Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Maiko^_^ said:
Yeah, I actually blame her! :smack: Why, Vill, why?! :cry1: What a party pooper! :nono1: Boo!!!! :thumbdown: Haha, I'm upset. :lol2: She started off so nicely, but I suppose she got overwhelmed...and shy. :bhehe: But yeah, it was very, very, very sweet when Toomtam handed her that mic... :drool: :woot: FINNNNNNN!!!! :spicy: :yahoo: :wub:

Ooh, I hope they release a good quality on their segment! Hehe, still want to watch that mesmerizing moment. :spin:
Hi I'm just wondering but what does FIN mean?

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
aiyaja said:
Fin means to be really into it, like crazily in love with it, like omg, can't contain it type of like or love or support for a koojin.
Ohhhhhh! Is that a Thai word? I always see everyone using it on here and I'm still learning. Lol heheh.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks aiyaja for the summary. But you should totally translate rut and May conversation too lol. I wish it was rut who marry may instead that way i won't feel so sad for wathit.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Dang I shouldn't had read that ending because it is still so far away! Lol thank Aiyaja.

Hehe, who could resist? :lol2:

Gloriawongpuapan said:
Hi I'm just wondering but what does FIN mean?

Whew, I'm glad Aiyaja explained it perfectly for you (and me!), because I sure wouldn't be able to. :loool:

Gloriawongpuapan said:
Oh you're right! Boooo. I hope they don't

I hope not, too... But then, they already cut out so many good Rut and May scenes. :rant: :nono1: :thumbdown:

aiyaja said:
Fin means to be really into it, like crazily in love with it, like omg, can't contain it type of like or love or support for a koojin.

That's exactly what I was feeling. :bhehe:

Gloriawongpuapan said:
Ohhhhhh! Is that a Thai word? I always see everyone using it on here and I'm still learning. Lol heheh.

Hmm, if I remember it correctly, the Thais got it from another country? :scratchhead2: :shrug:

amylovemeng1 said:
Thanks aiyaja for the summary. But you should totally translate rut and May conversation too lol. I wish it was rut who marry may instead that way i won't feel so sad for wathit.

Yes! Another person who wanted Rut to marry May instead! :highfive:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
To me the dialogue was cute and sweet, but it may not. Haha. I'm just still in a pink cloud of my own, so anything between them is super cute and sweet.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
To me the dialogue was cute and sweet, but it may not. Haha. I'm just still in a pink cloud of my own, so anything between them is super cute and sweet.

Awww...how sweet! :spin: I really, really, REALLY shouldn't expect too much from their conversation(s), but I just can't help it. Haha, perhaps it won't be that moving or powerful, but anything between ToomVill will be for me, too. :cloud9:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
WAIT!!!!!!! ARE THEY EXTENDING NGAO JAI FROM 15 EPISODES TO 24!? :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2: 

SORRY EVERYONE!!! I'VE SERIOUSLY BEEN SO FAR BEHIND THAT I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS HAPPENING ANYMORE!!! 

I'm still trying to catch up on everyone's posts and then I saw the summary for episode 24 and I was like  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

If they are extending Ngao Jai then I am happy!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey, Miss Sunny. No, Ngao Jai still has 15 episodes so the 24 episodes are going to be cut into 15. Bummer huh?

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
WAIT!!!!!!! ARE THEY EXTENDING NGAO JAI FROM 15 EPISODES TO 24!? :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2: 

SORRY EVERYONE!!! I'VE SERIOUSLY BEEN SO FAR BEHIND THAT I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS HAPPENING ANYMORE!!! 

I'm still trying to catch up on everyone's posts and then I saw the summary for episode 24 and I was like  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

If they are extending Ngao Jai then I am happy!!!

EEK, so happy to hear from you again, MissSunny girl! :yahoo: :grouphug:

Um, no...Ngao Jai still has only 15 episodes. :D TrueLife, the website that posts the summaries, posts them in detailed format, so that's where the 24 came from. Er, hope that makes sense? :sweat:

aiyaja said:
Hey, Miss Sunny. No, Ngao Jai still has 15 episodes so the 24 episodes are going to be cut into 15. Bummer huh?

Oh...if only it really has 24 episodes... :spin:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
That is a bummer!!! Why did they cut it so short!!??? That's a lot of story to squeeze and cut into only 15 episodes!!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
That is a bummer!!! Why did they cut it so short!!??? That's a lot of story to squeeze and cut into only 15 episodes!!!!

Right! :rant: Make it at least 16 or 18 episodes! :annoyed:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

EEK, so happy to hear from you again, MissSunny girl! :yahoo: :grouphug:

Um, no...Ngao Jai still has only 15 episodes. :D TrueLife, the website that posts the summaries, posts them in detailed format, so that's where the 24 came from.

Oh...if only it really has 24 episodes... :spin:

SO HAPPY TO COME BACK ONTO THIS FORUM AGAIN AND SEE ALL YOUR POSTS ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE'S!!!!!! IT'S SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!! :toast:  :toast:  :toast: 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Right! I think 15 is pushing it too. I just hope they don't rush the ending because skimming through here and there in the 24 episodes, there's a lot to cover and condense from 24 to just 15.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
It is seriously sooooooooooooo good to come back onto this forum and read everyone's posts and excitement about Ngao Jai again!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: I feel like I've been on a long trip and now I'm finally back home to Ngao Jai and ToomVill!!!! I've been sooooooo lonely not being able to come onto this forum!!!! Life just didn't feel right without this forum and all of you but I had to force myself to distance away from ToomVill and Ngao Jai for a while because of school and work taking over my life. Now I can finally come back onto here!!! LIFE IS GREAT AGAIN!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
But the pace is good! Even now, we have reflective moments of Rut and May. Hehe.
That's true!!! I think the story is moving at a good pace. It's not too draggy but I wonder what other scenes/parts they cut out. Hopefully not any good scenes with Rut and May in it.