AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Villnan, those artworks are flippin' gorgeous!!!! :woot: :drool: :wub: :clap: Love them!

huajaikaungtur said:
LOLOL, things just got real when you used that smiley with the gun, Maiko hahaha. But yes, I'm still living there! :)
And I believe I brought it up a while back like weeks ago actually, haha. So that's why I was surprised you remembered xD
Yesss, ToomVill sisters forever!!~

I need to stop these violent antics. :smack: :whistle: Haha, time to get back to you over at SSP's thread in a moment. :weee: :whahuh:

Hahahaha, ok, ok, there are just some things I remember about you and the others. :grouphug: And yep, ToomVill sisters forever! :highfive: :grouphug: :kiss:

amylovemeng1 said:
So I just came back from the SSP after reading you guys posts lol. So Maiko whatever happened to those pics that you promised to show phatman cause now I want to see it too lol

*Gasp* So you do visit SSP's thread now and then, Amy! Aw! :grouphug: Oh, those pictures. :sweat: I got distracted by other things, so I never even got started on them. :cry1: Um, you don't, for they're not related to our ToomVill. I'm sorry. :spin: :weep: I wish it was about their uncut love scene in episode 7, but nope. I'm still waiting for the day that we can finally see that scene. :worthy:

thailakornvideos said:

Thanks for sharing! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Question: Where I can post all pics I make (in this website)...Can someone tell me..

What do you mean? Do you mean that you want to create a new thread on Asianfuse specifically for your artworks? :eek: Or elsewhere?

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Yah new thread for my artwork

Ah, ok. If you go to our Artworks section, click on the "Start New Topic" button at the upper right corner to start your own thread. Will be looking forward to your thread! :clap: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Goodnight Villnan! :) Your artworks are always so fantastic, goshh! And you're so quick, too!! ^___^

I know it would take me effing forever to finish one! :cry1: :facepalm:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
VillNan: I love your artwork!!!!

I've been rewatching certain scenes at work! Haha. Omg. I love the sincere look Toomtam gazed at Vill when May announced their marital status. I mean, can it get any sweeter and clearer than that? That they have awesome chemistry? Those eyes, those deep sparks.

Just marry already these two. Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, Villnan would finish 10 artworks before I even finish 1, hahaha.

But yessss, these two should just get married already! Skip the dating and go right into marriage! hahaha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The more I watch them, the more I love them together. They soooo match.

It's sort of funny how everytime they meet in a lakorn, they're always married. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
VillNan: I love your artwork!!!!

I've been rewatching certain scenes at work! Haha. Omg. I love the sincere look Toomtam gazed at Vill when May announced their marital status. I mean, can it get any sweeter and clearer than that? That they have awesome chemistry? Those eyes, those deep sparks.

Just marry already these two. Haha.

How lucky you are that you can re-watch some of the scenes at work, Aiyaja! I wish I can do that when I go back to work tomorrow. Alas, I'm going to have to rely on my mind and fantasy. -_-

I was replaying that scene earlier, and eek! Toomtam's expression still gets to me! :spin: He doesn't stare like that at just any girl on screen...only Vill. He was truly happy and pleased in that moment. :blush: I mean, as Wapao(?) and her husband were walking away from them, Rut/Toomtam's turned to May/Vill first and stared lovingly at her some more before she turned to him. Maybe that was part of the script, but seriously, his raw emotions are too heartfelt. :wub: Suddenly, Rut's the blushing groom. :bhehe: YES to those eyes and sparks! :woot: Toomtam can say whatever he claims, but we know the way he looks at Vill is nothing at all like the way he looks at the other girls, even at his own girlfriend.

*Groan* If only they could marry... :weee: Perhaps by their third collaboration, fate will open the way for both of them? :woot: :worthy:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, Villnan would finish 10 artworks before I even finish 1, hahaha.

But yessss, these two should just get married already! Skip the dating and go right into marriage! hahaha

That first part, that sounds about right! :lolyup: Villnan is too talented! :bravo:

We all want that badly for ToomVill! :clap:

aiyaja said:
The more I watch them, the more I love them together. They soooo match.

It's sort of funny how everytime they meet in a lakorn, they're always married. Haha.

They match not just physically but also emotionally and everything else! :spin: Now, if they marry again for the 3rd time in a third collaboration, that's saying something. :pervie:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, I secretly watch it at work.

You know, I'm a firm believer that the eyes don't lie. The eyes unlock secrets that are kept deep down in our hearts. Perhaps some secrets we don't ever want to realize, acknowledge, or admit because they can't survive reality. Toomtam has sweet eyes for his real girlfriend too, but the eyes and sparks he has for Vill are something else. Both OST songs of this lakorn really depict Toomtam's eyes for Vill. It's like Toomtam has this sincere yet will never be fulfilled yearning, passion, and gaze towards Vill and confirmed, only Vill. ToomVill may never take their feelings outside of filming because they just can't but what they have shown us and what has surfaced in their eyes are directly from their hearts and souls. I honestly don't believe in anyone who says they don't feel anything when acting, that it's just a character. Even the best actors like Hollywood stars get lost in their roles and go into depression once the film ends because they're so deep into it. I'm sure there are moments when ToomVill's eyes lock in real life and they feel that electricity. Or when they see each other with another pra'ake or nang'ake, they both feel this tingly feeling inside. But they will never reveal it. Same goes for Ken and Anne and Aum and Aff. Hahah.

Well, let's not cry because it ended, but smile because it happened.

I'm glad ToomVill got to do comedy in here. Their sweet scenes have proven to me that they're perfect in any genre. But since they've done comedy and got that out of the way, I hope to see them in a real slap kiss in 2016!

I'm glad that this lakorn allowed us to see the sweetness and gentleness ToomVill can generate without all of the slap kiss drama. It takes real chemistry to sizzle anywhere.

Okay, perhaps Toomtam may just be acting in other lakorns with other actresses but with Vill, it's not. You can totally see the difference. If you don't, you may be biased. Haha. Am I biased? Perhaps so. But then if they both didn't have this much chemistry, we wouldn't feel so much for them. They both together make us run wild! Haha! I don't go wild easily. Hahah. Toomtam is a good actor but there's a clear difference between good acting and real acting. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah, I secretly watch it at work.

You know, I'm a firm believer that the eyes don't lie. The eyes unlock secrets that are kept deep down in our hearts. Perhaps some secrets we don't ever want to realize, acknowledge, or admit because they can't survive reality. Toomtam has sweet eyes for his real girlfriend too, but the eyes and sparks he has for Vill are something else. Both OST songs of this lakorn really depict Toomtam's eyes for Vill. It's like Toomtam has this sincere yet will never be fulfilled yearning, passion, and gaze towards Vill and confirmed, only Vill. ToomVill may never take their feelings outside of filming because they just can't but what they have shown us and what has surfaced in their eyes are directly from their hearts and souls. I honestly don't believe in anyone who says they don't feel anything when acting, that it's just a character. Even the best actors like Hollywood stars get lost in their roles and go into depression once the film ends because they're so deep into it. I'm sure there are moments when ToomVill's eyes lock in real life and they feel that electricity. Or when they see each other with another pra'ake or nang'ake, they both feel this tingly feeling inside. But they will never reveal it. Same goes for Ken and Anne and Aum and Aff. Hahah.

Well, let's not cry because it ended, but smile because it happened.

I'm glad ToomVill got to do comedy in here. Their sweet scenes have proven to me that they're perfect in any genre. But since they've done comedy and got that out of the way, I hope to see them in a real slap kiss in 2016!

I'm glad that this lakorn allowed us to see the sweetness and gentleness ToomVill can generate without all of the slap kiss drama. It takes real chemistry to sizzle anywhere.

Okay, perhaps Toomtam may just be acting in other lakorns with other actresses but with Vill, it's not. You can totally see the difference. If you don't, you may be biased. Haha. Am I biased? Perhaps so. But then if they both didn't have this much chemistry, we wouldn't feel so much for them. They both together make us run wild! Haha! I don't go wild easily. Hahah. Toomtam is a good actor but there's a clear difference between good acting and real acting. Haha.

What kind of work do you do that you have time on your hand to secretly watch lakorns? :bhehe: (I'm joking, you don't have to answer. :kiss:)

Agree with you about the eyes; they say a lot! And in Toomtam's eyes, we see so much in them. Aw, I definitely agree with you that both songs depit Toomtam's eyes for Vill, like you said. :bravo: Even from the early teasers and now all the scenes in Ngao Jai thus far, there are just so many emotions in Toomtam's eyes. Especially when he looks at Vill. Oh, I'm with you on the part about ToomVill feeling that spark when they lock eyes in reality. There are plenty of moments to convince me of this. :lol: Hah, I definitely feel the same way as you do, regarding the actors who say that they don't feel anything when acting out their character... Well, your points in part one of your post are too great for me to come up with my own, so yes, agree. :thumbsup:

Gah, you're absolutely right! Let's definitely be happy that ToomVill in Ngao Jai happened for us. :toast: :party: Eek, Aiyaja! That's what I've been saying about them, too! :woot: About how they're compatible in any genre, from comedy to drama to slap/kiss to etc.! Heck yes, we're all rooting for a real :slapandkissse3: storyline for them! Hah, that would make us even crazier than we already are now! :weee: Um-hmm, I definitely see it, too, that they still have chemistry outside of the slap/kiss genre. They just shine brightly in all their scenes together! They make me laugh, cry, spazz, and everything else! :lolyup:

Agree, agree, agree with you on everything! :worthy: They do make us feel so much for them, and they do make us go wild! :lolyup: The first time with SSP is understandably huge (meaning the buzz over them), but here we are again with Ngao Jai, even crazier than before! Maybe not so much for the storyline, but definitely for them. Their sparks are still there, even better than before! Now, just put them in a truly spicier storyline! :lol: We'll be an infinity times crazier! :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Instead of replying to Aiyaja with a bunch of agree, agree & agree. I'll just say I agree with everything you said, Lol.
Really love how you said "Let's not cry because it ended, but smiled because it happened." Awww, that's an awesome quote!!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Instead of replying to Aiyaja with a bunch of agree, agree & agree. I'll just say I agree with everything you said, Lol.
Really love how you said "Let's not cry because it ended, but smiled because it happened." Awww, that's an awesome quote!!

:whahuh: Hehe, you're just like me, Marina! I had to agree with Aiyaja on everything and add in just a teensy bit more. :bhehe: I love that quote from her, too. :cry: (<----Tears of happiness here!) :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, yes. Too much agreeing going on.
Like you always say, great minds think alike!

LOL, I love you explained those tears, Maiko hahaha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, yes. Too much agreeing going on.
Like you always say, great minds think alike!

LOL, I love you explained those tears, Maiko hahaha.

Our minds are great at times like this! :grouphug:

Oh, just had to explain that that teary emoticon is meant for tears of happiness. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
BTW, watching NJ right now! Slowly catching up woot! woot! :D
I love it, gahhh. I can't stop smiling and laughing. These two crack me up!

Yay, you get to sit back and relax now! :clap: B) You can't stop smiling and laughing? Hah, which episode are you on? Episode 11? Or 10? I know those are the funny ones. :lol2: