ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
[SIZE=12pt]Aiyaja[/SIZE]…OMG, I feel the same way about Poo.  Gorgeous girl, horrible acting.  That part about May & her two fingers...hilarious!  Another scene I can’t wait to see.  Sounds like episode 11 is going to be my favorite. 

[SIZE=10pt]ImmaSingaholichttp://asianfuse.net/discuzz/user/17574-immasingaholic/ [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I COMPLETELY understand how you feel.  I was without internet at home for more than 2 weeks.  My life…I had none.  Oh…I also agree with you on James J.  He’s good & natural, but is overrated (no offense).  I think he’s better fit for comedy.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Marina,[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]that’s cute.  My 6 yr old nephew sees me smiling/laughing to myself reading comments here & he says “Auntie, you so crazy.”  Brat…[/SIZE]

Ahhh…THANKS Maiko.  Sorry you got off late.  I’m going to skip breakfast to watch it. 

Did anyone flip because of today’s episode? 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Really I will not check today episode. I am not happy at all and why showing this annoying characters -Mai Rin and bood- instead of to show Koon and co and how his plot is going ?
why exact has this bad habit of ruinning Vill and Toom potentially good lakorn ? Why ? No wonder they get the lowest ratings among channels...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
[SIZE=12pt]Aiyaja[/SIZE]…OMG, I feel the same way about Poo.  Gorgeous girl, horrible acting.  That part about May & her two fingers...hilarious!  Another scene I can’t wait to see.  Sounds like episode 11 is going to be my favorite. 

[SIZE=10pt]ImmaSingaholichttp://asianfuse.net/discuzz/user/17574-immasingaholic/ [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I COMPLETELY understand how you feel.  I was without internet at home for more than 2 weeks.  My life…I had none.  Oh…I also agree with you on James J.  He’s good & natural, but is overrated (no offense).  I think he’s better fit for comedy.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Marina,[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]that’s cute.  My 6 yr old nephew sees me smiling/laughing to myself reading comments here & he says “Auntie, you so crazy.”  Brat…[/SIZE]

Ahhh…THANKS Maiko.  Sorry you got off late.  I’m going to skip breakfast to watch it. 

Did anyone flip because of today’s episode? 

You're welcome! Enjoy episode 11! It's far more satisfying than episode 12. Well, KimBerry and I already did our flipping for episode 12. :lmao:

preetam said:
Really I will not check today episode. I am not happy at all and why showing this annoying characters -Mai Rin and bood- instead of to show Koon and co and how his plot is going ?
why exact has this bad habit of ruinning Vill and Toom potentially good lakorn ? Why ? No wonder they get the lowest ratings among channels...

Hey, by all means, it's not a bad episode. Just that the shortened scenes aren't 100% satisfying as they should be.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Okay so I'm very slow, I'm still at episode 11. When May is drunk RUT tried to hold her right?
And all I'm thinking is, IS IT JUST ME OR DID TOOMTAM TOUCH HER BOOBS SO MANY TIMES LOL
May is so adorable OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE I JUST CAN'T. 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Okay so I'm very slow, I'm still at episode 11. When May is drunk RUT tried to hold her right?
And all I'm thinking is, IS IT JUST ME OR DID TOOMTAM TOUCH HER BOOBS SO MANY TIMES LOL
May is so adorable OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE I JUST CAN'T. 

Ah, ImmaSingaholic! Aw, sorry about your Internet problem at home, dearie. I feel your pain. :teary: :cry: :console: :grouphug: I hope it can be fixed soon for you! :spin: :worthy:

Um, no, it's not just you; I thought I saw Toomtam touching Vill's chest several times. :bhehe: Haha, they are so adorable in episode 11! :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Ah, ImmaSingaholic! Aw, sorry about your Internet problem at home, dearie. I feel your pain. :teary: :cry: :console: :grouphug: I hope it can be fixed soon for you! :spin: :worthy:

Um, no, it's not just you; I thought I saw Toomtam touching Vill's chest several times. :bhehe: Haha, they are so adorable in episode 11! :wub:

OMG WHEN I SAW THAT KISS MY HEART EXPLODED!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ITS TOO MUCH
IM TOO FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OK. I died. and I resurrected. Died again. And Resurrected again. And the cycle goes on.
WHEN RUT KISS HER BACK AND I AM JUST DEAD. AND WHEN HE PUSH HER AWAY OMG I FEEL SO SAD

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG WHEN I SAW THAT KISS MY HEART EXPLODED!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ITS TOO MUCH
IM TOO FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OK. I died. and I resurrected. Died again. And Resurrected again. And the cycle goes on.
WHEN RUT KISS HER BACK AND I AM JUST DEAD. AND WHEN HE PUSH HER AWAY OMG I FEEL SO SAD

What an awesome kiss, eh? :woot: Beautifully executed! :bravo: :clap: Haha, you described my reaction perfectly. :highfive: Let me kill you again. I'm in the midst of creating a GIF of their kiss scene. :wink: Oh, yeah, I feel so sad when he pushed her away, too. But you know, like Aiyaja said, he would have continued kissing her and even do a lot more if she hadn't passed out on him. :pervie:

Oh, yes, another thing... You missed out on their Jan Dai Jai segment, but they showed a little preview of their waterfall scene during the show. Here's the actual scene from episode 12. Eh, it was shortened, but it was still sweet. :cry:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

What an awesome kiss, eh? :woot: Beautifully executed! :bravo: :clap: Haha, you described my reaction perfectly. :highfive: Let me kill you again. I'm in the midst of creating a GIF of their kiss scene. :wink: Oh, yeah, I feel so sad when he pushed her away, too. But you know, like Aiyaja said, he would have continued kissing her and even do a lot more if she hadn't passed out on him. :pervie:

Oh, yes, another thing... You missed out on their Jan Dai Jai segment, but they showed a little preview of their waterfall scene. Here's the actual scene from episode 12. Eh, it was shortened, but it was still sweet. :cry:

OMGGGGGGG. And him feeling guilty  because he thought she loved Watit and not him. ToomVill why are u breaking my heart like this lol
Thanks!!! I'm so sad I missed out hope I get to see the segment soon!! STUPID INTERNET. If I disappear again it means my internet died again.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMGGGGGGG. And him feeling guilty  because he thought she loved Watit and not him. ToomVill why are u breaking my heart like this lol
Thanks!!! I'm so sad I missed out hope I get to see the segment soon!! STUPID INTERNET. If I disappear again it means my internet died again.

My heart is aching for both Rut and May, especially Rut. :weep:

Aw...ok. Hope that that stupid net connection doesn't fail you again. :console: Oh, as for the segment, only the beginning was memorable. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Poor Rut...May can be so overbearing and bossy at times. And then, there's poor May, when Rut is too rough and aggressive to her. :lol2:

Ok! I have my ToomVill work cut out for me today. :strong:

AikOm^_^

:whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: Rut's expression upon his own pee coming back to splash him on his face is priceless! :rofl:

AikOm^_^

Whahaha, they are gorgeous, bathing together! :drool: :spicy: :pervie: Gotta love the devil in cheeky Rut for teasing her! :ghehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG…I was annoyed with the pregnant lady.  Couple bickering away while she’s in intense pain.  May can be a brat too.  She’s so bossy. 

I didn’t think it was a good idea for them to fight over the machete.  So scary.  :facepalm: May looked like she was about to fall.  May adopted the pig.  She was even petting it. 

:shock2:   Rut even did the “shake” after peeing.  I can’t…his face when May applied it on her arm is my exact face.  :lmao2:  The walk to the waterfall…hilarious.  The disgusted sounds they were both making. 

Aw…Rin is so upset with Mai, she couldn’t even ride the motorcycle facing forward.  I love her eyebrows. 

“May chop Watit nah!” Drunk May is soooo cute!  And “Kee lai ya ma!” with two fingers up.  I can’t stop laughing.  And Watit making the moaning sounds.  I dies… :rofl: