AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
 yeah i hate that they are rushing too much!!! :(

HAHAHAHAH I think he deserves more than a smack!!! Yeah count it and let me know ja hahahaa  :woot:  :whahuh:
I wanna see those scenes back in HD tomorrow yay!!! Its so heartbreaking though, but I am so so happy they kept that kiss scene for us, it was a really cute scene. SPOILERS : he thought she was asleep so he kisses her forehead and goes back to sleep, then she wakes up and kiss him back and he was shocked. And she said if she wasn't fake sleeping she wouldn't know he kisses her secretly and he said "now we're even" and then she says she wants to hug too. ME DYING DYING DYING DYING

Oh, yes, Koon deserves more than a little smack on the head. :gungirl: :numchuck: Okie dokie, will let you know just how many outfits she had on in episode 14. :bhehe:

GAH, that kiss scene! :woot2: :weee: I saw two IG clips of it, and I assumed that he kissed her "sleepy" face first, and she woke up minutes later to kiss him back. I was right! :clap: AAAHHHH, FIN MAAAAAAK! :cloud9: :wub: Hehe, I'm dying with you. :faint: And I haven't even seen it in details yet! :lolyup:

VILLNAN said:
Noo I still need you to post pics!

Aw, ok. Don't worry, I will. :console: :kiss: Just need to hunt them down first. :cry:

for zeros said:
I rewatched some episode then find out!
Koon was wearing different kinds of leather jacket!
black(no collar) / black(with collar) /navy blue/ brown
I never knew  :woot:
maybe May's not the only one who changed clothes so frequently.
maybe Watit,either?  :shutup:  :shutup:  :shutup:

What's this? Now they got us investigating their wardrobes?!!! :whahuh: :loool: Too funnie!

ImmaSingaholic said:
Yeah we have a long list of things to criticize about when it comes to Exact's treatment to NJ  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:
I really don't want to face the truth that its ending. I don't want to leave this thread, I don't want to leave you guys. 
Maiko, WE NEED YOU FOR THE PICTURES. Singing *You are my superwoman~*  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
Sorry for my massive spoilers on episode 14 though. lol

Yeah to Exact. Just thinking about it makes me so angry! More about that later though. :sick:

Aw, I don't want you to leave, either! :spin: But it's close to bedtime for you, huh? :cry1:

Eek! Why, you darling charmer! :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: What a sweetheart! :kiss3: :heart: And no, no, no, no, NO! Thank YOU for the spoilers! :clap:

ImmaSingaholic said:
HAHAHAAH! Yeah he has different kinds of jackets, but its all dark colours, he looks hot though with those hahaha!
Watit has loads of shirts, collar shirts. Different colours. I like Rut dressing up as Watit more than the Rut beanie and jacket style. I like a man that dresses in suit and collar shirts. heheheheeh
May definitely has all the different outfits. Like pool outfit, yoga suit, dress, shorts, pants and her long PJ dress which I love (they look so comfy!) Girls has more advantage when it comes to wardrobe hahahahaah!

Hehe, I like both Watit and Rut's fashion styles (oh, the Watit as in Rut-Watit, when Rut took over Watit's identity). Oh, my gosh, so true about May! :loool: We girls are so darn lucky!

AikOm^_^

Gah, poor KimBerry! :teary: She must not be able to watch episode 14 live... :weep: KimBerry, love you! :heart: :kiss: Hope you get a :goodnite: rest! :console: Sweet dreams! :kiss3:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, yes, Koon deserves more than a little smack on the head. :gungirl: :numchuck: Okie dokie, will let you know just how many outfits she had on in episode 14. :bhehe:

GAH, that kiss scene! :woot2: :weee: I saw two IG clips of it, and I assumed that he kissed her "sleepy" face first, and she woke up minutes later to kiss him back. I was right! :clap: AAAHHHH, FIN MAAAAAAK! :cloud9: :wub: Hehe, I'm dying with you. :faint: And I haven't even seen it in details yet! :lolyup:

Aw, ok. Don't worry, I will. :console: :kiss: Just need to hunt them down first. :cry:

What's this? Now they got us investigating their wardrobes?!!! :whahuh: :loool: Too funnie!

Yeah to Exact. Just thinking about it makes me so angry! More about that later though. :sick:

Aw, I don't want you to leave, either! :spin: But it's close to bedtime for you, huh? :cry1:

Eek! Why, you darling charmer! :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: What a sweetheart! :kiss3: :heart: And no, no, no, no, NO! Thank YOU for the spoilers! :clap:

HAHAHAHA. I think I am going back to check out the wardrobes of the show. I love fashion girl!!!! hahaaha
If there is one thing you should know about me, I NEVER SLEEP EARLY. WHOOHOOO :woot:  :woot: 
I am a night owl !!! haahhaaha if I'm sleeping early something is seriously wrong. lol
I know I'm such a charmer eeekkkkkk  hahahahaah  :dance1:  :dance1:
You're welcome for the spoilers. I just can't help myself!!

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
HAHAHAHA. I think I am going back to check out the wardrobes of the show. I love fashion girl!!!! hahaaha
If there is one thing you should know about me, I NEVER SLEEP EARLY. WHOOHOOO :woot:  :woot:
I am a night owl !!! haahhaaha if I'm sleeping early something is seriously wrong. lol
I know I'm such a charmer eeekkkkkk  hahahahaah  :dance1:  :dance1:
You're welcome for the spoilers. I just can't help myself!!

You do just that and let us know! :lol2: Aah, so you're a late sleeper, too, eh? :highfive: You just described the both of us perfectly! :highfive: :grouphug: Yes, you adorable charmer! :smack: :console: :kiss3:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Gah, poor KimBerry! :teary: She must not be able to watch episode 14 live... :weep: KimBerry, love you! :heart: :kiss: Hope you get a :goodnite: rest! :console: Sweet dreams! :kiss3:

I'm sorry that she can't catch it live with us  :cry1:
Kimberry we're giving u all the love ja, hope you can catch up the episode tomorrow   :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

You do just that and let us know! :lol2: Aah, so you're a late sleeper, too, eh? :highfive: You just described the both of us perfectly! :highfive: :grouphug: Yes, you adorable charmer! :smack: :console: :kiss3:

I really wanna do that but I can't do it now ja, too busy with my MV. this MV might be the most difficult video I've ever made, extremely challenging. I am gonna be up late today trying to make some progress. Cause I suck and I'm so damn slow in doing things. 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I really wanna do that but I can't do it now ja, too busy with my MV. this MV might be the most difficult video I've ever made, extremely challenging. I am gonna be up late today trying to make some progress. Cause I suck and I'm so damn slow in doing things. 

Hahaha, it's fine if you never got to do that for their wardrobes in here. :console: Gah, that mysterious MV of yours...the wait is killing me! :weee: :faint: :crazy: Hehe, extremely excited for it! :dance1: Aw, take your time. :kiss: I'm slow, as well. :cry1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hahaha, it's fine if you never got to do that for their wardrobes in here. :console: Gah, that mysterious MV of yours...the wait is killing me! :weee: :faint: :crazy: Hehe, extremely excited for it! :dance1: Aw, take your time. :kiss: I'm slow, as well. :cry1:

HEHEHEEH then it will be a bigger surprise when u get to watch it hahaah!
I am going to focus on the MV and gonna leave here now for a while, talk to u later ja, have a great day na!  :kiss:  :heart:  :heart:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
HEHEHEEH then it will be a bigger surprise when u get to watch it hahaah!
I am going to focus on the MV and gonna leave here now for a while, talk to u later ja, have a great day na!  :kiss:  :heart:  :heart:

Darnation! Not only are you a charmer, but you're also a big tease! :cry1: :whatever: Urgh! :smack: You're killing me here. :faint:

Hehe, ok, have fun with your MV, then! :woot: :beer: I'll just have to keep myself occupied with other things. :bhehe: Aw, later now! :kiss3: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

The first photo of ToomVill indicated that it's from a BTS clip...gah, hopefully, somebody uploads the clip soon, if it's a new one. :worthy: And aw, those photos of them kissing each other on the cheek... Love the situation how Rut kissed her first, and then May woke up to kiss him back! :spin: :wub: Hehe, they were snuggling again. :blush: And as for those photos of them when the truth about Rut (and Watit) came out, gosh... I'm crying along with them. :weep: I really :heart: the scene when Rut left May to go back to his home. :teary: The instrumental of AB Normal's song was beautiful and perfect for the moment. And ToomVill...they were freakin' gorgeous like always. It's so sad how their yearning and sad scenes were rushed. :mellow:

Credits: gang_wanlarot, lakornexact,& onehdthailand's IGs; ช่อง one & Exact & Scenario's Facebooks.

AikOm^_^

This scene was beautifully executed... If only it wasn't cut short, it would have been an infinity times PERFECT! :rant: Again, the instrumental to Ab Normal's song was both soothing and heartbreaking. Very nicely done. And ToomVill's emotions...they just tore at my heart. :weep: I just love them! Waiting for an available video to create some GIFs from this moment. Haha, and their other moments. :bhehe: I recommend checking out gang_wanlarot's IG for more clips and pictures of today's episode. :wink:

Credit: gang_wanlarot's IG.

Rut's leaving.
May doesn't care for Rut...or so she acts.
She does care after all.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg that hurts!!! My poor Rut!

I'm crying inside for the both of them. :weep:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Omg I'm death here seeing those pics :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Omg I'm death here seeing those pics :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
VILLNAN said:
I can't wait to watch....Too bad after school I have some classes to attend .... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, you poor thing! :cry1: I'm sorry. :console: If the pictures are tearing you up already, it's even more heartbreaking in action. :weep: :grouphug: Darn, I hope your time at school goes by quickly.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, you poor thing! :cry1: I'm sorry. :console: If the pictures are tearing you up already, it's even more heartbreaking in action. :weep: :grouphug: Darn, I hope your time at school goes by quickly.
Yah even pics make me tears up so can you guess if I watch the action OMG I can't wait to cry

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Yah even pics make me tears up so can you guess if I watch the action OMG I can't wait to cry

Crying is good for the heart at times. :console: Let it all out, let it go.

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
So So NJ gonna end next week, I can't let NJ go yet! :cry: :cry: :cry:

It takes time...my heart will be hurting, too. :grouphug: Dang it, now you got me really sad, thinking about its final episode... :weep: :teary: :cry:

Going to take some snapshots of some of my favorite Rut - May moments in episode 13! I'm still waiting for episode 14 to be available. :weee: