MissSunny

sarNie Adult
GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE LOVELY LADIES HERE!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: YAY FOR NEW EPISODE!!! I'm currently in class now. I might sneak in some Ngao Jai while the professors lectures. This is the great part of big lectures!!! Keep on posting those comments!!!!

Maiko^_^ said:
So when they went into the forest, suddenly, May's hair turned black and was no longer as brightly colored as before. Oh, Vill... :bhehe: Haha, I love the tiny protective gestures Rut does for May, such as pulling her close to him. :wub:

Vill and her obsession to salon & spa..but it doesn't bother me so much.  :lol:

Yes, he did. The man wants to keep his woman safe even if he doesn't want to admit it.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, during their camping scene, when they were eating, it got me hungry, too. But it was a different kind of hunger. :bhehe: :pervie:

Kimberry<3 said:
and the moment they woke up in each other's arms with hart eyes gazing towards each other until may got paranoid again.

Hey, that's what I said, too! :highfive:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Kimberry<3 said:

and the moment they woke up in each other's arms with hart eyes gazing towards each other until may got paranoid again.
Ahhhhhh love that too!! Reminds me of the SSP scene where Gan slept in Thiti's arms after the night of the wedding! 
Is it just me or today's episode a bit longer?

MissSunny said:
GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE LOVELY LADIES HERE!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: YAY FOR NEW EPISODE!!! I'm currently in class now. I might sneak in some Ngao Jai while the professors lectures. This is the great part of big lectures!!! Keep on posting those comments!!!!

Good morning!!  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  ow so sneaky of you!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Episode 10 sounds like an awesome one!!!! I can't wait to watch it!!! You're all making me excited about it!!!! Okay that's it! I'm just going to watch it in class!!! Be back in a few after I finish watching it!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:

Morning to you, MissSunny! :hiya: Have a great day at school! Hope it speeds by for you! :kiss:

Kimberry<3 said:
Vill and her obsession to salon & spa..but it doesn't bother me so much.  :lol:

Yes, he did. The man wants to keep his woman safe even if he doesn't want to admit it.

He does want to keep her safe whenever they're in danger. :blush:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
GOOD MORNING Sunny!!! TODAY'S EPISODE IS MAKING US EXPLODING OUT OF HAPPINESS *although too much of side characters scene* but ToomVill's scene were soooo good!!

Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, during their camping scene, when they were eating, it got me hungry, too. But it was a different kind of hunger. :bhehe: :pervie:

Hey, that's what I said, too! :highfive:

hehehe May was so into her food..but Rut want to eat her instead.

:toast:  :clap2: we think alike.

ImmaSingaholic said:
Ahhhhhh love that too!! Reminds me of the SSP scene where Gan slept in Thiti's arms after the night of the wedding! 

That's right! loved that scene from SSP. ohhh made me nostalgic.

MissSunny said:
Episode 10 sounds like an awesome one!!!! I can't wait to watch it!!! You're all making me excited about it!!!! Okay that's it! I'm just going to watch it in class!!! Be back in a few after I finish watching it!!!

It is, can't wait for you to watch it. :)

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:

Aah, that SSP scene. :wub: No, it's just you... The duration remains about the same. :teary: Wish it was longer though!

Kimberry<3 said:
Good morning!!  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  ow so sneaky of you!

Really sneaking indeed! :lmao:

MissSunny said:

It's great! Minus the unnecessary scenes.

ImmaSingaholic said:
GOOD MORNING Sunny!!! TODAY'S EPISODE IS MAKING US EXPLODING OUT OF HAPPINESS *although too much of side characters scene* but ToomVill's scene were soooo good!!

ToomVill's scenes are always good! :wub:

VILLNAN said:
I'm back ..Hate my sister's for told me to cleaned the house..I don't really get to watch grrrrrr

Oh, that bites. :teary: Sorry that happened to you. :weep:

ImmaSingaholic said:

Yessss! Finally!! 

VILLNAN said:
I'm back ..Hate my sister's for told me to cleaned the house..I don't really get to watch grrrrrr

It's okay, the episode will be available online soon.  :grouphug:  :heart:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
hehehe May was so into her food..but Rut want to eat her instead.

:toast:  :clap2: we think alike.

Yes, he did! :lmao2:

Kimberry<3 said:
That's right! loved that scene from SSP. ohhh made me nostalgic.

Haha, I feel nostalgic, too.

AikOm^_^

Haha, I guess I don't need to reply to all the comments.

WOW to that scene of Naree and Koon. :eyetwitch: Especially when he kissed her! :faint:

AikOm^_^

AAH! That little snippet of ToomVill at the end of the episode (of them talking about NJ)!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: FIN!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: They look freakin' beautiful! :drool: :blush:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic said:
YOUR COMMENT MAKES ME SO EXCITED FOR THIS EPISODE!!!!! THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!! <3