VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I want to see your blending pics, if you have time please make and post :yes: I'm waiting for you beautiful pics

Can I call sister?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I post my artwork up on my Instagram for Vill @villwannarotfans. Visit my IG when you get a chance. :)

Of course, you can call me Pee, older sister. I'm probably way older than you. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ohh is that you...I did follow @villwannarotfans ...@harwabi501 is my username

I like all the pics you make...So beautiful,,WOW

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I see I have a lot of replying to do. :woot: :dance1:

aiyaja said:
Wow. Where's everyone today?

Villnan, I like how you captured the scenes and blended them. I'm not too good at blending too but yours came out really cute. ;)

Hehe, I guess everybody's busy doing their own things, but I thought you and the others did awesome, moving this thread along. :thumbsup: I'll get to Villnan's beautiful artworks in a moment. I love your blending, Aiyaja! :wub: Haha, both you and Villnan are too good at blending. :worthy: :clap: I wish I have the same talent. :cry1:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
@VILLNAN, the pictures are beautiful!!!! LOVE THEM!!! GREAT JOB ON THEM!!!! I'm HORRIBLE AND JUST PLAIN AWFUL at photoshop or anything related to that so I always enjoy seeing pictures that people photoshop, especially if it's ToomVill couple!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Wow. Where's everyone today?

I'm sure that this thread will become very active and busy once Monday comes again!!!! YAY!!!! IT'S ALMOST MONDAY!!! NEW NGAO JAI EPISODES!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Thank You everyone so much!
At first I'm scared that no one gonna like mine making so yet...Now I got some encourage to make more...I'm so happy :dance1:

Yah it's Monday! Not in Where I live
It's Ngao Jai Day...

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
@VILLNAN, the pictures are beautiful!!!! LOVE THEM!!! GREAT JOB ON THEM!!!! I'm HORRIBLE AND JUST PLAIN AWFUL at photoshop or anything related to that so I always enjoy seeing pictures that people photoshop, especially if it's ToomVill couple!!!

They are very beautiful. :drool: Same here, I'm terrible at photoshop, too. If only I was more diligent! I could have gotten so many of my ToomVill projects done... :cry1:

MissSunny said:
I expect that this thread will become very active and busy once Monday comes again!!!! YAY!!!! IT'S ALMOST MONDAY!!! NEW NGAO JAI EPISODES!!!

Yeah, yeah, yay! :woot: :party: :toast: :beer: B)

VILLNAN said:
Thank You everyone so much!
At first I'm scared that no one gonna like mine making so yet...Now I got some encourage to make more...I'm so happy :dance1:

Yah it's Monday! Not in Where I live
It's Ngao Jai Day...

Er, there was no need for fear. You're such a pro! :bravo: :worthy: We love them! :wub: :heart:

I'm just going to have to edit your photo posts a little bit. If you're sharing more than three photos, can you put the rest under a spoiler tag, please? :spin: The other moderators wanted to add that as one of the rules, but we haven't got to updating our rules yet... I'm waiting for Darvil, our admin, to do so.

Thanks, Villnan! Again, gorgeous artworks. :faint:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Thank You  so much naaa  I forget about it, I'm SO sorry :weep:

Oh, it's not your fault! :console: It's not even listed under the rules, so you're not at fault. :no: I'm the one who should be thanking you. Thanks for following the rules, Villnan! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Next time I will try my best to not forget!

Well, thank you. :thanks: :kiss:

Aw, more than 6 hours until the next episode! :woot: :weee: :yahoo: ToomVill...miss them already. :bhehe: They look so cute in this photo! And as always, so beautiful together. :drool:

Credit: lakornexact's IG.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hello, my fellow NJ and ToomVill lovers :D I've missed you all so dearly. I've been away from this thread for too long T__T << ( I'm always saying the same words over, T^T )
As always, love coming onto this thread and catching up on all your posts! Hope you all are doing well!!

AND WHAT IS TOMORROW!? Monday!!! Meaning more ToomVill action, woot! Woot! :D LEGGO CRAZYYYYYY HAHAHA

@Villnan: Those are some extremely beautiful artworks, wow!
Wish I was as creative and talented as you and the other amazing editors in this thread :)
Hope to see more from you!!

@Aiyaja: Thank you so much, love for all the translations! I stopped myself from reading a lot of them though since I'm trying to hard not to spoil myself.
I saw that you translated the ending but I can not read it, I just can't. I want everything to be a surprise, haha. But thank you so so so much.
Even though it takes us a matter of minutes to read the translations, we know well it takes you longer to translate. And I just want you to know I am sincerely thankful. Thank you <333

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
It feels good to be back at AF. I've been MIA for a while and when I decided to come back, I completely forgot my password to my chakrit_Y username and everything so I'm starting fresh. 

Maiko I see you are still the best at posting up photos and keeping us all updated! Thank you very much for doing so! I remember our days going back to Kohn Teun with Viill and Guy. That was probably the last active thread I was in before I went MIA. I'm so glad to see Vill on the screen again. I'm looking forward to when May and Rut will be sweet together. I just love Vill and Tootum together. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
VILLNAN said:
Anyone tell me how to spoiler tag please!

Hello :) For spoiler tags, you can find it in the "Special BBCode" which is to the left of "Font."
Hope that helps! I'm not really helpful so if anyone else would like to further explain... ^^ :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ohmaichoua said:
It feels good to be back at AF. I've been MIA for a while and when I decided to come back, I completely forgot my password to my chakrit_Y username and everything so I'm starting fresh. 

Maiko I see you are still the best at posting up photos and keeping us all updated! Thank you very much for doing so! I remember our days going back to Kohn Teun with Viill and Guy. That was probably the last active thread I was in before I went MIA. I'm so glad to see Vill on the screen again. I'm looking forward to when May and Rut will be sweet together. I just love Vill and Tootum together. 

Welcome to the Ngao Jai thread!!! :D Can't wait to see more of your posts in this thread and the other threads as well :)
And why does your siggie make me so happy!? So happy to see ToomVill and PRAHET shippers around here :D Let's spazz together, hehe!