AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Snapshots of their lovesick gazes at each other from episode 13, while I'm waiting for my GIFs. :spin: :wub:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish ep 14. I like this episode a lot. I love the kiss they give each other. It's not just some nose sniffing like ch. 3 but an actual real kiss on the cheek. I just wish they didn't rush NJ so much cause I feel like Koon hasn't done enough evil for the lakorn to end next week.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I love her top! I have one like it but it is black and red. Love those type of tops!

Cant believe it is ending next week!

Me, too! I especially love the ruffled edges; it's my kind of style. Vill looks great in the top! :drools: Ooh, you have a similar black and red top? Sounds beautiful!

As for the finale next week, I'm both in a state of shock and acceptance. :weep: I'm just going to focus on the positive things right now. :strong: Whatever will be will be. I'll save the big talk for the ending episode...that is, if my brain can function properly. :wackonut:

amylovemeng1 said:
Just finish ep 14. I like this episode a lot. I love the kiss they give each other. It's not just some nose sniffing like ch. 3 but an actual real kiss on the cheek. I just wish they didn't rush NJ so much cause I feel like Koon hasn't done enough evil for the lakorn to end next week.

Their kisses were so sweet and genuine. Yikes, not that I want them to extend it for more of Koon's evilness, but hahaha, extend it for more of Rut and May's scenes! :bhehe:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Compare koon to Nee in SSP we got like 8 or 9 episode of her just doing evil to the point of enough is enough. Since they cut so much of NJ I felt like the last two episode are really the only one that I saw Koon being evil or maybe it's because I paid too much attention to ToomVill I forgot the side characters exist lol.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Compare koon to Nee in SSP we got like 8 or 9 episode of her just doing evil to the point of enough is enough. Since they cut so much of NJ I felt like the last two episode are really the only one that I saw Koon being evil or maybe it's because I paid too much attention to ToomVill I forgot the side characters exist lol.

Urgh, Nee! :sick: Yeah, it was 9 episodes full of her evil deeds! Gosh, it still upset me, thinking about it. There were quite a few scenes of Koon's wickedness in past episodes, but I love how he doesn't overshadow the leads in here, which is how it should be. It's just too bad that NJ is ending all to quickly. -_- And because of that, there are suddenly a lot of his evil plans in this week's episodes... :mellow:

AikOm^_^

Oh, yes, another thing, Amy. Haha, when Vill kissed Toomtam's cheek in that scene, hehe, you can hear the smooching noise from that kiss. So cute! It's rather ironic how that heartfelt kiss contrasts to the fake one she bestowed on him in episode 9, when she was being overly affectionate to him on purpose. And now, she was really in love with him during their brief time of happiness. :cloud9: Aw, I wanted to see more of her being love-dovey with him. :wub:

Yay, these two GIFs are done! Ok, Rut's gentle expression is supposed to be soft and sweet, but the passion brimming behind Toomtam's eyes make me want to see something totally different for this scene. :pervie:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Mostly because all the evils was done by chard that's why I don't see koon that evil lol if you know what I mean.

I can totally see the difference in the kiss lol. During the first kiss when they were showing Vill face going in for some smooch even I want to kiss her too lol. She's so pretty.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm enjoying all their lovely dovey scenes Since epi 12. So super cute.

Ah, yes, ever since that scary situation that caused May to reflect on her feelings for him. :dance1: Hehe, personally, I've enjoyed all their scenes even though I still would love to change NJ's storyline to my own taste! :yummy: Gah, if only...if only there was at least one more episode of them being lovey-dovey... :teary:

amylovemeng1 said:
Mostly because all the evils was done by chard that's why I don't see koon that evil lol if you know what I mean.

I can totally see the difference in the kiss lol. During the first kiss when they were showing Vill face going in for some smooch even I want to kiss her too lol. She's so pretty.

Ooh, you're right! :eek: It was mostly Chard doing the evil things. :loool:

Hah, even you want to kiss Vill? :lolyup: Aw, that's so cute! I'll leave all the kissing to Toomtam; my heart's happier that way. :heart: Kekeke, Toomtam enjoyed all of her kisses. :kiss2:

AikOm^_^

*Sigh* Making GIFs take a long time. -_- But hooray, these two are done. :clap: Just a few more of this scene...then I can move onto other things... :spin: I love Toomtam's rugged hair during this scene! He's so delicious! And lovey-dovey Vill is just, once again, freakin' adorable! :spin: Oh, but wait, haha, these GIFs aren't even to the part of her being sweet on him yet. :lolyup: So, hold that thought until I get to that scene/GIF! So heartwarming how Rut gently sweeps May's hair away from her face and then bends down to kiss her! :faint: :heart: (Oh, gosh, the dilemma of using past or present tense verbs... :mellow: I guess I'll switch back and forth, depending on the situation. :smack:)

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Love their intense acting in ep.14. Toomtam is soo good in his emotion, EXACT would be foolish if they don't promote him further. He and Vill just have sooo much chemistry, it's like they are made for each other? For such a young actor, Toomtam nail his roles soo well.

Love that they have more loving scenes where Vill is giving her love to him. Who do we bombard to give them another lakorn together? :pervie:

AikOm^_^

Aw, it's incredibly quiet today. :whistle: But I shall be the loudmouth for us all! :strong: :lmao3: I hope you're all doing well and fine, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Going around IG, I realize I've left loooooooong-behind comments for Aom, One HD, and Exact at various times. :shutup: Anyway, just two hours ago, Aom left a very positive comment on her IG clip of our teary-eyed Rut and May (ToomVil). :blush: I believe she's thanking the fans for all the feedback. :cry: :wub: So, this makes me hopeful for the future... :spin: :worthy: Here's what she wrote. So sweet of her! Su su, P'Aom and ToomVill and everybody else! :cheer:

ขอบคุณทุกคำติชมคะ ยินดีและดีใจเป็นที่สุดดดดคะ จะตั้งใจทำงานดีๆมาให้แฟนๆทุกคนดูอีกเร็วนี้นะคะ ขอบคุณจริงๆคะ

AikOm^_^

lakornfan8 said:
Love their intense acting in ep.14. Toomtam is soo good in his emotion, EXACT would be foolish if they don't promote him further. He and Vill just have sooo much chemistry, it's like they are made for each other? For such a young actor, Toomtam nail his roles soo well.

Love that they have more loving scenes where Vill is giving her love to him. Who do we bombard to give them another lakorn together? :pervie:

Lakornfan8, you BETTER NOT disappear on me again without a solid answer! :smack:

First, eek! Happy to hear from you again! :yahoo: :woot: :grouphug: :kiss3: Secondly, I love your review! Agree with it whole-heartily! I love their intense acting, too! :bravo: And that ToomVill chemistry is freakin' amazing like always! :clap: :thumbsup: Aw, you're right about that; it's like they are indeed made for each other. :wub:

Me, too, me, too! I love it that Vill is more loving to him in some of the scenes!!!! :clap: As for your last question, scoff! Do you even go around like me to bombard Exact, Aom, and One HD with requests of ToomVill? :whahuh: Haha, just kidding. :console: But come on! Help me out here! :weee: You have anyone in mind? I'm rooting for a collaboration between Aom and P'Art! :yes: :cheer: Planning on going over to P'Art's IG really soon. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ugh, it's true sadness when I save my likes for this thread and then when I actually come onto this thread, I can't like anything.
It's all Internet Explorer's fault, ughh -.-"

Anyways, thank goodness there's a "Thanks" button, haha. I'm here for a bit, Maiko!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
And yes about Toomtam. He is just so talented and seeing him come this far in both his acting and singing makes me so proud of him.
His acting career started out amazingly and look at him now, he's mastering all his roles flawlessly.
Really hope to see more lakorns for him! C'mon nowww!!!
Toomtam is too good to pass up on! He should have tons of lakorns lined up for him by now!!!

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, Maiko. You are so funny. :coverlaf: Yes, I try to come as much, but life is soo busy. I do come once in a while to read all your posts. I can't believe how many pages this is already on! Way to go!  :clap:  Ngao Jai even beat Ab Ruk Online in posts! Wow! This is amazing! Toomtam and Vill are soo underrated compare to the other channel couples/actors/actresses.

Please share the Exact, Aom, and One HD pages so that I can help you bombard their pages too. :numchuck: LOL. :yahoo:

I think even though this lakorn is short, it is soo much better in storyline than Sud Sai Paan. And I think this lakorn gives Toomtam a chance to stand out as the lead, versus Sud Sai Paan, where Vill was the shining star for her two roles.

AikOm^_^

Great, now the comments start pouring in! Yay! :woot: I'm doing my best to reply to them all! :weee:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ugh, it's true sadness when I save my likes for this thread and then when I actually come onto this thread, I can't like anything.
It's all Internet Explorer's fault, ughh -.-"

Anyways, thank goodness there's a "Thanks" button, haha. I'm here for a bit, Maiko!

You are?!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :toast: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
And yes about Toomtam. He is just so talented and seeing him come this far in both his acting and singing makes me so proud of him.
His acting career started out amazingly and look at him now, he's mastering all his roles flawlessly.
Really hope to see more lakorns for him! C'mon nowww!!!
Toomtam is too good to pass up on! He should have tons of lakorns lined up for him by now!!!

I know, Toomtam should! :angry: :cry1: Su su, Toomtam! We love you so much, and strongly believe you have whatever it takes to go far in your career. Be happy! :kiss: :heart: