AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
for zeros said:
I need more...like 10 episodes of full ToomVill :heart:

Oh, my gosh, same here! :cry1:

But wow, all those new scenes they showed at the end of episode 10 (after the closing credits)! :shock2: Aw, they're both exciting and sad. :teary:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I CAN'T FIND A LINK TO EPISODE 10 AT ALL!!! GGGGRRRR!!!!  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  I can usually find a link to the new episodes on google but I can't find one!! It's alright! I'll keep on searching!

I love that ToomVill bit at the end of the episode too Maiko..so gorgeous.  :heart:  :heart:  :dance1:

I can't seem to get enough of them, unnecessary focus on supporting characters aside-today's episode is L-O-V-E!

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, my gosh, same here! :cry1:

But wow, all those new scenes they showed at the end of episode 10 (after the closing credits)! :shock2: Aw, they're both exciting and sad. :teary:

Me too!

they showed new clips?? I closed the website too quickly! 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE!! FINALLY SOME ALONE TIME FOR RUT AND MAY AHHHH IM DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Same here. :faint: Let's hope next week's episodes are full of their scenes only! :coverlaf:

MissSunny said:
I CAN'T FIND A LINK TO EPISODE 10 AT ALL!!! GGGGRRRR!!!!  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  I can usually find a link to the new episodes on google but I can't find one!! It's alright! I'll keep on searching!

It may be several hours before the episode is available. :teary:

Kimberry<3 said:
I love that ToomVill bit at the end of the episode too Maiko..so gorgeous.  :heart:  :heart:  :dance1:

I can't seem to get enough of them, unnecessary focus on supporting characters aside-today's episode is L-O-V-E!

I know; too gorgeous indeed! :wub: Agree, agree! :highfive: (Although I love the Rin and Mai scenes, too).

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Me too!

they showed new clips?? I closed the website too quickly! 

Oh, you didn't see it?! After the closing credits rolled for episode 10, they showed a snippet of the new scenes that haven't been shown yet...including the scene of Rut racing to save May from Koon (at the end). They were hugging, and she was crying. :teary: And there were other scenes of them, too. Some were happy and cute, but most of them were intense and sad. They included the heartbreaking scenes when May will find out the truth about Rut's real identity. :cry:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
omg Maiko I also love the new clips they show!!! I HOPE THEY WON'T CUT ANY OF IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!
There's nothing much on the preview, but I'm hoping for more sweet scenes, still waiting for these 

Maiko^_^ said:

I know; too gorgeous indeed! :wub: Agree, agree! :highfive: (Although I love the Rin and Mai scenes, too).

Rin & Mai have their moment this episode. I don't want more scenes cut out (those scenes in the falls) 

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, you didn't see it?! After the closing credits rolled for episode 10, they showed a snippet of the new scenes that haven't been shown yet...including the scene of Rut racing to save May from Koon (at the end). They were hugging, and she was crying. :teary: And there were other scenes of them, too. Some were happy and cute, but most of them were intense and sad. They included the heartbreaking scenes when May will find out the truth about Rut's real identity. :cry:

no I didn't. I thought it was gonna be the same old credits. tsk! heartbreaking. 

ImmaSingaholic said:
omg Maiko I also love the new clips they show!!! I HOPE THEY WON'T CUT ANY OF IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!
There's nothing much on the preview, but I'm hoping for more sweet scenes, still waiting for these 

ohhh wow! Looking forward to these scenes, I'm gonna be so mad if they cut it out...or shorten it.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
*PICs*

Yes, all those new scenes look awesome, so, they better not cut them! :rant: Hey, since I'm "banned" :)bhehe:) from commenting on Aom, Exact, and OneHD's IG posts (for the moment haha), somebody get on their cases about extending the number of episodes for Ngao Jai. :yes:

I'm waiting for those scenes, too, ImmaSingaholic!!!! :woot:

Kimberry<3 said:
Rin & Mai have their moment this episode. I don't want more scenes cut out (those scenes in the falls) 

no I didn't. I thought it was gonna be the same old credits. tsk! heartbreaking. 

Aw, heartbreaker. :console:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
ohhh wow! Looking forward to these scenes, I'm gonna be so mad if they cut it out...or shorten it.

Me, too. Even the ToomVill scenes that we've been blessed to see...I feel like they were shortened on purpose. :rain:

Maiko^_^ said:

Me, too. Even the ToomVill scenes that we've been blessed to see...I feel like they were shortened on purpose. :rain:

I know, you can feel it because there's an awkward transition. The yoga scene was cut short for sure. Anyway, it just feels so good to see them on screen for the time being no matter how frustrating and disappointing the disappearance of some ToomVill scenes are. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
IDK if this have been posted but I just saw this. The BTS of N'Nava watching the pool scene .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTdyVtD1vX0

Hehe, I actually shared that video eons ago, but aw, thanks for sharing it again! So for those who haven't yet seen it, go watch it! :woot: Haha, N'Nava was too stinking cute! So were our ToomVill. :drools:

Kimberry<3 said:
I know, you can feel it because there's an awkward transition. The yoga scene was cut short for sure. Anyway, it just feels so good to see them on screen for the time being no matter how frustrating and disappointing the disappearance of some ToomVill scenes are. 

Yes, we just adore those ToomVill scenes! :wub:

Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, I actually shared that video eons ago, but aw, thanks for sharing it again! So for those who haven't yet seen it, go watch it! :woot: Haha, N'Nava was too stinking cute! So were our ToomVill. :drools:

Yes, we just adore those ToomVill scenes! :wub:

Oops sorry, I was MIA that time I guess.  

In ep 9 when May was trying to take Rut's pants off..Vill pull so hard Toomtam was caught off guard and you can actually see his briefs.  :pervie:  :bhehe: When he backed away from her waggling his behind.. :woot:​  :thumbsup: I died laughing.