huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, thank you so much for the GIF!!! I'm definitely saving it so I can just view it 24/7 hahahaah.
Really appreciate it, love!

And you girls NEED to calm down with your ToomVill loving selves. Hahahaha.
Just kidding, keep the ToomVill hype up! It's still not enough xD

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Or he was being manipulative pretending to see something but just wanted to take advantage of her. Lol

It looks like he was looking towards her right at first, but then his gaze was traveling slowly upward her body, stopping at her chest. :pervie:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, thank you so much for the GIF!!! I'm definitely saving it so I can just view it 24/7 hahahaah.
Really appreciate it, love!

And you girls NEED to calm down with your ToomVill loving selves. Hahahaha.
Just kidding, keep the ToomVill hype up! It's still not enough xD

Aw, you're welcome, Marina! :kiss: :grouphug: It's a guilty pleasure, re-watching that awesome scene. :spicy:

Wha-? You think our hype is still not enough? Haha, that's true. It'd be even more crazier if you and everybody else could tune in at the same time! :lolyup: :grouphug:

ceda_lee said:
It doesn’t matter why he did it or how he ended on top…I’m just glad it’s going to happen that way.  

That's right! :coverlaf: But it's so fun guessing! :woot:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

It looks like he was looking towards her right at first, but then his gaze was traveling slowly upward her body, stopping at her chest. :pervie:
:coverlaf: Staaaap it!  I'm giggling at work like an idiot here.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:coverlaf: Staaaap it!  I'm giggling at work like an idiot here.  

Don't you just love it when that happens? Just make sure you're not seen by others. ;) I had to bite my tongue and the inside of my cheeks to stop my foolish grinning for the past days at work! :shutup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! He's looking and planning....his lips take the neck, his body takes her chest, and his hands take her back. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! He's looking and planning....his lips take the neck, his body takes her chest, and his hands take her back. Lol

:whahuh: Ahahahahah! What a grand master plan!!!! :lmao3: :rofl: :bravo: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! I wonder how May gets out of that one!

Probably by way of violence. :lol2: Wonder if it's another trick they're playing on us, and it turns out to be one of Rut's fantasies?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I seriously look like a retarded pervert right now.  I know some people are sensitive about the word "retarded," but that's what I feel like.  I can't find a better word to describe the ugly expressions on my face right now.  It's pretty ridiculous.  It's like May's flirtatious expressions, except hers are super adorable & mine...ugly x 10.   If I can tag you girls on memes, I would.  

Darn it!  I maxed out on my "likes" already.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Probably by way of violence. :lol2: Wonder if it's another trick they're playing on us, and it turns out to be one of Rut's fantasies?
:shrug: May's fantasies are comedy.  Rut's fantasies are 50 Greyish.  Back to men thinking with their "?"  when it comes to women, they also act accordingly.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I seriously look like a retarded pervert right now.  I know some people are sensitive about the word "retarded," but that's what I feel like.  I can't find a better word to describe the ugly expressions on my face right now.  It's pretty ridiculous.  It's like May's flirtatious expressions, except hers are super adorable & mine...ugly x 10.   If I can tag you girls on memes, I would.  

Darn it!  I maxed out on my "likes" already.  

You just described me perfectly! :lmao3: Oh, Ceda_lee, you just make me laugh! :rofl: :kiss: :grouphug: Ooh, if only you an tag us on memes! :coverlaf:

aiyaja said:
I hope they slomo that part. Haha!

The part in which he goes for her neck?

AikOm^_^

When I'm done with my replies, two+ new posts appear! :weee:

ceda_lee said:
:shrug: May's fantasies are comedy.  Rut's fantasies are 50 Greyish.  Back to men thinking with their "?"  when it comes to women, they also act accordingly.  

:lmao2: Oh, I love Rut's fantasies. :coverlaf: May's make me laugh, but Rut's are exciting! :woot:

huajaikaungtur said:
May probably won't want to get out of that one hehehe :pervie:

I know I wouldn't! :drools:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is super sexy when she goes full blown seductress like Gandamaneee. Vill has curves and a hot body. She's thin but she still has some meat left.

I am not surprised why Rut can't contain himself. I mean, look at May in those PJs. Haha. If May seriously wanted Rut, I don't think it'll be hard for her at all. Hahah.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I hope they slomo that part. Haha!
Then I'm going to rape that replay button  :pervie:

Like how I let the gif (I think that's what it's called) that MAIKO created of that scene just sit there on my phone screen.  My fiance thought I was reading until he looked over.  I was so focused  :shock2: I know he thinks I'm weird sometimes, but he just doesn't verbally tell me.  

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Aww look at him :cry:

*PICsI

They're just too good in any kind of scene! :wub:

aiyaja said:
Vill is super sexy when she goes full blown seductress like Gandamaneee. Vill has curves and a hot body. She's thin but she still has some meat left.

I am not surprised why Rut can't contain himself. I mean, look at May in those PJs. Haha. If May seriously wanted Rut, I don't think it'll be hard for her at all. Hahah.

Nope, not hard for May at all! Rut wouldn't resist her one bit...uh, except for that guilty conscience of his.

ceda_lee said:
Then I'm going to rape that replay button  :pervie:

Like how I let the gif (I think that's what it's called) that MAIKO created of that scene just sit there on my phone screen.  My fiance thought I was reading until he looked over.  I was so focused  :shock2: I know he thinks I'm weird sometimes, but he just doesn't verbally tell me.  

Oh, I just love your mind and actions, Ceda_lee! :lmao3: :thumbsup: Yes, it is called a gif/GIF. :thumbup: Hehe, you and your fiancé! :coverlaf: