AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
So much to do today after work. Finally have some time for NJ. I have a couple of pages to read.

Aw, welcome home! :console: :grouphug: Hope you can finally relax now, Ceda? :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I agree. NJ's editing is pretty bad lol. And I'm sorry to say, TOO MUCH SIDE CHARACTERS SCENE LOL (maybe its just me craving for ToomVill) I don't know but they just sometimes really bores me out but there are some scenes I do like. I do not think this is a slap/kiss lakorn, there I said it. Somehow I think things are moving quite slow and here they are, finishing the lakorn at 15 episodes. I don't know but at times the timing seems pretty off to me. I don't mind them dragging it though, I need more lol. Definitely not as hot as SSP (man there are too many kissing and grabbing in there LOL) NJ is still sweet and enjoyable.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't stop watching those river scenes! I can practically recite their lines! Man just 3 more episodes so that pretty much means only 1 more sweet scenes and is their ending scene. NOOOOOOO!

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I agree. NJ's editing is pretty bad lol. And I'm sorry to say, TOO MUCH SIDE CHARACTERS SCENE LOL (maybe its just me craving for ToomVill) I don't know but they just sometimes really bores me out but there are some scenes I do like. I do not think this is a slap/kiss lakorn, there I said it. Somehow I think things are moving quite slow and here they are, finishing the lakorn at 15 episodes. I don't know but at times the timing seems pretty off to me. I don't mind them dragging it though, I need more lol. Definitely not as hot as SSP (man there are too many kissing and grabbing in there LOL) NJ is still sweet and enjoyable.

I like most of the side characters, but I really wish they had done a better job with the production, editing, and everything else. Hehe, no, Ngao Jai is not as spicy hot as SSP, but it's in a league of its own to me. :D Now, may ToomVill reunite in a truly spicy lakorn, far more spicier than SSP! :worthy:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
And WHOEVER edits episode 12 that clip where Toomtam is singing, I WANNA THROW THAT PERSON OUT OF THE WINDOW
YEAH. CAUSE I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY CUT SHORT TOOMTAM'S SINGING. LIKE WHAT THE HECK? Here I was enjoying and suddenly they just abruptly cut it out hell it wasn't even a smooth transition to the next scene. And if you notice about the kiss, after May kissed Rut and him pushing her away, you can CLEARLY see that they cut out something from there because the scenes doesn't match. Sorry for my rant

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Can't stop watching those river scenes! I can practically recite their lines! Man just 3 more episodes so that pretty much means only 1 more sweet scenes and is their ending scene. NOOOOOOO!

Ooh, which river scenes? Which lines? Hehe, I want to know! :spin:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
And WHOEVER edits episode 12 that clip where Toomtam is singing, I WANNA THROW THAT PERSON OUT OF THE WINDOW
YEAH. CAUSE I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY CUT SHORT TOOMTAM'S SINGING. LIKE WHAT THE HECK? Here I was enjoying and suddenly they just abruptly cut it out hell it wasn't even a smooth transition to the next scene. And if you notice about the kiss, after May kissed Rut and him pushing her away, you can CLEARLY see that they cut out something from there because the scenes doesn't match. Sorry for my rant

:lmao2: Right, that was a terrible scene "transition," if you can even call it that. :lolyup: Ah, thanks for pointing that out about the "missing" scene/something after their kiss! I was going to make a note of that, but you saved me the trouble. :worthy:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I like most of the side characters, but I really wish they had done a better job with the production, editing, and everything else. Hehe, no, Ngao Jai is not as spicy hot as SSP, but it's in a league of its own to me. :D Now, may ToomVill reunite in a truly spicy lakorn, far more spicier than SSP! :worthy:

I am wishing for that too, hope they get a lakorn far more spicier than SSP! But I feel hopeless omg cause Toomtam seems like he doesn't have any new lakorns and Vill is busy with other pra eks. Sigh.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: Right, that was a terrible scene "transition," if you can even call it that. :lolyup: Ah, thanks for pointing that out about the "missing" scene/something after their kiss! I was going to make a note of that, but you saved me the trouble. :worthy:

YEAH, You can't even call that a TRANSITION cause it was so bad!!!! Like dude, let Toomtam finish his song, what!?! You can't even spare him one minute or two to finish that song!!?!?! People just don't randomly throw in scenes like that I'm so frustrated forgive me. About the kiss, I have a feeling that they said something after the kiss and some prick cut it out obviously. Someone fire the editor and they can call me anytime to edit cause I can do a better transition LMFAO

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I am wishing for that too, hope they get a lakorn far more spicier than SSP! But I feel hopeless omg cause Toomtam seems like he doesn't have any new lakorns and Vill is busy with other pra eks. Sigh.

Well, the only thing we can do is let Exact, One HD, and Aom know about our love and wishes for them. ToomVill are worth a fight, and I'm willing to! :numchuck: The odds may be against us, but we'll never know unless we try. :console:

ImmaSingaholic said:
YEAH, You can't even call that a TRANSITION cause it was so bad!!!! Like dude, let Toomtam finish his song, what!?! You can't even spare him one minute or two to finish that song!!?!?! People just don't randomly throw in scenes like that I'm so frustrated forgive me. About the kiss, I have a feeling that they said something after the kiss and some prick cut it out obviously. Someone fire the editor and they can call me anytime to edit cause I can do a better transition LMFAO

Some "prick?" Golly, you're angry! :lmao3: KimBerry and I were quite frustrated, too, when we were both watching it live together. Aw, if only you were there at that time! :spin: :kiss: Hehe, there would have been a whole lot more anger and laughs! :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Well, the only thing we can do is let Exact, One HD, and Aom know about our love and wishes for them. ToomVill are worth a fight, and I'm willing to! :numchuck: The odds may be against us, but we'll never know unless we try. :console:

Some "prick?" Golly, you're angry! :lmao3: KimBerry and I were quite frustrated, too, when we were both watching it live together. Aw, if only you were there at that time! :spin: :kiss: Hehe, there would have been a whole lot more anger and laughs! :grouphug:

AHAHAHAHAHA Awww I wish I was there! I hope to catch it live with you guys next week! Hopefully the internet won't die on me. :spin:  I literally do this everyday now :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:
Ok I am gonna calm down now and gonna make some NJ MV soon despite the BAD editing. I can still survive with that kiss. And all the hugging at the waterfall. And Toomtam is so hot with his beard 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
AHAHAHAHAHA Awww I wish I was there! I hope to catch it live with you guys next week! Hopefully the internet won't die on me. :spin:  I literally do this everyday now :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:
Ok I am gonna calm down now and gonna make some NJ MV soon despite the BAD editing. I can still survive with that kiss. And all the hugging at the waterfall. And Toomtam is so hot with his beard 

Gah, I hope so! Stupid Internet, don't fail ImmaSingaholic now! :smack: :gungirl:

Eek, looking forward to your Ngao Jai MVs then! :woot: Hehe, Toomtam is hot with his real facial hair! :drools:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

Ooh, which river scenes? Which lines? Hehe, I want to know! :spin:
River scene 1: Fish catching scene

May: If I didn't have you I wouldn't know how I'd be right now.
Rut: come now, no matter what, I wouldn't let you be alone

O M G!!!!!! SO SWEET!! :heart:

River scene 2: night confession

May: In the beginning when I had to marry you, there was a reason. I had to help Mi
Rut: I know that.
May: but what you don't know is that when I first came to live with you, it was very uncomfortable.
Rut: that extreme?
May: do you know that since we were children, I never thought of you more then just friends until today, right now,
Rut: right now, what are you feeling?
May: right now, I'm not sure. All I know is you are nice to me, you saved my life many times, you take care of me, you protect me. When I'm near you, do you know that I feel warm? Is it love? I don't really know but what I do know is that I can't be without you. Is this love?

O M G!! :wub:

I've died and floating into cloud 9! :cloud9:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh and then you have the:

May: In the future, whether you are weaker or as strong as superman , you will be the one I love forever. I love you, love you.

Hold up, I got to float again :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
River scene 1: Fish catching scene

May: If I didn't have you I wouldn't know how I'd be right now.
Rut: come now, no matter what, I wouldn't let you be alone

O M G!!!!!! SO SWEET!! :heart:

River scene 2: night confession

May: In the beginning when I had to marry you, there was a reason. I had to help Mi
Rut: I know that.
May: but what you don't know is that when I first came to live with you, it was very uncomfortable.
Rut: that extreme?
May: do you know that since we were children, I never thought of you more then just friends until today, right now,
Rut: right now, what are you feeling?
May: right now, I'm not sure. All I know is you are nice to me, you saved my life many times, you take care of me, you protect me. When I'm near you, do you know that I feel warm? Is it love? I don't really know but what I do know is that I can't be without you. Is this love?

O M G!! :wub:

I've died and floating into cloud 9! :cloud9:

Aw, thanks for the translations! :kiss: :grouphug: Gah, really sweet! Hehe, I'm floating there with you. :faint: :cloud9: :spin: I just love ToomVill! :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Maiko I hope I can get it done soon. I'm thinking about songs.
@Ncmeowmeow35 thank you for the translation, so sweet!!!!!
I think Rut must feel really torn apart. He's falling in love but it's with his brother's wife. It must suck to fall in love and at the same time feel bad about it.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh and then you have the:

May: In the future, whether you are weaker or as strong as superman , you will be the one I love forever. I love you, love you.

Hold up, I got to float again :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Oh, too sugary sweet! :spicy: :blush: Haha, come back down to us, Ncmeowmeow35! Or rather, wait for us! :weee:

aiyaja said:
Awwweee! Yeah, those two scenes were super sweet!

So there were sweet to you, too, huh, Aiyaja? :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic said:
@Maiko I hope I can get it done soon. I'm thinking about songs.
@Ncmeowmeow35 thank you for the translation, so sweet!!!!!
I think Rut must feel really torn apart. He's falling in love but it's with his brother's wife. It must suck to fall in love and at the same time feel bad about it.

Ooh, I have some ideas! :woot: Hehe, I told Marina my ideas, for she also was thinking of making some NJ MVs. What kind of songs are you thinking of? English songs? Or foreign songs?

Aw, poor Rut. :teary: Yep, really terrible situation for him to be in. :cry:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Ooh, I have some ideas! :woot: Hehe, I told Marina my ideas, for she also was thinking of making some NJ MVs. What kind of songs are you thinking of? English songs? Or foreign songs?

Aw, poor Rut. :teary: Yep, really terrible situation for him to be in. :cry:

Oh please do tell me some songs that you like, I am fine with english or foreign, I might consider to use it. Right now I have an idea and song for the MV, I won't spill details, I'll keep it as a surprise to you all ja ^___^ btw, do you know where can I watch the Chat Dai Jai segment?