AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
Clam Down Everyone... but I can't ,thinking about the scene and I already get butterfly in my stomach

Too bad my sister and I share room so I have to careful..I can't be pervert like you guys :whatever:

Thai policemen men are easy to get rid off... :dance1:

We can't resist! :weee: :crazy: I love how this thread is full of laughter, love, and life! :heart: :grouphug:

ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: Yeah, I'm pretty much laughing at myself too.  I think this ToomVill fever is making me  :crazy:

Well...I'm off work.  Will be back when I get home!  Yay...fiance says internet is up & running!  

Yay for that ToomVill fever raging high! And what's that?!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO for you!!!!!! :yahoo: :woot: Haha, that's awesome! :kiss3:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Just want to post May and Rut first met
Hope you guys don't mind, I'm always out of top
I can't catch you guys up
you guys are really fast

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Just want to post May and Rut first met
Hope you guys don't mind, I'm always out of top
I can't catch you guys up
you guys are really fast

*PICs*

We don't mind at all. Thank you so much for all those lovely snapshots to remind us of our love for ToomVill. Golly, I love May and Rut's first interaction from the get go! :drools: So much tension already! :pervie:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Starting today's episode now but my imagination is already all over the place reading everyone's post! Will be back after I finish the episode!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I will keep post if you guys like and don't mind..I still have not post my beloved Watit..Hope My Watit is doing well

Today episode is going to  burning the Earth Down for sure

AikOm^_^

Aw, Aom just re-posted that beautiful IG clip of ToomVill snuggling in bed onto her IG! :wub: How lovely and wonderful! I wish I can leave a comment for her...but I'm currently unable to comment on IG. :teary: :cry1: :annoyed:

Anyway, here to remind you guys and all other Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans about voting for the EFM Awards and Kom Chad Luek Awards. :sweat:

Once again, Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans, don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. Also, they're closing the poll this Saturday, Februrary 28, so vote, vote, vote! Keep voting every 30 minutes! Both NJ and Toomtam are currently in second place. Let's do our best to vote for them so that they can win. Let's let them know how much NJ and ToomVill are loved! :wub: Maybe, just maybe...they'll extend the episodes for us. :worthy:

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the poll for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.

THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL! :clap: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: They love you guys, and I love you guys, too! :D

aiyaja said:
Such sweet screencaps! I love them!

Really sweet. :wub:

ohmaichoua said:
Starting today's episode now but my imagination is already all over the place reading everyone's post! Will be back after I finish the episode!

Eek, ok! :woot: :yahoo: :toast: :grouphug:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Wow!! You girls are so active in this thread today. I can hardly catch up. My guess is by the end of this week we will be at 300 pages if not more lol. But today episode seem so funny and excited. Thanks for all the spoiler. I cannot wait to watch it.

When it comes to ToomVill we are all pervert lol. They are just too steaming and hot together.

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
I will keep post if you guys like and don't mind..I still have not post my beloved Watit..Hope My Watit is doing well

Today episode is going to  burning the Earth Down for sure

Dang, I hope so! :woot: Dearly hope that episode 10 will be just as spicy as episode 9. :bhehe: Aw...Watit. :teary: :cry:

amylovemeng1 said:
Wow!! You girls are so active in this thread today. I can hardly catch up. My guess is by the end of this week we will be at 300 pages if not more lol. But today episode seem so funny and excited. Thanks for all the spoiler. I cannot wait to watch it.

When it comes to ToomVill we are all pervert lol. They are just too steaming and hot together.

Ooh, that would be awesome if we reach 300 pages! Yep, we're pretty active today. :coverlaf: :grouphug: Um-hmm, today's episode is hilarious and cute. Hope you get to watch it soon, Amy! Yes, our ToomVill are just steaming hot together. :wub: :spicy: :drool: :thumbsup:

aiyaja said:
WTH! I'm blocked from commenting too?! On IG. What? I didn't violate anything. Ugh!

Oh, no! So it's not just me, then. :teary: Yikes... I hope we can comment soon, Aiyaja. :console: :spin:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
What was the last thing you guys comment before getting blocked? I was blocked on one of the producer's ig after i comment that if thailand want to help women against abuse then they should start by eliminating rape scenes from lakorns because that is the most ultimate abuse. I guess she didn't like me saying that so she blocked. Hypocrite much. I thought they want and appreciate an honest feedback but I guest not.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to email IG for their ridiculous rules. Hahah.

I wish the pool scene was longer though. They seem to be using the scenes from different angles. Like the pool scene was shot from different angle in the opening preview and the actual scene. Same thing with the scene when May places her hand on Rut's shoulder.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What was the last thing you guys comment before getting blocked? I was blocked on one of the producer's ig after i comment that if thailand want to help women against abuse then they should start by eliminating rape scenes from lakorns because that is the most ultimate abuse. I guess she didn't like me saying that so she blocked. Hypocrite much. I thought they want and appreciate an honest feedback but I guest not.

Hmm, really? Aw, sorry that happened to you. :console: Um, I think I can't leave any comments on any IG posts at all... :scratchchin: Let me go check in a moment. But the last thing I commented on was a photo of Ngao Jai, and I was just gushing over the photo, if I remember correctly.

aiyaja said:
I'm going to email IG for their ridiculous rules. Hahah.

I wish the pool scene was longer though. They seem to be using the scenes from different angles. Like the pool scene was shot from different angle in the opening preview and the actual scene. Same thing with the scene when May places her hand on Rut's shoulder.

Ooh, let us know how it goes.

Hehe, it would be nice if the pool scene was longer. :wub: Yes, I notice that about some of the scenes, too! :eek:

VILLNAN said:
It's still working LOL

I can comments

Lucky you. :weep: I guess Aiyaja and I are too infamous on IG. :bhehe: Oh, this is nothing to joke about. :lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I usually just leave comments like oh cute, I like it, short comments.

I tried commenting on Taya's quote and couldn't and that was actually my very first time commenting on her account. I saw her quote on the popular page and just felt like commenting but couldn't. Then I tried commenting on Jakajan's photo of her and Win but couldn't. Right now, I just tried commenting on Aom's IG and it says I can't until Monday?! Like what the heck! Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I usually just leave comments like oh cute, I like it, short comments.

I tried commenting on Taya's quote and couldn't and that was actually my very first time commenting on her account. I saw her quote on the popular page and just felt like commenting but couldn't. Then I tried commenting on Jakajan's photo of her and Win but couldn't. Right now, I just tried commenting on Aom's IG and it says I can't until Monday?! Like what the heck! Lol

Weird! :blink: Monday, huh? :teary:

huajaikaungtur said:
You can't comment until Monday!? Since when were there restrictions about commenting on IG? :eek:
I need to check my IG!

Ooh, let us know how it goes for you, Marina girl. :)