothing has been confirmed, then we really can't anticipate it much.

Toomtam was just overall very excited to be promoting Ngao Jai. I think he's especially very proud of himself in here in terms of acting, the production crew, and storyline. He really enjoyed challenging himself in taking on two roles in which Vill said, it's more like 3 because he has to act as Watit, Rut, and then Rut as Watit. :crush: I've seen Toomtam being pretty excited about SSP and KNK too, but he seems exceptionally into Ngao Jai. That's great news for us. Oh, he has been watching all of the episodes. :woot:

Toomtam was like, coming here for the radio show with Vill and Can was a hard thing to do because of their schedules. He then turned over to Vill and said, Khun Wannarot here is so busy, she has no free time at all and when she does, she goes out to eat this and that. :bhehe: I guess, Vill is pretty busy filming her lakorns. I thought it was more of Toomtam not having any free time since he's always out and about doing events and stuff.

It was so funny when the female host asked Toomtam what genre he wants to play next, Toomtam said, action. Where he doesn't even talk, he just punches. Vill's automatic reaction was like, then count me out. :coverlaf: What Vill? So you foresee a third collaboration? :spin:  :cry:  Nah, just joking. Vill said she can do action mixed with romantic comedy, but if it's straight action where the pra'ake has to drag the nang'ake around, she's opting out. :coverlaf:

Awww  :cry: Don't disappear BTS  Toomtam, not yet. We need you onscreen. It's one of the downside of ET, not everybody gets the opportunity they deserve no matter how talented they are. NJ really is special if he's planning on staying off cam :cry:

How does he know what Vill does on her free time?  :scratchhead2:  Just kidding, that was hilarious. :woot:  :dance1: And lastly, I'm so up for a third collaboration, but this time an original script. But I'll take what I can get, I just love to see them together again, and soon. Thank you Aiyaja.. :kiss:

Maiko, thank you so much for all the photos and updates.  :dance1:  :highfive:  :kiss:

Vill has been pretty quiet lately..I hope she'll get back to her hyper self.  :yes:  :heart:  Maybe she's just too busy. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Episode 24 of what?
I just typed up the ending of Ngao Jai and was going to post it onto here but the HIDE buttons or options aren't working, so I had to edit my post until I figure it out. :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's the ending, Episode 24 on TrueLife.

I translated this in a haste, please forgive me for any missing details or errors. I tried the best I can. I didn't translate word for word because that will take too long, so I tried to summarize it and it still came out pretty long. Hahah. :coverlaf:  Please enjoy and continue watching Ngao Jai!

Oh well, I can't hide it, so here everyone! Enjoy! :heart:

Rut is able to locate where May’s phone call came from. Rut calls Tippy to see if Angkoon has any relatives in that area, town. Tippy says no. However, she remembers that his parents were buried there. Rut sees a cemetery and joins the police in search for May.

Angkoon instructs Chard to prepare all of the paper work, so he can fly out of country. May is watching them and asks Angkoon what is he planning on doing. Angkoon tells May that they’re going to be living overseas together. May interrupts him and tells him that she doesn’t want to go, for him to release her, she doesn’t love him. Angkoon slaps May across the face. May falls to ground and gazes at him with fear. Angkoon goes towards May to comfort her explaining that he loves her so much. May is crying and trying to run away. Angkoon says that he has done everything just to be with her. He thought that by getting rid of Watit, he’ll get everything back including May, but he never expected for May to fall in love with Rut. Angkoon tells May that she has to be with him.

Rut and the police are still searching for traces of Angkoon; they see Chard walk out of the cemetery room. The police chase after Chard as Rut goes into cemetery room. The police catch up to Chard and shoot him to death because he won’t surrender. Rut sees Angkoon facing his parents’ graves talking to them with his back towards May. Angkoon is bidding farewell to his parents saying that he’ll be starting a whole new life and beginning overseas with the woman he loves. He’s going to build a family there. He tells his parents to not be worried about him. While Angkoon is giving his goodbyes, May slowly tries to escape but is caught by Angkoon. May cries and begs Angkoon to let her go. They both are interrupted when they hear a big bang from the door. Angkoon, whose defenses are down, thinks that it’s Chard but it’s Rut who barges in to hit him. May is so happy seeing Rut. Rut wins the fight with Angkoon, leaving him motionless on the ground. Rut and May hug tightly and were about to leave until Angkoon pulled out a gun and hit Rut with it. Rut fell to the ground as Angkoon continued beating him down. Angkoon was yelling at Rut how much he wanted Watit to die, so why did Rut have to come in his place. That these two evil brothers stole everything away from him. May told Angkoon to stop. Angkoon asked May, she’s telling him to stop because she can’t endure watching him get beaten up? Angkoon continued asking, what about me? Have you ever thought about me? Angkoon asked with such pain and hurt that his manly tears couldn’t help but fall. May answered that she’s always thought about everyone. She wants Angkoon to return to being his happy normal self again. Angkoon exclaimed, I can return to being my old self again if you love me and promise to be with me forever. May went speechless. Angkoon asked, you love him? You still love him, right? May answered, yes, I still love him.

Angkoon said, good then he should die. Angkoon pointed the gun at Rut but May ran over to cover Rut. Angkoon told May to get out but she said no, if you’re going to kill him, kill me first. Angkoon went speechless. Angkoon asked May if she really loved him that much, so much to a point of willing to die in place of him? May said, she doesn’t know but all she knows is she can’t live without him. Angkoon is overwhelmed with sadness and slowly brings the gun up to shoot them. May faces Rut and tightly hugs him facing her back towards Angkoon preparing to get shot. Angkoon is even sadder because even in the last moments, May still has her back turned towards him. Rut gained enough strength, so when Angkoon shot at them, Rut held May and they ran for it. Angkoon eventually ran out of bullets and that gave Rut an opportunity to go at Angkoon. They fought and fought until the police arrived with Tippy and Naree. The police came to handcuff Angkoon and took him into the police car. Naree ran after Angkoon but Angkoon just briefly looked at her and entered the car.

Tippy came over to hug May and asked if she was okay. May said she was fine. May walked over to Rut and held his hand to thank him for coming to save her. Rut said that he did everything for Watit. May all of a sudden felt so distant and sad from his words and cold treatment.

Rut, May, and Tippy returned home. Tippy told Rut that during this whole time, May was extremely worried about him. Rut showed no emotions and said he wanted to see Por Liang. Jambang took Naree to rest. Tippy saw how lifeless May was and asked her what’s wrong. She said Rut sounds as if he doesn’t want be involved with her. Tippy told May to give Rut some time. Rut went to kneel next to Por Liang who is in a wheelchair. Rut told Por Liang that the person who hurt Watit has now been detained and will repay what he has done, so he’s leaving since his mission has now finished. Por Liang held onto Rut’s hand but understood and let it go.

Rut came down to the first floor parlor and was about to leave when May stopped him. May told Rut that he can stay there for a while. Rut said he didn’t want to bother anyone. May said Rut can help Tippy look after the farm, but Rut said just May and Tippy would be fine together, and walks off. May walks right in front of him to stop him. She says, why if I asked you to stay? Rut said he’s still going to leave. May asks him, is there nothing left that is important to him here? Rut said Por Liang and Watit were the most important to him who brought him here but since his mission has ended, he’s going to go. The word ended was like a knife slashing May’s heart. Rut can’t look at May because he’s in so much pain right now. May asks him if he’s going to forget about everything that happened here. Rut said when I was here, it wasn’t my time, it was the time between you and my younger brother. May went speechless and can only watch him with tears as he walks away.

Rut walked away with sadness while May looked at him in the balcony. Rut rode his motorcycle away while watching May in the rear mirror. Rut returned home. Mae Raem asked him why isn’t he staying to help Por Liang, Rut said he’d rather come back home to take care of his own farm and goes to his room leaving his Mom suspicious if there’s something wrong. Rut says now that his cabin at the back of the farm is empty, he's going to use that place again. Rut is in his room looking at various photos of May and prints them out. Wat comes in and sees May’s photos all over his table. Wat asks Rut why doesn’t Rut just stay with May when he loves her. Rut tells Wat that if it was him, who had to live with someone for the rest of his life as a shadow of someone else, would he? May is on her balcony thinking about what she’s going to do with her life. She takes her phone and calls Rut. Rut looks at his phone and sees that he’s missed 19 calls from May. He doesn’t answer and tells her, it’s not that I don’t want to love you.

Watit walks in by Por Liang’s bed. Por Liang is happy and asks him if he’s coming home. Watit says he’s here to say goodbye. Watit thanks Por Liang for everything, for taking great care of him when he isn’t even Por Liang’s real child. He tells Por Liang that for now on, not to be worried about him anymore. He has gone in peace and he doesn’t wish to see Por Liang in this shape either. Watit says he loves Por Liang. Por Liang says he loves Watit the most and wakes up on his bed calling for Watit. He  finally calmed down and understands the meaning now. May and Euangkam enter Por Liang’s room to bring him breakfast. They find his bedroom and wheel chair empty. He greets them from the balcony and says that he’s fine now. He asks May if everything at the farm is okay. May hesitates but says, yes, everything is fine. Por Liang says then May would have to continue taking care of the farm because he will no longer do so. He’s going to ordain as a monk to send Watit his blessings and good deeds, so Watit can be at peace. At the temple after Por Liang ordains, Tippy witnesses May lifeless.

Tippy asks May to follow her heart and do something with her life. Tippy asks May to really ask herself if she loves Rut for Rut and if she can spend the rest of the days of her life without ever seeing him again. May finally realizes and knows what to do. Mae Raem and Rin see an approaching car. May comes out to greet them. Mae Raem takes May over to Rut’s cabin in the back of the farm and tells her that this is Rut’s favorite place to hide out when something is bothering him. Ever since he’s returned, he has been living her and not at home. Mae Raem leaves with a smile on her face. May walks into the house and sees no one. She goes into a room and is surprised the room full of photos of her, various shots that Rut took, that she didn’t even realize he had. She hears some noise in another room to find Wat cleaning and is disappointed that it isn’t Rut. Wat tells May that Rut told him to look after the cabin because he's going to be away for a while. May says Rut probably hates her so much to a point of running away from her. Wat tells her that she’s misunderstanding him. Rut actually loves May. May is confused and asks Wat since when? Wat explains that Rut loved her from the moment he saw her at the flower event. Even though, Rut said and showed that he hated her but throughout the entire time he was with her, he was willing to endure pain and risk his life for her many times. If this isn’t love, then what is? Plus, all of her photos scattered around in his room just further confirms his love for her. He loves her so much. Rut is running away from May not because he hates her but what is his status in her life, to her? Is he just her husband’s older brother who came in place of her husband? May now understands and vows to find him. May drives out to the field of sunflowers. Rut and May are at the same place but May’s car is on a higher road. They both stay there reminiscing about their past moments together until the sunset and they both leave in different directions. May is frustrated while driving away and stops the car on the side of the road questioning on where she can find Rut. She hears a knock on her window and sees a villager outside.

The villager asks May if she’s having car issues. May says no. The villager advises that if she’s tired she can drive a bit further and there’s going to be a village there for her to rest at. May is thankful for the villager’s kindness which reminds her of something. May is greeted by GaWaen, Waapo, and the rest of the villagers but it feels strange. May asks them how they’re doing and if they’ve seen Rut there. They said they haven’t at all. It’s lunchtime and Rut is talking to the teacher about the sketches for a new classroom. Rut explains it and hears May say she agrees. Rut and the teacher both turn over to see her. May cries and says, I agree with everything you just said. I see that you’re a capable person. You’re someone I would like to spend the rest of my life living with, so why did you run away from me? GaWaen and Waapo said they felt really sorry for May, so for Rut and May to patch things up because they could no longer hide Rut.

May and Rut are by themselves. They talk and eventually patch things up as May explains that she loves him and not Watit. (I’m not going to translate the dialogue in here because it’s pretty sweet, so you guys would have to wait to watch it for yourselves live on television.)

Maitree places a ring into an empty candy box and gives it to Rin. Maitree and Rin talk about their future together. Maitree shares that once he graduates, he’s going to quickly find a job so he can help out his Mother. He doesn’t want his Mother to be too tired. Rin throws away the empty candy box and Maitree panics and asks why. Rin says it’s empty, so it should be thrown out. If Maitree wanted some more, she’ll buy him some. Maitree insists that there is still some more. Rin is getting angry but decides to follow Maitree’s complaints, she finds the ring and is extremely happy. He puts it on her and says, he’ll bring some elders for her hand in marriage soon. They both smile.

Naree visits AngKoon in prison and tells him that their child is a baby boy. Angkoon tells Naree not to tell their child who his father is. That she’ll be hurting the child if she did. Naree says it’s part of his life to know. Naree says she wants her child to know that he was made out of love, not someone’s mistakes. That Naree loves his father very much and will wait for him forever. Angkoon apologizes to Naree for all of the wrongdoings he’s done to her and says can she really wait for him? Naree says yes, she’ll wait for him to get out and once he does, they can start all over again. Naree and Angkoon smile at each other.

May is in the balcony looking out. Rut comes over and hugs her from behind and plants a kiss on her cheeks. Rut asks May what she is thinking. May says she’s thinking about everything that has happened in the past. Rut says is she thinking about children? May doesn’t answer because she knows what Rut is hinting at. (Ahem. :pervie: ) Rut tells May that he’s ready for children. May says she’s not thinking about that. Rut asks May why not? May says well, I spoke about children at that time because I thought you were Watit, my husband. But right now, our statuses are different. Rut then said, let’s hurry and get married so we can start. Rut, May, and Naree visit Por Liang and receive his blessings. Por Liang tells Naree to raise her child well and is happy with Rut and May.

Rut and May attend the lantern festival. Before they let their lantern fly into the air, they promise to love each other forever. May assures Rut that she loves him for being him and no one’s shadow. They both say I love you and hug watching their lantern light up in the dark night sky.

The End

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:

I translated this in a haste, please forgive me for any missing details or errors. I tried the best I can. I didn't translate word for word because that will take too long, so I tried to summarize it and it still came out pretty long. Hahah. :coverlaf:  Please enjoy and continue watching Ngao Jai!

*SNIP*

I just got home. Thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss: :grouphug: Going to read this first, then will get back to the comments. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome. If the television version follows this written one to the dot, it'll be such a good ending. There's time for both to step back and reflect! I love that! Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
You're welcome. If the television version follows this written one to the dot, it'll be such a good ending. There's time for both to step back and reflect! I love that! Hehe.

I'm crying...gah, too many emotions right now. I'm both so happy and sad... Let me...get back to you on the ending. :teary: :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I was just watching the part of Koon and May in the rain, Vill was just soooooo gorgeous. And Koon, my heart still breaks for you. You may love May wrongly but it doesn't mean that your heart is not sincere.
I personally love that scene!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Phatman: The ending, when you read it in details in Thai is even sadddddeeerrrr when Angkoon tells May that he loves only her and did everything for her. Omg! I can't wait to watch it with Navin's face and emotions!!!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

First, THANK YOU SO MUCH, AIYAJA! :grouphug: :kiss: Gah, that was very hard work... We truly appreciate you for translating it, thank you! :wub: Reading the ending makes me both happy and sad, for it's a happy ending again for our ToomVill, but...I'm going to miss them so much... :weep: What a bittersweet situation! But it's a beautiful ending. I'm shocked Koon won't die. But that's great! That gives me hope for Naree and Koon. As for the part of May wanting to protect Rut from Koon, awwwww! :spin: My favorite kind of nang'ake, the one who's willing to die with her man. :wub:

Gah, I'm already afraid that they will cut out so many of the good scenes. :cry1: Darn, that bites if it's not as good as what the summary says. I want those reflection scenes really bad. And aw, really? May and Rut's conversation as they reach an understanding is hecka sweet? :spin: I'm so excited for that! ToomVill, make me cry! :woot: Hehe, your reaction about Rut and May's children talk cracks me up. :loool: My mind is kind of a jumble right now... I just hope they don't cut anything out at all. :worthy:

Once again, thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss3: :grouphug: :wub: :heart: Oh, yes...too bad Asianfuse doesn't have that hide option. :mellow:

phatman said:
I personally love that scene!!

I knew you would. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
Phatman: The ending, when you read it in details in Thai is even sadddddeeerrrr when Angkoon tells May that he loves only her and did everything for her. Omg! I can't wait to watch it with Navin's face and emotions!!!

Same here! Looking forward to all their performances during that scene! :spin: There's sort of a BTS clip on that scene when they were filming it... I'll find it and share it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I keep planning on going back to read the previous episodes to find out when Watit died and how? Also, when Rut and May were talking about babies earlier? Why? Was there a willing? Haha. Can anyone who watched the previous version tell us that? I've only watched parts here and there. Hahah. I keep running out of time to go back and read the episodes. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I keep planning on going back to read the previous episodes to find out when Watit died and how? Also, when Rut and May were talking about babies earlier? Why? Was there a willing? Haha. Can anyone who watched the previous version tell us that? I've only watched parts here and there. Hahah. I keep running out of time to go back and read the episodes. Lol

...Watit's death...makes me sad, too. :weep: :teary: Funny how in this version, Watit "visits" Por Liang for the last time, whereas in Kob and Brook's version (which Amelie3 shared with us on an earlier page :lol:), Watit visited Rut in his dreams while Rut was in a coma. Well, I hope there is a willing for our ToomVill in here. :spin:

Aah, well, you're a very busy gal. :console:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
When I have time, I want to know if Watit and Rut ever see each other. Haha. But Inmay not have time until the episode of. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
When I have time, I want to know if Watit and Rut ever see each other. Haha. But Inmay not have time until the episode of. Hahah.

Oh, yes! I do want to know that part, too... Dang, now it makes me really think of how the story would turn out if Watit was still alive... Aish, probably more heartache for all three of them; Watit, May, and Rut.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think I'm going to seriously cry in the last episode because there are just so many sad moments.

I get all emotional, just thinking about it and reading your summary! We need a good cry. :grouphug: Yes, so many sad and promising moments. I feel so winded out right now... A lot of mixed emotions... Can hardly think straight. :smack:

Again, I'm shocked they didn't kill off Koon's character. I'm...looking forward to the ending, yet, I don't want Ngao Jai to end, either. :cry:

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
aiyaja said:

Rut is able to locate where May’s phone call came from. Rut calls Tippy to see if Angkoon has any relatives in that area, town. Tippy says no. However, she remembers that his parents were buried there. Rut sees a cemetery and joins the police in search for May.

Angkoon instructs Chard to prepare all of the paper work, so he can fly out of country. May is watching them and asks Angkoon what is he planning on doing. Angkoon tells May that they’re going to be living overseas together. May interrupts him and tells him that she doesn’t want to go, for him to release her, she doesn’t love him. Angkoon slaps May across the face. May falls to ground and gazes at him with fear. Angkoon goes towards May to comfort her explaining that he loves her so much. May is crying and trying to run away. Angkoon says that he has done everything just to be with her. He thought that by getting rid of Watit, he’ll get everything back including May, but he never expected for May to fall in love with Rut. Angkoon tells May that she has to be with him.

Rut and the police are still searching for traces of Angkoon; they see Chard walk out of the cemetery room. The police chase after Chard as Rut goes into cemetery room. The police catch up to Chard and shoot him to death because he won’t surrender. Rut sees Angkoon facing his parents’ graves talking to them with his back towards May. Angkoon is bidding farewell to his parents saying that he’ll be starting a whole new life and beginning overseas with the woman he loves. He’s going to build a family there. He tells his parents to not be worried about him. While Angkoon is giving his goodbyes, May slowly tries to escape but is caught by Angkoon. May cries and begs Angkoon to let her go. They both are interrupted when they hear a big bang from the door. Angkoon, whose defenses are down, thinks that it’s Chard but it’s Rut who barges in to hit him. May is so happy seeing Rut. Rut wins the fight with Angkoon, leaving him motionless on the ground. Rut and May hug tightly and were about to leave until Angkoon pulled out a gun and hit Rut with it. Rut fell to the ground as Angkoon continued beating him down. Angkoon was yelling at Rut how much he wanted Watit to die, so why did Rut have to come in his place. That these two evil brothers stole everything away from him. May told Angkoon to stop. Angkoon asked May, she’s telling him to stop because she can’t endure watching him get beaten up? Angkoon continued asking, what about me? Have you ever thought about me? Angkoon asked with such pain and hurt that his manly tears couldn’t help but fall. May answered that she’s always thought about everyone. She wants Angkoon to return to being his happy normal self again. Angkoon exclaimed, I can return to being my old self again if you love me and promise to be with me forever. May went speechless. Angkoon asked, you love him? You still love him, right? May answered, yes, I still love him.

Angkoon said, good then he should die. Angkoon pointed the gun at Rut but May ran over to cover Rut. Angkoon told May to get out but she said no, if you’re going to kill him, kill me first. Angkoon went speechless. Angkoon asked May if she really loved him that much, so much to a point of willing to die in place of him? May said, she doesn’t know but all she knows is she can’t live without him. Angkoon is overwhelmed with sadness and slowly brings the gun up to shoot them. May faces Rut and tightly hugs him facing her back towards Angkoon preparing to get shot. Angkoon is even sadder because even in the last moments, May still has her back turned towards him. Rut gained enough strength, so when Angkoon shot at them, Rut held May and they ran for it. Angkoon eventually ran out of bullets and that gave Rut an opportunity to go at Angkoon. They fought and fought until the police arrived with Tippy and Naree. The police came to handcuff Angkoon and took him into the police car. Naree ran after Angkoon but Angkoon just briefly looked at her and entered the car.

Tippy came over to hug May and asked if she was okay. May said she was fine. May walked over to Rut and held his hand to thank him for coming to save her. Rut said that he did everything for Watit. May all of a sudden felt so distant and sad from his words and cold treatment.

Rut, May, and Tippy returned home. Tippy told Rut that during this whole time, May was extremely worried about him. Rut showed no emotions and said he wanted to see Por Liang. Jambang took Naree to rest. Tippy saw how lifeless May was and asked her what’s wrong. She said Rut sounds as if he doesn’t want be involved with her. Tippy told May to give Rut some time. Rut went to kneel next to Por Liang who is in a wheelchair. Rut told Por Liang that the person who hurt Watit has now been detained and will repay what he has done, so he’s leaving since his mission has now finished. Por Liang held onto Rut’s hand but understood and let it go.

Rut came down to the first floor parlor and was about to leave when May stopped him. May told Rut that he can stay there for a while. Rut said he didn’t want to bother anyone. May said Rut can help Tippy look after the farm, but Rut said just May and Tippy would be fine together, and walks off. May walks right in front of him to stop him. She says, why if I asked you to stay? Rut said he’s still going to leave. May asks him, is there nothing left that is important to him here? Rut said Por Liang and Watit were the most important to him who brought him here but since his mission has ended, he’s going to go. The word ended was like a knife slashing May’s heart. Rut can’t look at May because he’s in so much pain right now. May asks him if he’s going to forget about everything that happened here. Rut said when I was here, it wasn’t my time, it was the time between you and my younger brother. May went speechless and can only watch him with tears as he walks away.

Rut walked away with sadness while May looked at him in the balcony. Rut rode his motorcycle away while watching May in the rear mirror. Rut returned home. Mae Raem asked him why isn’t he staying to help Por Liang, Rut said he’d rather come back home to take care of his own farm and goes to his room leaving his Mom suspicious if there’s something wrong. Rut says now that his cabin at the back of the farm is empty, he's going to use that place again. Rut is in his room looking at various photos of May and prints them out. Wat comes in and sees May’s photos all over his table. Wat asks Rut why doesn’t Rut just stay with May when he loves her. Rut tells Wat that if it was him, who had to live with someone for the rest of his life as a shadow of someone else, would he? May is on her balcony thinking about what she’s going to do with her life. She takes her phone and calls Rut. Rut looks at his phone and sees that he’s missed 19 calls from May. He doesn’t answer and tells her, it’s not that I don’t want to love you.

Watit walks in by Por Liang’s bed. Por Liang is happy and asks him if he’s coming home. Watit says he’s here to say goodbye. Watit thanks Por Liang for everything, for taking great care of him when he isn’t even Por Liang’s real child. He tells Por Liang that for now on, not to be worried about him anymore. He has gone in peace and he doesn’t wish to see Por Liang in this shape either. Watit says he loves Por Liang. Por Liang says he loves Watit the most and wakes up on his bed calling for Watit. He  finally calmed down and understands the meaning now. May and Euangkam enter Por Liang’s room to bring him breakfast. They find his bedroom and wheel chair empty. He greets them from the balcony and says that he’s fine now. He asks May if everything at the farm is okay. May hesitates but says, yes, everything is fine. Por Liang says then May would have to continue taking care of the farm because he will no longer do so. He’s going to ordain as a monk to send Watit his blessings and good deeds, so Watit can be at peace. At the temple after Por Liang ordains, Tippy witnesses May lifeless.

Tippy asks May to follow her heart and do something with her life. Tippy asks May to really ask herself if she loves Rut for Rut and if she can spend the rest of the days of her life without ever seeing him again. May finally realizes and knows what to do. Mae Raem and Rin see an approaching car. May comes out to greet them. Mae Raem takes May over to Rut’s cabin in the back of the farm and tells her that this is Rut’s favorite place to hide out when something is bothering him. Ever since he’s returned, he has been living her and not at home. Mae Raem leaves with a smile on her face. May walks into the house and sees no one. She goes into a room and is surprised the room full of photos of her, various shots that Rut took, that she didn’t even realize he had. She hears some noise in another room to find Wat cleaning and is disappointed that it isn’t Rut. Wat tells May that Rut told him to look after the cabin because he's going to be away for a while. May says Rut probably hates her so much to a point of running away from her. Wat tells her that she’s misunderstanding him. Rut actually loves May. May is confused and asks Wat since when? Wat explains that Rut loved her from the moment he saw her at the flower event. Even though, Rut said and showed that he hated her but throughout the entire time he was with her, he was willing to endure pain and risk his life for her many times. If this isn’t love, then what is? Plus, all of her photos scattered around in his room just further confirms his love for her. He loves her so much. Rut is running away from May not because he hates her but what is his status in her life, to her? Is he just her husband’s older brother who came in place of her husband? May now understands and vows to find him. May drives out to the field of sunflowers. Rut and May are at the same place but May’s car is on a higher road. They both stay there reminiscing about their past moments together until the sunset and they both leave in different directions. May is frustrated while driving away and stops the car on the side of the road questioning on where she can find Rut. She hears a knock on her window and sees a villager outside.

The villager asks May if she’s having car issues. May says no. The villager advises that if she’s tired she can drive a bit further and there’s going to be a village there for her to rest at. May is thankful for the villager’s kindness which reminds her of something. May is greeted by GaWaen, Waapo, and the rest of the villagers but it feels strange. May asks them how they’re doing and if they’ve seen Rut there. They said they haven’t at all. It’s lunchtime and Rut is talking to the teacher about the sketches for a new classroom. Rut explains it and hears May say she agrees. Rut and the teacher both turn over to see her. May cries and says, I agree with everything you just said. I see that you’re a capable person. You’re someone I would like to spend the rest of my life living with, so why did you run away from me? GaWaen and Waapo said they felt really sorry for May, so for Rut and May to patch things up because they could no longer hide Rut.

May and Rut are by themselves. They talk and eventually patch things up as May explains that she loves him and not Watit. (I’m not going to translate the dialogue in here because it’s pretty sweet, so you guys would have to wait to watch it for yourselves live on television.)

Maitree places a ring into an empty candy box and gives it to Rin. Maitree and Rin talk about their future together. Maitree shares that once he graduates, he’s going to quickly find a job so he can help out his Mother. He doesn’t want his Mother to be too tired. Rin throws away the empty candy box and Maitree panics and asks why. Rin says it’s empty, so it should be thrown out. If Maitree wanted some more, she’ll buy him some. Maitree insists that there is still some more. Rin is getting angry but decides to follow Maitree’s complaints, she finds the ring and is extremely happy. He puts it on her and says, he’ll bring some elders for her hand in marriage soon. They both smile.

Naree visits AngKoon in prison and tells him that their child is a baby boy. Angkoon tells Naree not to tell their child who his father is. That she’ll be hurting the child if she did. Naree says it’s part of his life to know. Naree says she wants her child to know that he was made out of love, not someone’s mistakes. That Naree loves his father very much and will wait for him forever. Angkoon apologizes to Naree for all of the wrongdoings he’s done to her and says can she really wait for him? Naree says yes, she’ll wait for him to get out and once he does, they can start all over again. Naree and Angkoon smile at each other.

May is in the balcony looking out. Rut comes over and hugs her from behind and plants a kiss on her cheeks. Rut asks May what she is thinking. May says she’s thinking about everything that has happened in the past. Rut says is she thinking about children? May doesn’t answer because she knows what Rut is hinting at. (Ahem. :pervie: ) Rut tells May that he’s ready for children. May says she’s not thinking about that. Rut asks May why not? May says well, I spoke about children at that time because I thought you were Watit, my husband. But right now, our statuses are different. Rut then said, let’s hurry and get married so we can start. Rut, May, and Naree visit Por Liang and receive his blessings. Por Liang tells Naree to raise her child well and is happy with Rut and May.

Rut and May attend the lantern festival. Before they let their lantern fly into the air, they promise to love each other forever. May assures Rut that she loves him for being him and no one’s shadow. They both say I love you and hug watching their lantern light up in the dark night sky.

The End
Omg I'm bawling my eyes out. Thanks for posting this. Now Im more excited than ever to watch this on television.

AikOm^_^

Gloriawongpuapan said:
Omg I'm bawling my eyes out. Thanks for posting this. Now Im more excited than ever to watch this on television.

We should still be cautious about it...they may just cut out all the good and important parts. :annoyed: Trying not to expect too much! :spin: