huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, yesss. I'm still on Episode 10. I was just watching the scene where they're both in their sexy white tanktops.
And May just had that dream, hahahaha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pictures and GIFs for ToomVill's upcoming Sister Day segment. Aah, the last segment about them in Ngao Jai. :spin: I really shouldn't hold any high hopes for it, but...I'm so excited to see them on the show!

They're looking gorgeous and beautiful like always. All the photos of them are so squeal-worthy! It hurts me to hid the rest of the photos under that spoiler tag... :cry1: OMGosh, that first photo of Vill helping Toomtam with his Watit glasses! :faint: How stinkin' cute is that?! And the way they were looking at each other! It makes my heart melt. :faint: Haha, on nearly all the talk shows ToomVill have gone to, the hosts sure loved to ask him to demonstrate his Watit persona. I mentioned this before, and I'll do it again. They've also asked ToomVill to demonstrate their :slapandkissse3: scenes, too. :pervie: I mean, Ngao Jai only had one actual slap/kiss scene, but hehe, they sure adore ToomVill in that kind of scene. :ghehe:

Aiyaja, I know we shouldn't get our hopes up, but that third photo of Toomtam handing the microphone to Vill...it makes me excited. :weee: Gah, please don't goof up, Vill! Sing with your man! For his sake! For ours! :worthy: All those photos of just the two of them...they're simply beautiful. :cloud9: The fourth one of them staring at each other while Vill giggled, kekeke, too precious! And the photos of their :slapandkissse3: demonstration!!! :woot: :yahoo: And the photo of them posing together, standing side by side! All their photos...are too perfect! :faint:

I didn't get the chance to gush over the preview video that Lanblue shared with us. So, I'm going to go over it right now! :dance1: Toomtam's singing...how many times have I died for him and Vill now? Too many times! It actually doesn't sound like his best vocal performance, but eek! It still makes me crazy! Plus, Vill is playing piano to his performance! How freakin' awesome and perfect is that?!!!!!! :bravo: :wub: As for that :slapandkissse3: demo, did you see the intensity between them? They were really into it! The heavy breathing, the stares, etc.! :spicy: Vill's silly dancing is adorable! I love how Toomtam was staring at her while she was dancing. :bhehe: Really looking forward to their Sister Day segment this Saturday! Going to be super early for me, but I will catch it live! :strong:

Credits: Sisterday's Facebook; sisterday_tv's IG; GMM Grammy.

The two GIFs:

​
 ​
The pictures:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, yesss. I'm still on Episode 10. I was just watching the scene where they're both in their sexy white tanktops.
And May just had that dream, hahahaha.

Whahaha, wasn't that hilarious?!!!!! :lmao3: :rofl: I love that scene and the comedy in it! Hehe, poor Rut! And ow! They looked so darn delicious in their simple white tank tops. :drool:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh gosh, ToomVill. You always have this magic on me with your out-of-this-world chemistry. Thank you so much, Maiko for making my night even more perfect with these photos/GIFs!

They're so freakin cute! And I gotta say loving both of their outfits here. Toomtam has such a unique sense of fashion and I truly admire his style. Where to find a guy like that? Haha.
And then Vill is so gorgeous. Loving her hair always and she's so silly here! Seeing more of Vill's bubbly personality makes me so happy. She's so contagious making me smiley with her here :)

That picture of her helping him with his glasses is adorable, awww. The way she looks at him with that smiling expression. And please Vill, just sing with Toomtam already. We do not care about your singing skills -- we jus want to see a duet between you two beautiful people!!!

Oh goshh!! THE PHOTOS IN THE SPOILERS!! They're like the opposite of the photos not in the spoilers, hahaha. Things just got real and spicy!! That grip Toomtam has on Vill's arm though, wow. So much tension going on! And then that slap, ow owww.

ToomVill is beautiful, absolutely beautiful T^T

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, it was super hilarious! And now, I'm at the scene where they wake up entangled in each other's arms and legs. Ahhh, so freakin cuuuute T^T
And Vill just has to put back on her sweater, huh!? Couldn't just leave it off for that skin to skin action!? Hahaha, but yes they are super delishhh!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh gosh, ToomVill. You always have this magic on me with your out-of-this-world chemistry. Thank you so much, Maiko for making my night even more perfect with these photos/GIFs!
They're so freakin cute! And I gotta say loving both of their outfits here. Toomtam has such a unique sense of fashion and I truly admire his style. Where to find a guy like that? Haha.
And then Vill is so gorgeous. Loving her hair always and she's so silly here! Seeing more of Vill's bubbly personality makes me so happy. She's so contagious making me smiley with her here :)
That picture of her helping him with his glasses is adorable, awww. The way she looks at him with that smiling expression. And please Vill, just sing with Toomtam already. We do not care about your singing skills -- we jus want to see a duet between you two beautiful people!!!

Oh goshh!! THE PHOTOS IN THE SPOILERS!! They're like the opposite of the photos not in the spoilers, hahaha. Things just got real and spicy!! That grip Toomtam has on Vill's arm though, wow. So much tension going on! And then that slap, ow owww.

ToomVill is beautiful, absolutely beautiful T^T

Eek, you're welcome for the photos, Marina! :kiss: I'm glad they made this night even better for you! :clap: Hah, I love both their outfits, too. I think both Toomtam and Vill have a unique sense of style, and while I love them for that, hehe, I got to say, I love it even more when they're dressed elegantly. Especially when they're together! :drool: Vill's hair looks gorgeous indeed! Aw, you're right about her bubbly personality. I know, right? That photo of her helping him with the glasses is hecka cute... :spin: Well, just agree, agree, agree with you on everything, especially the part about the duet! :worthy: We badly want to see a duet between them. :weep:

Ah, those photos of their little :slapandkissse3: demo sure are exciting, huh? :coverlaf: Hah, you're right about the situation being spicy! :spicy: I'm mesmerized by his grip on her arm and the tension in both their bodies and stances...well, I'm hypnotized by everything about them! :spin: They're beautiful indeed. :blush: :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, it was super hilarious! And now, I'm at the scene where they wake up entangled in each other's arms and legs. Ahhh, so freakin cuuuute T^T
And Vill just has to put back on her sweater, huh!? Couldn't just leave it off for that skin to skin action!? Hahaha, but yes they are super delishhh!

That scene of them waking up in each other's arms, it was so sweet and romantic! And the way their legs were entangled, it made me blush, and it still does every time I replay that scene!

:whahuh: :lmao2: Haha, I love your perverted thinking, Marina! You're right; Vill should have kept her sweater off. :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, love these two to bits -- they are beautiful! And thank you for agreeing with me so often, Maiko haha!
And just started Episode 11, yaaayy! Catching up :D

Also, Toomtam seems to be on another episode of Celebrity Game Night!
Ahhh, where do I even go to watch the episodes? T___T

Credit: ExactTv @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umUdPWgJUro

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, love these two to bits -- they are beautiful! And thank you for agreeing with me so often, Maiko haha!
And just started Episode 11, yaaayy! Catching up :D

Also, Toomtam seems to be on another episode of Celebrity Game Night!
Ahhh, where do I even go to watch the episodes? T___T

Credit: ExactTv @ youtube

*VIDEO*

Hah, I just can't help but agree with you! :highfive: And eek, you're now on episode 11? Yay! :clap:

Oh, that Celebrity Game Night segment! Now I kind of remember a few pictures of Toomtam and Guy when they went to film it with the others! Aw, Toomtam and Guy! :wub: Haha, Nike is there again with Toomtam! :lol: I guess it's an upcoming segment. Ooh la la, both Toomtam and Guy look so delicious! :yummy: :drools:

Gah, that reminds me! Sorry for not getting back to you earlier on this, Marina girl. :spin: Aiyaja uploaded the segment of ToomVill's Celebrity Game Night segment onto my YouTube Channel, but the video is blocked and can't be viewed by others. :teary: I'm sorry for letting you know so late. :grouphug: Let me check to see if there's an available link somewhere else. Be right back! :console:

AikOm^_^

lanblue said:
You mean the ToomVill segment? Here's the link from Anne's youku channel: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTAyNzMyMDY0.html. Just wonder what actors/actresses would be thinking about if they also watch every episode live?

Eek, thanks, Lanblue! :grouphug: :kiss: But looks like the video is cut short at the beginning? :eek: Aw, Anne works so hard! :wub: I better drop by her IG and thank her again. As for the celebrities watching it live themselves, hehe, I'm sure they would enjoy the show as much as we are. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
And yesss, I'll surely catch up tonight!
While ToomVill is making me super happy with their comedic scenes, Mouse and Cherreen are just ahhh. I adore these two cuties but I find Rin to be so unreasonable. Give Mai a break already :/ He's just trying to study, awwies.
By the way, watching the scene where Ruth dries May's hair for her. Awww, isn't Vill just gorgeous? I love her hair <3 And they way they look at each other, ah the feels!!!

But yesss, Toomtam and Guy are both so handsome!
I feel like I haven't seen him in ages but I did see him in his recent work. Gosh, I miss him. He seems to be doing well with his new family, eh? :)

If you brought that up earlier in the thread, I must have missed it, Maiko! No worries about it at all, girl :) Darn, it got blocked :/ But thank you so much, Maiko! I was going to go searching, too but I didn't even know where to start or how to find it, haha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
And yesss, I'll surely catch up tonight!
While ToomVill is making me super happy with their comedic scenes, Mouse and Cherreen are just ahhh. I adore these two cuties but I find Rin to be so unreasonable. Give Mai a break already :/ He's just trying to study, awwies.
By the way, watching the scene where Ruth dries May's hair for her. Awww, isn't Vill just gorgeous? I love her hair <3 And they way they look at each other, ah the feels!!!

But yesss, Toomtam and Guy are both so handsome!
I feel like I haven't seen him in ages but I did see him in his recent work. Gosh, I miss him. He seems to be doing well with his new family, eh? :)

If you brought that up earlier in the thread, I must have missed it, Maiko! No worries about it at all, girl :) Darn, it got blocked :/ But thank you so much, Maiko! I was going to go searching, too but I didn't even know where to start or how to find it, haha.

It's getting late, and I have work early in the morning, so I think I'm going to call a it a night pretty soon. :yawn:

Yes, Rin can be rather unreasonable, but love makes people crazy, especially young love! :crush: Hah, but I love their little spats and moments. If only Ngao Jai was longer for us to be able to fully enjoy Rut - May and Rin - Mai's building relationships!

Eek, that scene of Rut drying May's hair; I love the way they were staring at each other, too. :spin: And it was bittersweet when May called out Watit's name, and Rut got really melancholy over it. :teary: Poor Rut! Hehe, I love it when he got self-conscious of the situation and quickly dried her hair afterwards. :blush:

Aw, yes, Guy seems to be enjoying his new family and being a daddy. :cry: :wub: :heart:

Oh, no, I don't think I ever brought it up in the thread before, Marina... :scratchhead2: I found out about it from Aiyaja, but I got distracted by other things to announce that it got blocked. So bad of me. :smack: Thank goodness for Lanblue and Anne's link! :worthy: Hehe, I would just be relying on Google to help me look for an available link. :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Okay, Maiko! Get to sleep soon ....or you're probably already asleep! Goodnight deary!~ :D  :) I'll still be up for a while even though it's 2 am now. I just can't fall asleep, NJ's got me rolling here :D
Agree, young love especially! I'm liking how Mai and Rin's relationhip has bumps though! I enjoy their scenes :)

But Ruth and May is where the party's at. I am surprised I'm not bothered by Vill's comedic character here. I find that she's doing a great job and she's super cute. Ah, they are just too amazing together. Yes, Maiko! You described that hair drying scene so beautifully. I am in love with all their scenes. Just saw the scene where he was caring for her and cradling her in his arms, awww aww awww.

My sister happens to be a big Guy fan so whenever I tell her Guy will never come back to being pa'ek due to his daddy duties, she gets so mad at me, haha. I'm just joking though! I would like to see Guy take on another pa'ek role but he seems to be sticking to supporting for now.

Awww, it's fine Maiko! No worries :) Not your fault at all! An thank you so much for letting me know now! Thank you to Lanblue for letting us know :D Ohh, Google, eh? I was thinking of relying on youtube, hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maybe Vill does sing on Sister Day? The hubby is holding the mic for his wifey! Hahah.

Dang, now I sort of want Toomtam in A Love To Kill with Vill. It's a drama revenge plus, have you guys seen the BTS?! If not, take a look in that thread. Omg! New is soooo lucky! I think Vill looks soooo gorgeous in there. She's dressed so elegantly and high end due to her celebrity character in there. I've only seen Vill look this good for magazine photo shoots but for a drama? Aahhhh! Just sort of got me excited for that lakorn. Even if it flops at least Vill looked good! Hahah.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I hope Vill does sing! Would love for the hubby and wifey to sing together, hahaha.

And I was hoping for Toomtam to in ALTK, too but I'm okay with New and Vill.
Toomtam would have been awesome as Rain's character. I can imagine his sexy vengeful eyes, hahaha.
And Vill does look super nice, oh gosh. Looks like it'll be a sophisticated kind of lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But you know New looks really good, soooo good and fresh lately. He fits the role too. I can feel the angst just from the fitting. Is it just me or does Vill look like a completely different person every time they do different makeup on her and hair and clothes plus her acting too? Gosh! Vill looked so different in ALTK. So gorgeous. Haha. Of course! Duh! Gan and Nee right? And they were in the same lakorn. Vill looks so different yet the only difference between Gan and Nee physically was the lipstick and hairstyle. Lol

Well, I'm just happy that today is Thursday, soon it'll be the weekend and then we'll finally watch and enjoy the last show segment of our lovely ToomVill. Hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aiyaja, I know right, just saw the video you posted & oh gosh, New be looking too fine lately, too.
All these good looking men, I tell ya haha.
New's an amazing actor himself so I'm glad to see him finally take on a pa'ek role.
Vill does look super different but it's a good different! When you said she dressed so elegantly, I wasn't expecting much of a change just nicer clothes and all but wow. She's got a whole new & different vibe. She is so pretty, woman crush for real haha.
Can't stop watching the clip for her scenes... she is absolutely stunning <333

And yaaay, just barely catching up on NJ! Can't wait for the upcoming episodes!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Okay, Maiko! Get to sleep soon ....or you're probably already asleep! Goodnight deary!~ :D  :) I'll still be up for a while even though it's 2 am now. I just can't fall asleep, NJ's got me rolling here :D
Agree, young love especially! I'm liking how Mai and Rin's relationhip has bumps though! I enjoy their scenes :)

But Ruth and May is where the party's at. I am surprised I'm not bothered by Vill's comedic character here. I find that she's doing a great job and she's super cute. Ah, they are just too amazing together. Yes, Maiko! You described that hair drying scene so beautifully. I am in love with all their scenes. Just saw the scene where he was caring for her and cradling her in his arms, awww aww awww.

My sister happens to be a big Guy fan so whenever I tell her Guy will never come back to being pa'ek due to his daddy duties, she gets so mad at me, haha. I'm just joking though! I would like to see Guy take on another pa'ek role but he seems to be sticking to supporting for now.

Awww, it's fine Maiko! No worries :) Not your fault at all! An thank you so much for letting me know now! Thank you to Lanblue for letting us know :D Ohh, Google, eh? I was thinking of relying on youtube, hahaha.

...I'm still here. :teary: Can't stay away from this thread! The mind is strong, but the heart is weak! :lolyup: But, I will go to sleep in about 15 minutes. :bhehe: For sure.

I'm biased. I'm enjoying Vill's comical acting so much, because she just shines so brightly with Toomtam! :wub: All their funny scenes crack me up! They're surprisingly delightful in comedy together! :bravo: Oh, my, you think I described that hair-drying scene perfectly? Why, thank you. :blush: The scene of Rut caring for a sick May is hecka sweet! :spin:

Gah, sadly, I think Mr. Guy will continue to receive the supporting role only. :weep: But it's ok! He's good with whichever role he gets! :strong: Hehe, so cute and funny (and evil :smack:) how you tease your sister about poor Guy.

You know what, Marina? I was right. Yesterday, you did mention about Thursdays being your free day...right on page 326. :whatever: You owed me an apology! :tease: Haha, just kidding. :console: I'm bad at remembering things these days myself. :blush: Hehe, I couldn't resist going back a few pages for my own sanity to see if I was remembering things right or not. :lol:

aiyaja said:
Maybe Vill does sing on Sister Day? The hubby is holding the mic for his wifey! Hahah.

Dang, now I sort of want Toomtam in A Love To Kill with Vill. It's a drama revenge plus, have you guys seen the BTS?! If not, take a look in that thread. Omg! New is soooo lucky! I think Vill looks soooo gorgeous in there. She's dressed so elegantly and high end due to her celebrity character in there. I've only seen Vill look this good for magazine photo shoots but for a drama? Aahhhh! Just sort of got me excited for that lakorn. Even if it flops at least Vill looked good! Hahah.

Eek! Hubby and wifey?!!!! Haha, that's so cute! That part made me giddy! :woot: :wub:

Aw, you kind of want Toomtam in A Love to Kill with Vill?! :spin: Hehe, that would be awesome if he was, but I'm holding hope for an even better storyline for their third collaboration. :dude: Gah, you're right, Aiyaja! Vill does look super gorgeous and elegant from the fitting! :cry1: Jealous for Toomtam's sakes! :girlmad: Shoot, if only they would release more of their fitting photos!

huajaikaungtur said:
I hope Vill does sing! Would love for the hubby and wifey to sing together, hahaha.

And I was hoping for Toomtam to in ALTK, too but I'm okay with New and Vill.
Toomtam would have been awesome as Rain's character. I can imagine his sexy vengeful eyes, hahaha.
And Vill does look super nice, oh gosh. Looks like it'll be a sophisticated kind of lakorn.

Ooh, sexy vengeful eyes, huh? Our Toomtam is a pro at those killer expressions! Especially when they're directed at his little wife, Vill! :ghehe: I'm not that excited for New and Vill, but I'll definitely give them a chance. :lol: (Hey, almost like what I said for Toomtam and Vill at the very beginning of SSP. :bhehe: But in ToomVill's case, I was very excited for them. :lolyup:)

aiyaja said:
But you know New looks really good, soooo good and fresh lately. He fits the role too. I can feel the angst just from the fitting. Is it just me or does Vill look like a completely different person every time they do different makeup on her and hair and clothes plus her acting too? Gosh! Vill looked so different in ALTK. So gorgeous. Haha. Of course! Duh! Gan and Nee right? And they were in the same lakorn. Vill looks so different yet the only difference between Gan and Nee physically was the lipstick and hairstyle. Lol

Well, I'm just happy that today is Thursday, soon it'll be the weekend and then we'll finally watch and enjoy the last show segment of our lovely ToomVill. Hehe.

Oh, Aiyaja, you're not only one who thinks that way about Vill. Haha, my sister and sister-in-law think the same, too. Gah, I'm excited to see more of Vill (and even New) in A Love to Kill!

Yes, it'll be the weekend soon... Gah, the last show segment of them! :spin: Hope it doesn't disappoint! :worthy: Because it will be a while before we see them together again... :cry1:

huajaikaungtur said:
Aiyaja, I know right, just saw the video you posted & oh gosh, New be looking too fine lately, too.
All these good looking men, I tell ya haha.
New's an amazing actor himself so I'm glad to see him finally take on a pa'ek role.
Vill does look super different but it's a good different! When you said she dressed so elegantly, I wasn't expecting much of a change just nicer clothes and all but wow. She's got a whole new & different vibe. She is so pretty, woman crush for real haha.
Can't stop watching the clip for her scenes... she is absolutely stunning <333

And yaaay, just barely catching up on NJ! Can't wait for the upcoming episodes!

Haha, I've got a woman crush on her, too, Marina. Yay, you're almost there! At least you're having a blast, watching Ngao Jai!!! :clap:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I was shocked too when I saw that clip. Vill looks extremely classy and sexy. I totally agree with what you said, Vill totally carries a whole new vibe in ALTK. She's already acting with her eyes and body language. She's not even moving and yet she can display such a different vibe. Wow! I hope P'Noom orders Vill to keep her hair dark and no more cutting or coloring it until it finishes filming. Haha.

Aw, catch up na. Episodes 11 and 12 were my favorites. Hehe. Alrighty! Goodnight na ja.