AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Urgh, why must all of ToomVill's taped TV show segments come out at once?! :cry1: Hehe, feels like it! I'm so excited! :weee:

So, for those who are interested like me, here is the "complied" list of their upcoming taped segments (subjected to change :D). Let's see how my "organization" skills go. :sweat:

Credits: aomphiyadakate_sonthichai's IGs; Gmember; Ryt9; ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

Saturday, February 28 (2015, duh! :p): Aom and Jeab Show @ 9:00 A.M. - 9:30 A.M., Thailand time on One HD (?).​
 ​
 ​
Sunday, March 1: Celebrity Game Night @ 7:00 P.M.​
 ​
EEK, those scenes of ToomVill. :wub: Hehe, DID YOU SEE HIM PUTTING HIS HAND ON TOP OF HERS BRIEFLY?!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :woot: :party: I am beyond...EXCITED AND HAPPY! :crazy: The second GIF is dedicated to that precious moment. I hope Team ToomVill+other girl wins! :spin:

And here's that priceless fin mak scene:​

Monday, March 2: Chan Dai Jai Show @ 10:20 P.M.​

​
Saturday, March 7: Sister Day @ ??? (Will come back to edit :cry1:)
 ​

And here's a video on Toomtam, Vill, and Can when they were promoting NJ in Hat Yai District, Songkhla Province. The tidbit on them starts around the 9:52 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj8lKwvkKBs

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Good afternoon, you beautiful creatures!!!
I can't wait to see ToomVill on the Celebrity Game Night. I didn't get to see their first one -- wish I could see it but the video is unavailable in my country.
Ahhh, that fin moment was perfect!!! DO I SEE TOOMTAM'S HAND ON VILL'S HAND? OMGGG EEEKKK.
That little turn he did to her and then away was so darnnn cute. Vill's outfit isn't all that but she sure is a beauty and she sure seems to be good at the game! Ekkkk :D Toomtam can be her support! And huhuhuuu, they just happen to be sitting next to each other and on the same team, too eh? :)
I feel bad for the other members of their team because ToomVill can be an amazing team without them, hahahaha. Just kidding!

Super happy to see Nike and Gypsy here, too! These game nights look like so much fun. I watch the American one sometimes but I haven't seen the Thailand ones yet!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Yeah, when is Sister Day going to air?! Haha.

You mean the time? I want to know, too! :woot:

ImmaSingaholic said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH MAIKO!!!

You're welcome! :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Hey guys, I made a fanpage for ToomVill LOL. I hope you guys can support it if you're on facebook. hahaha thanks!!
Here's the link
https://www.facebook.com/ToomtamVillFanclub

AAAAAAAAH! Hehe, thank you for creating one! :wub: Heck, yes! Support all the way! :thumbsup: :wink:

huajaikaungtur said:
Good afternoon, you beautiful creatures!!!
I can't wait to see ToomVill on the Celebrity Game Night. I didn't get to see their first one -- wish I could see it but the video is unavailable in my country.
Ahhh, that fin moment was perfect!!! DO I SEE TOOMTAM'S HAND ON VILL'S HAND? OMGGG EEEKKK.
That little turn he did to her and then away was so darnnn cute. Vill's outfit isn't all that but she sure is a beauty and she sure seems to be good at the game! Ekkkk :D Toomtam can be her support! And huhuhuuu, they just happen to be sitting next to each other and on the same team, too eh? :)
I feel bad for the other members of their team because ToomVill can be an amazing team without them, hahahaha. Just kidding!

Super happy to see Nike and Gypsy here, too! These game nights look like so much fun. I watch the American one sometimes but I haven't seen the Thailand ones yet!

AGREE, AGREE, Marina! :highfive: On EVERYTHING! :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:
ImmaSingaholic, I'll definitely check out your ToomVill page and no doubt about it, I'll support your page!
How can I not support ToomVill!? :D It's absolutely awesomeeee!

Same here!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
OneHD had Vill's Celebrity Game Night episode up last night, but not sure where it went today, can't find it.

Anyway, there were two parts that were super hilarious.

1. Willy asked each guest, if Hollywood invited them to play a role in a movie, which role and why. Vill chose Mary Jane in Spiderman. Willy or someday was like oh, you like the upside down kiss right? That was when Yuan, an ex Dragon 5 member turned comedian, flipped over on the couch to dangle down for Vill. Hahahah! And then another comedian guy jumped on him. Hahahah!

Vill is such a romantist. I love Spiderman too.

2. When they were playing guess the song, Naem who is a singer did so poorly at humming out the tunes. Hahahhahah! He did it so awkwardly funny!