ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

You should just bookmark that website or something, Ceda! :whaha: Then, you'll rock yourself. But aw, thank you! :blush: :kiss: That website usually have the new episodes up by noon or something. The streaming on the website isn't too bad for me, either. :eek:
I actually did, but for some reason when I go back on, it takes me to then main page??? And I can't read anything after that.  

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Gosh! I just love it how Toomtam can act from being hungry for Vill in one scene to being overwhelmingly worried about her in the next. Hahah!

I loved all of their moments today. They were serious and sweet, no comedy. Hehe.

Toomtam's eyes are exceptionally big in these emotional scenes. Hahah.

Oh, so true about Toomtam! :bhehe: I thought the same thing about his eyes, too, during the emotional scenes, especially in the confession scene. :spin: :cry: I'm surprised Rut wasn't more loving towards May after she practically offered herself to him. Ok, hehe, not offered, but she really opened up to him and was truly affectionate and touchy. :blush: Perhaps because he was trying to distance himself? :huh:

There were a few comical scenes, but their scenes were mostly serious and sweet. :wub:

ceda_lee said:
I actually did, but for some reason when I go back on, it takes me to then main page??? And I can't read anything after that.  

Aw, is that right? Good thing I'm here to share it with you, then, huh? Haha, just kidding. :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Rut couldn't accept May's feelings, he said to her why if I'm not the person you think I am or why if things aren't what they seem to be. May was confused and said no matter who Watit becomes, she'll love this Watit forever. So Rut is stuck not knowing who she loves but if she loves him then it's wrong because he's lying to her and she's falling for her husband's brother. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Rut couldn't accept May's feelings, he said to her why if I'm not the person you think I am or why if things aren't what they seem to be. May was confused and said no matter who Watit becomes, she'll love this Watit forever. So Rut is stuck not knowing who she loves but if she loves him then it's wrong because he's lying to her and she's falling for her husband's brother. Lol

When he said that, was it during her confession under the fireflies, or at the end of episode 12? He looked so melancholy at the end, and I believe she asked him what he was talking about or what he meant... :blush: Even if he said or thought that, he was still so happy when she announced their hubby-and-wife relationship to the whole village. :bhehe:

Speaking of the ending to episode 12 (another abrupt ending -_-), I love that moment when Rut walked up to her sitting on the log. My heart melted when she touched his face where she shaved off his facial hair. :heart: :faint: Such a sweet and tender moment! :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

When he said that, was it during her confession under the fireflies, or at the end of episode 12? He looked so melancholy at the end, and I believe she asked him what he was talking about or what he meant... :blush: Even if he said or thought that, he was still so happy when she announced their hubby-and-wife relationship to the whole village. :bhehe:

Speaking of the ending to episode 12 (another abrupt ending -_-), I love that moment when Rut walked up to her sitting on the log. My heart melted when she touched his face where she shaved off his facial hair. :heart: :faint: Such a sweet and tender moment! :spin:
Rut said that when May confessed her love with the fire flies.

Yeah, this episode is nothing but sweetness and calmness before the STORM in the next episodes. Hahaha. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Aw...Rut has a serious dilemma.  I'm already loving episode 12.  

:clap: :thumbsup: Yay, you're loving it, too! Ooh, which dilemma are you referring to? Him "trying" not to fall for May, or taking care of a sick May, or rescuing May from the baddies? :eek:

aiyaja said:
Rut said that when May confessed her love with the fire flies.

Yeah, this episode is nothing but sweetness and calmness before the STORM in the next episodes. Hahaha. :dance1:

Aw, ok, thanks! :kiss: Yeah, even though he said that, he was still so happy when she told the villagers that they were husband-and-wife. :lol:

Ah, no...we all must face the music sometimes. :teary: Wish we would get a little bit more sweetness before the storm hits. -_-

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Rut washed May’s bra.  I was blushing…
May looks so pretty in the Hmong skirt.  

Maiko, yes, thank goodness for you.  And I was talking about him not accepting May's feelings even if he wants to.  The guilt he feels about falling for his brother's wife.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The water at the water is so clear & clean looking.  Why are they using soap there?  

Oh that look when Rut asked May if he remembers what happened last night  :crush:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Rut washed May’s bra.  I was blushing…
May looks so pretty in the Hmong skirt.  

Maiko, yes, thank goodness for you.  And I was talking about him not accepting May's feelings even if he wants to.  The guilt he feels about falling for his brother's wife.  

I was both blushing and giggly over him washing her bra! :ghehe: Gah, they need more intimate scenes. Yes, I thought she looks very beautiful in the Hmong skirt; I would love to see Vill wear the complete Hmong outfit.

Ah, ok, my first guess was kind of correct. :D

ceda_lee said:
The water at the water is so clear & clean looking.  Why are they using soap there?  

Oh that look when Rut asked May if he remembers what happened last night  :crush:

It may have looked clear, but I'd have still used soap. :lol: Haha, May was flustered when he asked her that! :lol2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
When Rut was washing May's bra, it reminded me of our convo with Sunny about Toomtam knowing Vill's bra size by now since he's been all over that area since SSP. Hahah!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh Toomtam's voice.  He can lalalala to me for-e-va.  And the song he sang (one of my favorites)...oh lordy lord!  :spicy: I'm melting...somebody help...anybody.  I keep rewinding to right when he starts singing.  

They're away from home & didn't even have ONE willing scene?!  That is dumber than the dumbest thing I've ever seen.    

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
When Rut was washing May's bra, it reminded me of our convo with Sunny about Toomtam knowing Vill's bra size by now since he's been all over that area since SSP. Hahah!

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Funny you mentioned that, for I thought about Sunny's suspicion that May was probably drunk during the scene of her planting a kiss on Rut. Sunny was right! :lolyup: I...I actually wonder what Vill's bra size is... :secret: Perhaps Toomtam really does now... :pervie:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Oh Toomtam's voice.  He can lalalala to me for-e-va.  And the song he sang (one of my favorites)...oh lordy lord!  :spicy: I'm melting...somebody help...anybody.  I keep rewinding to right when he starts singing.  

They're away from home & didn't even have ONE willing scene?!  That is dumber than the dumbest thing I've ever seen.    

Aw, which song is that, Ceda? :woot: That's what I said about Toomtam's voice, too. :bopping: Love that voice of his! Oh, boy! Sounds like you're really into that scene. :shock2:

What a waste of "lost" time, huh?! They would have had a lot of fun by now.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! Sunny and her hypotheses are usually right. If only they had Sunny's pervy mindframe when filming this, we would have a lot more racy skinship! Hahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! Sunny and her hypotheses are usually right. If only they had Sunny's pervy mindframe when filming this, we would have a lot more racy skinship! Hahah!

I'm finding out for myself that her hypotheses are usually on the spot. :lolyup: Aw, I miss Sunny's perverted mindset. :cry1: Actually, I think any of our perverted mindframes will do, Aiyaja. I especially love yours and Ceda's. :bhehe: *Sigh* All those potential racy skinship... :cry: Out the window! :facepalm: I just pray they don't cut out the scene of Rut and May cuddling in bed. :worthy:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Vill has a nice butt...not too much.  Just enough.  A good handful  :pervie: I was checking out her behind when the bad guy carried her away.  

:lmao3: Really?  Was the bomb necessary?!  How did the bad guys have bombs?  This isn't a war drama.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! That's funny Ceda! I thought the same too. If I was Vill, I would have been like no, don't carry me, just drag me. Lol

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Vill has a nice butt...not too much.  Just enough.  A good handful  :pervie: I was checking out her behind when the bad guy carried her away.  

:lmao3: Really?  Was the bomb necessary?!  How did the bad guys have bombs?  This isn't a war drama.  

Hehe, yep, she does. But I was too upset that she got carried like that by anybody else but Toomtam, so I didn't pay close attention though. :lol:

No, the bomb was not necessary at all! :loool: Oh, another thing that was upsetting...why the sheep did the camera focus on each of the thugs' individual fall after Rut finished with them and ran away? That was too many seconds wasted on them and their state of unconsciousness. :rolleyes: And whatever happened to them afterwards? :shrug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Jan Dai Jai is posted at this Vill Fan's account for those who haven't watched it yet ja.

Ahhh, Vill looks gorgeous in the BTS for this new MV.

From the BTS, this song is about how Vill doesn't treat her boyfriend too well like she neglects him and stuff but she really loves him but doesn't take the chance to appreciate him and tell him her feelings, so in the end they break up and he marries someone else. It's a very sad song. Vill had to do many crying scenes. Awes, Vill is sooo gorgeous, can't wait to see it. Ahem, Vill, Son. Hahahah.

http://youtu.be/x7FXqlsbLpo