AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
preetam said:
I feel that onehd is ruinning the lakorn... not good

But it's not just OneHD though. All channels cut out scenes here and there. :mellow: :girlmad:

AikOm^_^

Oh....gwarsh...the way how Chard escaped from the police car...UNBELIEVABLE! :facepalm: :loool: Weak policemen! Rather unconvincing scene. :rolleyes:

ImmaSingaholic said:
lol how did you guys watch it live?? Where? btw I expected they would cut a lot of scenes since they have shorten the episodes so much

Try this LINK, dear! :)

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMGGG THANKS MAIKO WATCHING IT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're welcome! :kiss: But aw...you missed out on the best scene! :cry1: Hehe, so far, the scene of Rut and May's poolside fun is the funniest and best scene to me. :lmao3:

Pim's special appearance. :D

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

AikOm^_^

Ooh, that scene of May threatening Rut with the scissors (or whatever they are :sweat:) is notable, too. :rofl: Um, oh, boy! Talk about a lot of close contact! :blush: My goodness, ToomVill. :nono1: I love it when Rut pinned May down. :drools: Too bad he didn't remain dominant for long. :p It may just be my imagination, but both ToomVill look incredibly uncomfortable and turned on during this scene, especially Vill! :lolyup: Whew! :spicy:

Aw, Mai and Rin are still so stinkin' cute! Loving their scenes as well. :wub:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
You're welcome! :kiss: But aw...you missed out on the best scene! :cry1: Hehe, so far, the scene of Rut and May's poolside fun is the funniest and best scene to me.

Not a good thing. sorry I have this fear they will rush everything at the end. If they wanted only 15 episodes they shouldn't have wasted 4 episodes as introduction. Rut should have taken Wathit place by epi 3. Now they drag and cut so many pranang scenes !! What a waste !!
Pim did not age well... :(

Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, that scene of May threatening Rut with the scissors (or whatever they are :sweat:) is notable, too. :rofl: Um, oh, boy! Talk about a lot of close contact! :blush: My goodness, ToomVill. :nono1: I love it when Rut pinned May down. :drools: Too bad he didn't remain dominant for long. :p It may just be my imagination, but both ToomVill look incredibly uncomfortable and turned on during this scene, especially Vill! :lolyup: Whew! :spicy:

Aw, Mai and Rin are still so stinkin' cute! Loving their scenes as well. :wub:

AGreed!!  :cheer:  :yes:  :dance3:  Vill was trying so hard not to smile..

They're cute but must be keep to a minimum. oh my I want more of our ToomVill onscreen.

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Not a good thing. sorry I have this fear they will rush everything at the end. If they wanted only 15 episodes they shouldn't have wasted 4 episodes as introduction. Rut should have taken Wathit place by epi 3. Now they drag and cut so many pranang scenes !! What a waste !!
Pim did not age well... :(

She looks good sometimes, though. :) Agree with everything else!

VILLNAN said:
Open the Link and directly get into this scene
:dance1:
*PICs*

Ooh, which link?! :woot:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG THAT SCENE WHERE SHE PINNED HIM DOWN AND THREATEN HIM WITH THE SCISSORS!!! LMFAO SO FUNNYYYYYY 

:lmao2: You should check out their pool scene later. :wink:

Kimberry<3 said:
AGreed!!  :cheer:  :yes:  :dance3:  Vill was trying so hard not to smile..

They're cute but must be keep to a minimum. oh my I want more of our ToomVill onscreen.

Hehe, me, too! Want more of them! Every scene of them got me gushing and squealing! :weee: :wub: :spin:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
hart eyes to all their scenes..now I want them in a rom-com..

Hehe, they will dominate in any genre! :bravo: :wub: Agree; would love to see them in a real rom-com. :ghehe:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG I LOVE THE SONG VILL WAS PLAYING ON THE PIANO

I love it, too, but I love it even more when Rut came in and just stared at her while she was playing. :blush:

AikOm^_^

Wha-?!!!!! Where did the time go?!!! It's over already!!!!!!!!! :cry1: :teary: The episodes are too short. :weep:

AAH, the preview for tomorrow's episode is so exciting! :woot: :woot2: :party: :clap: Hahaha, I love how it started with the, er, desperate Rut looking so hungrily at May at their little campsite. :loool: :drools: