AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Jan Dai Jai is posted at this Vill Fan's account for those who haven't watched it yet ja.

Ahhh, Vill looks gorgeous in the BTS for this new MV.

From the BTS, this song is about how Vill doesn't treat her boyfriend too well like she neglects him and stuff but she really loves him but doesn't take the chance to appreciate him and tell him her feelings, so in the end they break up and he marries someone else. It's a very sad song. Vill had to do many crying scenes. Awes, Vill is sooo gorgeous, can't wait to see it. Ahem, Vill, Son. Hahahah.

*VIDEO*

How are their videos for the Jan Dai Jai segment visible? :teary: But all right! :clap: Yep, Vill does look gorgeous for her new MV. :wub: Yikes, at first I was alarmed you meant that Son is in the same MV as her, until I realized what you meant about him and Vill. Tsk tsk, Aiyaja. :lol2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, maybe she asked them? Or is allowed by them? I don't know either. But you can still watch them right, just can't share?

I wish it was Son and Vill in the MV. You know I was never really fond of Son either because he was such a stiff actor but I softened up a lot to a point of cheering Son and Vill on because he's been the only guy ever to protect Vill in the media. Yes, they had their differences and moments of being mad at each other which showed in their interviews but for the majority of times, he's always respected and spoke well of her, which is something he doesn't have to do since it will only bring more trouble to him by showing too much. Plus, Son has always adored Vill ever since teens. Yes, Son may be moving on with his life but to me, what he has given Vill still remains so beautiful to me especially when I truly want the best for Vill. But whatever makes her happy na but just not Nong. Haha.

GOOD MORNING!!  :dance3:  :dance1:  I had a restless night and missed school today.. :numchuck:

Sorry to butt in but Who is Nong? Does it mean that Vill is single? What happened to her Punny?

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, maybe she asked them? Or is allowed by them? I don't know either. But you can still watch them right, just can't share?

I wish it was Son and Vill in the MV. You know I was never really fond of Son either because he was such a stiff actor but I softened up a lot to a point of cheering Son and Vill on because he's been the only guy ever to protect Vill in the media. Yes, they had their differences and moments of being mad at each other which showed in their interviews but for the majority of times, he's always respected and spoke well of her, which is something he doesn't have to do since it will only bring more trouble to him by showing too much. Plus, Son has always adored Vill ever since teens. Yes, Son may be moving on with his life but to me, what he has given Vill still remains so beautiful to me especially when I truly want the best for Vill. But whatever makes her happy na but just not Nong. Haha.

I can view them if I logged into my YouTube account, but according to Ceda, she and the others can't view the videos. :teary:

Aw, it's ok, Aiyaja; I do understand that we all want the best for Vill, even though the things we want for her do differ. :console: :grouphug: :kiss: So, Nong and Vill are still talking with each other? :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
Hahah, didn't want to kill the ToomVill vibes here.

I love ToomVill but we have accept that he's taken. Sadly.

*Sniff* I've already accepted a long time ago that he's taken, but that doesn't stop me from loving them so much on screen and off screen. :weep: Whatever makes them both happy... :cry:

Kimberry<3 said:
GOOD MORNING!!  :dance3:  :dance1:  I had a restless night and missed school today.. :numchuck:

Sorry to butt in but Who is Nong? Does it mean that Vill is single? What happened to her Punny?

Aah, it's morning already, KimBerry! Haha, morning to you! Ouch, you missed school? I'm sorry. :console:

Nong is one of Boy Pakorn's brothers, I believe. :eek: Punny and Vill were just talking to each other at one point.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Supposedly Vill and Nong are still talking as friends. They could really just be friends. Please Lord let that be the case. Hahahah! No offense.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Supposedly Vill and Nong are still talking as friends. They could really just be friends. Please Lord let that be the case. Hahahah! No offense.

:whahuh: :loool: :console:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know who Nong is but based on the interviews I've seen of him, uh no. I usually have a high tolerance for people na but Nong is just one of them that I can't stand. Hehe. I'm not a Boy fan but even then I admit that boy is funnyyyyyy! Especially during the Lor Mak Mak concert; he was good at entertaining.

Haha, yeah. He's Hanong on IG. Vill likes his photos...eh.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
ahhhh Thank you Maiko and aiyaja..

So that's who Nong is.. is he hanongh or something like that on IG? 

Oh, I guess that is his IG... :eek: And you're welcome! :kiss:

aiyaja said:
I don't know who Nong is but based on the interviews I've seen of him, uh no. I usually have a high tolerance for people na but Nong is just one of them that I can't stand. Hehe. I'm not a Boy fan but even then I admit that boy is funnyyyyyy! Especially during the Lor Mak Mak concert; he was good at entertaining.

Haha, yeah. He's Hanong on IG. Vill likes his photos...eh.

Aw, ok... Well, good luck to our Vill. :cheer:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! I don't want Vill to hinder herself from meeting really good people by playing it too safe or settling for someone because she's been burned before na. So yes, good luck to her in this love arena.

But for now, Vill belongs to Toomtam. Hahah.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Vill has a nice butt...not too much.  Just enough.  A good handful  :pervie: I was checking out her behind when the bad guy carried her away.  

:lmao3: Really?  Was the bomb necessary?!  How did the bad guys have bombs?  This isn't a war drama.  
Agree about that concerning Vill. I noticed that yesterday when she had only her white tank top and jeans on. It molded het body nicely ;)

I think Vill is scared of relationship now

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I actually think Vill is too skinny in here. I can see how skinny her arms have become and her chest area, I can see her bones. But she's so hot though.

I agree. She should never settle just coz it's convenient. All I want is to see her really happy in her life and love. 
I really thought she was still talking to Punny.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I actually think Vill is too skinny in here. I can see how skinny her arms have become and her chest area, I can see her bones. But she's so hot though.
Yes I can see the bones compared to SSP days but she still kept this "s" shaped bodyline wchich is enhanced through her jeans :)

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
WTH Maiko! you trying to kill me with your signature pic. I swear I have to stop and watch the gif each time I read your post lol.

AikOm^_^

I guess this is the point in which I stop quoting all the posts. :cry1: We'll be moving too fast now. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
Hahah! I don't want Vill to hinder herself from meeting really good people by playing it too safe or settling for someone because she's been burned before na. So yes, good luck to her in this love arena.

But for now, Vill belongs to Toomtam. Hahah.

Yes, good luck to her in the love department. :kiss: And YES! For now, Vill belongs to Toomtam. :cry: :spin: :wub:

amylovemeng1 said:
WTH Maiko! you trying to kill me with your signature pic. I swear I have to stop and watch the gif each time I read your post lol.

Why, thank you. :ghehe: It's serving its purpose very well. :lolyup: Even I have to watch it now and then just to make me happy. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Aw...what Rut said to May at the end was so sad.  About how when they get back, they'll have to face reality.  

Dang, that's what he said to her? :weep: Happy bubble burst now. :cry1: